Who else feels as if they started sweating much more since getting Veeky Forums...

Who else feels as if they started sweating much more since getting Veeky Forums? Before I could have several layers of clothes without breaking a sweat but now I'm sweating in room temperature.

Is sweating a sign of gains?

sweating is a sign of increased body temperature. Caloric surplus, increased body mass, and pumping a bunch of hot blood around in your muscles each day will do that to you.

Excessive sweating is also one of the first signs of cancer. Especially night sweating.

Oh shit, I'm a smoker so I'm a bit worried. Also been experiencing some minor hair loss despite being only 18. I know balding is common in my family, but it's all over my head, not around the temples.

I actually sweat less since getting fit. Not having an extra 50 lbs of fat certainly helps.

>Who else feels as if they started sweating much more since getting Veeky Forums?
I know I sweat more after getting Veeky Forums

Hair loss isn't from cancer, its from chemo, retard

I've always had a problem with sweating too easily and too much, but now its ridiculous.
>living in Texas
A 5 minute walk leaves me drenched, feelsbadman.jpg

same here
this could be a valid explanation

>live in TX near Houston for most of my life
>no actual problems with sweat
>move to college in a much drier part of TX
>still no problems with sweat
>start going to the gym
>start sweating enough to leave it in chairs in a cool room

FUCK

Your body is likely getting better at cooling itself. I actually googled this topic a while ago ( Idk why you thought you'd ask fit instead of googling yourself). Your body is getting used to working out and is becoming more efficient at cooling down. Personally I sweat a lot when i exercise but it's very watered down and doesn't smell or anything. Now if you sweat a lot just living every day life to life, you might be a fatass or have genetic issues.

The most sweaty person I've ever met is a friend of mine who is an elite swimmer.
I also sweat a lot, but it's actually been better since losing weight. I've only just started running though, so maybe it'll start back up as I get fitter.

No shit, but hair loss all over the head is usually a sign of either balding or a health issue

Yep.

I get MUCH hotter than before. People in the UK have started wearing jackets and even scarves, and my pervy eyes have noticed women have started wearing boots. But i'm still unbuttoning my shirt and rolling up my sleeves because i'm genuinely boiling.

How the fuck don't you sweat...even near Houston?! I'm like the other guy the moment I step outside my house I'm drenched in 2 minutes. I refuse to wear fucking jeans/pants anymore in this bitch and even in winter just wear shorts.

It's a pain in the ass to the point I'm thinking about just buying more gym clothes and wearing that shit instead of normal clothes like cotton that just soaks up all my sweat and makes me feel like shit

Honestly the only time I started sweating before working out was when I'd walk 30min to a summer class. I don't know if I smell or anything, nor do I particularly care, but I don't want sweat stains on my ass which is what I imagine I'm currently experiencing.

Also if you're the type of person that just gets upper-back sweat type stuff it's not a big deal, though maybe mentally you can't shake it. I see a lot of people with sweat in normal spots in texas

isn't muscle a pretty good cold insulant too?

>No shit, but hair loss all over the head is usually a sign of either balding

Yep i have to have a fan on in the bedroom even in winter, i sweat so much at the gym that i leave a print of my legs, arse and balls on the bench that im sitting on...looks fucking artistic as fuck tho

Same brother.
Except I live in Florida but yea.
Fuck summer

>be 275lbs, out of shape blob
>150/100 blood pressure, 96BPM at rest
>hardly sweat at all

>get down to 185lbs and hit 1/2/3/4 for reps
>110/65, 80BPM
>sweat is dripping off nose in 5minutes of leisurely walking, in a t-shirt, in 20C weather

80 bpm is still pretty high, work on your cardio and you'll be fine

/100 blood pressure, 96BPM at rest
Good fucking lord. How old were you?