For those of you too lazy Janoy runs these "supps"
test
tren
var
winny
equipoise
halotestin
masteron

If this isn't proof gear isn't magic and you still need to have good genetics, eat right, and train right I don't know what is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WL72CxI8zaE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=4MlJmxQNxB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=WL72CxI8zaE

hes one day out from the ruby and he looks like shit

Saw this shit last night and I have to say I was a bit impressed with the way he said "I got a stack, I know bodybuilding, I know how to stack shit"

He was 11% 4 weeks ago. He could have easily been 7-8% of the show with Coath Kara's training but he had to fuck it all up.

he gained 6 lbs of pure fat and blamed it on the hurricane

Yeah, "supermarkets were closed, bro" but I guess Burger King was open kek.

Imagine being a judge at the ruby and having to be all like "damn, Jason Genova, you fuckin' shredded, all fit with your 3D delts and striated pecs. I would totally give you first place in your class, both here at the ruby and at Mr. Olympia." when all he really wants to do is give Dale another trophy to add to his collection. Like seriously imagine having to be that judge and not only sit in that chair while Jason flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his flabby stomach and noodle arms, and just sit there, second after second, pose after pose while he smiles on stage. Not only having to tolerate his chromosome-laden visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on YouTube tells him he's ABSOLUTELY PISSENING and DAMN, JASON CUT DOWN TO *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his jello fucking gremlin face contort into types of grins and smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been judging nothing but a healthy diet of Lenny's and freaks and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the swamps in Florida. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pale vampire gut as he sucks it in to pose suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" aesthetics, the aesthetics he's worked so hard for with personal coathes in the previous months. And then the director calls for another pose, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the contest security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking just. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Good usage of a dank meme, mate.

how is that possible? ive seen dudes on light test cycles with better physiques at way higher height. and whats the deal with his wheels being his best body part when he barely works legs

i guessed he was on winny or something

wow.

That is quite the retard stack

fucking retards

keked

fucking retards

look at his jewish mother that kike nose those curls that method of speaking. she will be turning over in her grave for millenia knowing she didnt get the anti-aryan son she begged for. her mentally derranged mind with false visions of a made up holocaust still haunts her daily shes so insanely affraid of the shoah that she has to vote for hillary. look at her a foul creature forged in the depths below.

Genetics and work ethic, man. There are plenty of natties that look better than him.

rip Jason's liver if he's mixing var winny and halo

He did say his liver enzymes were high. But if Lenny is still alive then Jason has a chance too.

wtf i thought Jason was natty... my inspiration is crushed..

WHY THE FUCK are you all idiots giving publicity to this mentally retarded faggot? He takes tons of juice and yet he is dyel and fat as fuck. Stop giving him so much attention. Now he thinks he is a celebrity and think his fanbase is his personal army.

If theres one thing I fucking hate, is people who juice and yet they look dyel.

for the ments lol

why does lenny pull his shorts past his arse to piss...

Unironically, the best video they've ever produced by far. I never enjoyed their videos, except this one.

feels good man

Habbit from flu shots.

I guess he doesnt workout at all

how does the monkey prick afford this stack? I am natty myself and have no clue what gear costs in southern florida.... but m'blimp always complains about Jane 'the Mother' hoarding all his money and giving him only 70 buck pocket money.

he probably can't bend down, so he just fucking yanks his shit down

He prob extort PeeGay or Lenny or both, the guy probably earns more from kidneystonelabs than the actual employees and sponsored athletes

Mmm. You are probably correct. Peejay might have hooked him up with sources and told them to treat the Iron Jew kindly.

where did his calves go

I don't know if lazy is the right word.

Same place his pecs went.

hi cresva

thats a bit much but yeah , jane needs to shut the fuck up

>he wants to get into Hollywood
Lmao

Roids and still looks like shit.

this is shopped?
when was this taken?

Olympia prejudging 2016

you made do a google image search.

suggested result: potato

fuck me holy shit this fag sucks so much

Big Lenny spend a week in the hospital and he still looks way leaner than the faglord who had one fucking year and unlimited ressources including free coathing from a supplement company

Seeing that Janobli bloatmaxxed his way to the heavyweights he will compete against Dale and Lenny. I fucking hope the judges won't place him in front of Lenny, he needs to end dead last to shut him the fuck up for ever, otherwise he will still damage control his way out "well at least I did better than Lenny huehuehue"

Knowing Jason he probably takes it like a retard and doesn't have any sort of actual programming behind his stack. I bet he takes everything irregularly like only blasting tren once after getting a big pump and then forgetting to take it for a few days or something

If he places in front of lenny it will be a legit crime.

they're not going to be in the same weightclass you dummy

He's like 200lbs again.

10/10 well done

He's looking good

is that a piss stain

it piss

>literally me in one month of training
kek

Pissed himself

He's not gonna live to his 40s is he?

