Right faggots, listen up. I know your all stuck in your autistic rep ranges...

Right faggots, listen up. I know your all stuck in your autistic rep ranges, but open up your dense skull and bear with me, 'cause it's gonna be a wild ride.

A great way to improve your squat and get stronger as an intermediate is going in, warming up to a weight and squatting one big ass fucking set. That's right, just one set of 15+ squats, add weight the next session and do the same. Hell, hop on the 20-rep squat program and keep going until you can only do 10 reps so you'll have an idea of your new 1rm.

Great strength and size gains, squat high bar close stance.

>Inb4 lowbar squatting powerlifting faggots
>Inb4 1-5 reps for strength
>Inb4 doesn't work for natties

Learn or don't, I turned my 10rm into my 20rm and I'm still going. New 10rm might be 10kg higher than before and it only took one month and a half.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin-related_muscle_hypertrophy
youtu.be/wwBJ2258hzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those thighs are way to big in comparison to the rest of the body.

Well, he IS a natty olympic sprinter, so I don't know why they wouldn't be.

They kind of disgust me tbqh

imagine putting in all that work and then looking like an absolute joke because you don't understand proportions

>Those thighs

His poor balls

The OP is unrelated to Förstemann's huge legs.

I didn't read the OP as it's too fucking long tbqh

He's an olympic bicycle sprinter and he barely had to put in any work, as a matter of fact, if he works out too much he might die.

Lmaoing at ur kindergarten attention span

>Förstemann
ohhh
ok

im a retard but he still looks silly

>ur

>
>Well, he IS a natty olympic sprinter, so I don't know why they wouldn't be.
Like there is any athlete in the Olympics who's natty

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin-related_muscle_hypertrophy

He has a genetic condition

I do these but I hate them.

12 reps into 20-25 rep front squat sets I feel like I'm going to barf.

They work wonders for legs. It's great to run a giant set cycle after the linear 5x5/3x5 gains are over!

>Injecting synthol'anf esiclene into one of the largest most functionally important muscles of your body

why are people this stupid

delusional

This isn't Förstermann what the fuck are you talking about

This is
His legs are probably smaller considering that he still has to pass WADA unlike the bodybuilder in the OP.

those calves
Hahaha

Is he natty?

You could be right, but that's one of the pictures that come up when you google image search him.

Also, he makes 4.67 horsepower on a bicycle.

Crazy

You're right, it's Trey Brewer, I fucked up.

This. Anyone retarded enough to genuinely believe people in competitive sports aren't all on performance enhancing drugs are morons.

youtu.be/wwBJ2258hzo

Great video that displays his squatting ability

of course

He claims he has a genetic myostatin deficiency

This.

Prefect example: The Lance Armstrong /Tour de France thing. Notice how NOBODY asked, "well, if Lance didn't really win, then who did?"

I don't know who came in second place, but if they were really natty, they should be screaming from the rooftops that they were the rightful winner. The fact that didn't happen IMO proves they were on gear too.

Well, according to that Russian roid doc that had to go into witness protection about 50% are natty.
Iirc

I really disliked the crusade against armstrong. It's like taking away Arnold's mr. olympia titles because he roided.

In case of the olympics, the "smaller" countries have natty athletes. USA/Russia/China are all roidmonkeys.

And it only even came out because his teammates decided to go him over, right?

Floyd Landis is a weasel. USADA did jack shit in uncovering Armstrong's epo use as all the top cyclists are still on it.

Icarus
He said that (at the time) any Russian athlete who was tested properly without the hiding methods would fail the tests, and most likely the vast majority of countries who can afford such methods and labs.

Most likely it hasn't changed that much since

pretty sure nobody in the top 20 didn't roid