/fph/

/fph/

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/gvzx94/fat-positive-activists-explain-what-its-really-like-to-be-fat
youtu.be/hm-s--sL2Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=9SiBkVJ8tOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Veeky Forums is making me a raging mysoginist

Not all women are nutty feminists.

still one of my favourites. specially the 'spawn' of her boyfriend in the beginning.

What spawn?

this is just sad

the ring was a plate of metal wrapped around her finger then welded

why is his face so (relatively) slim? the chubby bunny challenge women were much worse

this guy is amazing
his personality is just awe inspiring
wow what a dick

If it makes you feel any better, most of Veeky Forums makes me hate males. How many dumbass sexist self biased confirming pieces of shit can you fit on one website? Ahhh count the ways....

>complains about sexism
>hates males

you sure logixed him gold bro! upboat!

(You)

Can't wait to dance on his grave and kick his mother in the cunt.

>BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!

She surely can't be that delusional, all Chloe needs to do is look in a mirror

I like how the leggings on the fatty are planets and galaxies

that, plus the retarded furry larp shit. but yea, somebody with a skunk avatar seems to be a really a strong internet personality.

I said *most* , not all. Sexism is all inclusive and based purely on your sex, hence the name. If I hate most people in general, it's not sexism. I just hate most guys for different reasons than I hate most girls. I used to hate women more than guys before Veeky Forums, but seeing how most guys behave here changed that. Guys hide so much rage and biases behind inhibitions in public, it's interesting to come here and see what so many males are hiding

It’s threads like these that make me appreciate this ocean of piss we call home.

reported for faggotry.

1. Off topic
2. You're not supposed to tell someone you're reporting them and then do it, that's actually how you get on the mods bad side

(You)

If anything it should have made you realize that flaws aren't based on gender, not made you hate males more.

> IM TRYING

reported for potato.

Oh no some flaws are very gender/ sex based. Like the general misogyny expressed on fit every day- that is an exclusive level of hate from males to females. Those angry bitter horny virgins complaining about pointy elbows- yeah thats very much a guy who's just angry at his own dick for not being attractive enough to get laid. Or all the guys on fit who in general say women aren't human because they won't let them into their vagina. Or guys who get mental complexes because they're short and balding.

Yeah , sex DEFINITELY influences what flaws you're likely to accumulate

reported

if this is bait, it's pretty gud. looks like tumblr copypasta.

I don't want to get too /pol/ itt, but if you guys need instant rage, look up "fat liberation." Ironically, in pic related it looks like they shooped Marylin Monroe to be fat.

vice.com/en_us/article/gvzx94/fat-positive-activists-explain-what-its-really-like-to-be-fat

and then everyone clapped.

What variation of squats do you do to get those legs?

>fat positive
the beetus test _will_ be positive.

Found the roastie.

fat distribution + plus the angle hides most of the fat

youtu.be/hm-s--sL2Ds

blue board.

Waste of dubs. Men who complain about pointy elbows are making fun of THEMSELVES when they do so. Men have to deal with shit we can't fix like being short amd balding whereas these women complain about their weight, something which they can easily fucking fix, so we rage against them to remind ourselves to take control of as much of our destiny as we can and not develop the victim mentality.

Agree.

and guys like you wonder why women hate men, its because of dumbasses like you guys. you're only proving her point with all the stupid off topic replies

That's pretty sad desu

You need to relax

BOOGIE GETS KEKED AGAIN

But at least his wife lost weight

Roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie roastie

The idea of being this creature's father is probably the saddest thing I've considered all week.
Just imagine it:
>Having a son, loving him unconditionally.
>Playing games like tag and hide and seek and even throwing baseballs with him when he was really young.
>The way he believes in you and believes that you can always protect him and solve any problem, makes you believe in yourself more than ever before
>he gets a little older, and you notice he no longer likes to do physical activities
>he starts resenting you, when you ask him if he wants to do stuff
>accept he is becoming his own man, and you can't make his choices for him
>see him warp out of control, slowly becoming a hideous abomination, but you still remember the happy little boy he once was
>he looks to you for help with his """addictions""" and you see that he still believes you can solve anything, the way he did when he was just a boy.
>You don't know what to do, so you load this hideous wreck of a person that you love into the back of your truck and strike out to find a way to get him the help he needs
>horrible son is so beyond saving that he sabotages your every effort to save him
>where did it all go wrong?

>Men who complain about pointy elbows are making fun of THEMSELVES when they do so
the pointy elbows part isn't literal, its just a metaphor for guys who complain over things that aren't actually a big deal at all; people complaining about literal "pointy elbows" came after this and was added as a meme "inside joke".
>not understanding the "pointy elbows" meme
are you new? or just stupid?