Your calves are worse

kek holy shit

You faggots better watch your mouths before you get an Order 66. M'lord is looking jacked and shredded and sliced and diced for the rooby so fuck all you haters. Keep being jealous bitches while he gets super famous and heads to Hollywood to become a movie star. I'll be chilling at Kavasutra with him after the show celebrating Jason curb stomping your shitty attitudes. He looks better than 99.999% of all of you and you know it or else you would enter the rooby and put your money where your mouth is. But you won't. Because you're frauds. Faggots. Fuck you.

kek the iron liar is the best

The more you want it, the better you train, the smarter you are, the more gear will do for you. Gear is literal magic if you're motivated and intelligent.

>janoy gains 10lbs of fat
>lenny withers away near death
>dale is a fucking sick kunt
Ruby is gonna be pure piss.

And Jason doesn't even train. He has decent lifts in upper, horrible lifts in lower with massive legs, calves and forearms, with decent muscle mass everywhere else.

Eats like complete shit and barely trains at all. So it is magic how he got to even where he is. He does one set and walks around the gym for an hour and leaves.

Yeah, he should really work harder on improving his physique.Hes got the lower body, but hes got a problem building his lower body. Hes got a upper lower body and hes got the upper body, the lower body, and he it’s hard to build the upper body. If you have the lower body it’s harder to build the upper body if you have the upper body it’s hard to build lower, so…lower helps. Because if you have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building…wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper…you have the lower body and you don’t have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don’t have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don’t have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body…No, you don’t understand. You have the upper body, but you don’t have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- the legs on the bottom, it’s easy to build the top. If you have the lower body it’s easier to build. If you have the lower body. Just let me say, if you have the lower body it’s easier to build the top body. You have a upper body and no legs you got a problem.

Dale is looking really good, I almost didn't recognize him when I saw him all shredded I'm so used to fat powerlifter mode Dale

holy fuck leaning out really put the age on him

he honestly needs to work on his neck thickness lmao

where did you think pissening came from?

it sick

because hes not a cookie cutter

No pic though, right?

Damn, Dale's face went from "WoW nerd" to "fuck me, daddy". Mirin.

If anything it's proof that gear IS magic since cresva does literally nothing in the gym and is still big and strong

He looks younger now. wtf are you talking about?

I don't think the Rooby has a super heavyweight class

Very good pasta, not too much carbs.

who actually believed he was natural

absorbed into his stomach

this "documentarian" is a fucking faggot moralfag piece of shit trying to guilt trip mlard for an offhand comment about another faggot that no one actually, sincerely cared about. and he's a slimy ingratiating snake who just saw dollar signs and a chance for self-promotion when he looked at the misfits.

Lots of people do. I was browsing the jenova thread on misc and even after this video they still think m'lard is natty and that it was staged.

I still believe they bought fake shit just to film that scene, it's just impossible to look like shit with all the stuff he's taking.
I mean if someone doesn't train, eats like crap and is just on a light test only cycle i can see how he could still look like absolute dogshit, but all that stuff? Seems too far fetched to me

This had me rolling

Blaha looks like shit

its revolting

His shit is fake as fuck, and when you sell fake drugs you can tailor your price to your victims abilities to pay.

This is why you naturals shouldn't give opinions when it comes to gear. You have no idea what you're talking about.

It's not magic. If you don't train right and eat right you'll still look like shit. Hell, Jason looks good considering he can't train at all. I mean look at his legs, he can't even squat 2plate, but he's got better wheels than 95% of Veeky Forums.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=4MlJmxQNxB0
>that bloat

How does he do it lads?

Dude, gear is cheap af, and Jason's family has money. Don't fall for the Iron Extortionist's bs.

Dude chill it's for the make a wish foundation.

What is that rash from? For some reason I think Jason doesn't realize he's supposed to use a new needle every time he injects.

He said in the OP video he uses the same needles...

Dude, Dale is gonna kill Lenny and Janoy.

Morin the legs but lol at those narrow shoulders, he has zero taper.

Well, that didn't stop Phil Heath.

> NATIONAL QUALIFIER
Host Hotel: Courtyard Marriott-Boca Raton
Athlete Check-In: Courtyard Marriott Hotel 6 - 8 PM (Friday September 22nd ONLY).
Venue: Olympic Heights High School
Saturday Athletes meeting @ 8:00am
PRE-JUDGING: Starts at 9:30 AM
FINALS: Starts at 6:00 PM

9hours until the ruby finals

cookie cutter fag literally has no chance of defeating the piss lord

He looks like an actual non-meme bodybuilder though, unlike fatass Hanoi and Lenny the golem

its sick its piss

its sick its piss

its sick its piss

its sick its piss

its sick its piss

wow you must look like trash

daddy looking t h i c c af

its revolting its insulting