>men have to deal with shit we can't fix like being short amd balding whereas these women complain about their weight, something which they can easily fucking fix,
guys complain about their fatasses ALL the time, Veeky Forums now has a permanent "fat" thread specifically for these people, there are multiple threads daily of fat guys complaining about their "gyno" that they can't do anything about.
you MUST be new here, but that's no excuse to use your naivety to try to turn this into some /r9k/ bullshit. go back to your containment board, all of you

>her

>why women hate men

Most of the women I associate with are well adjusted. They don't write mentally ill manifestos on the internet. Thank god you don't speak for them.

Do you even know what Gyno is? Fit people with Gyno exist.

it's a CHARACTER

>hurr I hate most people because I'm edgy
>you all need to go to /r9k/

Maybe you should leave kid

It's just teaching you the true nature of women. They are a treacherous creature. No honor. No integrity.

>there are no women in this world that hate men
have you ever visited tumblr? have you ever gone outside? there's PLENTY of women out there that HATE THE FUCK out of all males.

White knight faggot cuck pussy

Veeky Forums BTFO and currently witnessing damage control in this thread.

Thanks for the laughs, good lad.

>fatty with bitch tits detected
go for a run or something, fatty cakes

>most guys
>Veeky Forums

>youtube.com/watch?v=9SiBkVJ8tOk

enjoy

based.

I hate most people because they're fat and lazy, thats actually quite normal for this board. when a majority of people are overweight/obese fucks who dont take care of themselves, damn skippy I hate those motherfuckers.

do you even Veeky Forums? wtf why are you here?

Have you never seen the photos of ripped guys with A/B cup breasts? I don't have Gyno thankfully, you can fix fat easily but you can't fix that shit.

Perhaps you should go back to Tumblr. If you're some Feminazi trying to convert people, I applaud your effort.

If you're a legit fitizen getting this triggered, then goddamn, that is just rich.

The /fat/ threads are for people HELPING themselves, not bitching about how society is unfair to them but DOING something about it.

>have you ever visited tumblr

No

>gone outside

Yes. Socially well adjusted people don't broadcast such things outside.

>there's PLENTY of women blah blah

Like I said, I don't associate with socially maladjusted losers. If you hate 50% of the human race there is something wrong with you.

you're only further proving the point, ladies. do the rest of us sane guys a favor and please stfu

Fuck off roastie whore

Reported for brown nosing

just lose some weight fatty; the same thing everyone always tells you in every "Gyno" thread you've ever made

> I can get any women.. on the internet

fucking kek'd

>Implying women don't complain about their shape of bodies in ways they can't change (too tall, too small, too lanky, too broad)
>Hairy arms/stomach/nipples
>Tits too small/big
>Stretchmarks
>...

Guess how I know you've never talked to a woman.

That's a really disgusting hand

I've actually never been on tumblr, ive been on 4 chan for like 12 years though (way tooo long I know)
>If you're some Feminazi trying to convert people, I applaud your effort.
lol, just pointing out the hypocrisy you guys exude day in and day out
>The /fat/ threads are for people HELPING themselves, not bitching about how society is unfair to them but DOING something about it.
no, there's quite a lot of bitching in those threads. there's a lot of bitching about how "unfair" life is in general on this board from you guys- for example the "bad genetics" threads, completely dedicated to guys bitching about shit they can't change and how unfair it is

if you've never come across a woman who's expressed hatred for males, you are SERIOUSLY CLOSETED dude. just because you see these ppl irl doesnt mean you agree with them, but to pretend like they dont exist is pure fucking delusion. you're on Veeky Forums you HAVE seen tumblr posts- unless this is your first here. they get posted all the time in many different threads here; so either you're really new here, or just stupid/unaware

Anti/fa/

>when objects on an astronomic scale slim u down

Antifag is not a style

Then it just begs tbe question of what you hope to change. Do you find fph threads cancerous? Then stick to that.

But is your argument seriously

SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED MEN? ON MY Veeky Forums? OH MY HEAVENS, THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER WEBSITE I CAN GO TO TO INTERACT WITH NORMAL PEOPLE!

>implying I wasnt specifically talking about the fat womxn we talk about itt you fucking retard

>talking about "cheese pizza"
>while eating pepperoni pizza

Vegan threads - we haven’t had one today *yet.*

>what you hope to change
to make people better understand life, and as a result lead healthier, happier lives. there's so many of you guys who shoot yourselves in the foot time and time again, just shitting on any chance of happiness you could've had; all because you're trying to maintain faulty biases you've build your entire worldview around.
>Do you find fph threads cancerous?
no, fat people need shame if they're going to be motivated to change. I used to be the fat kid and I very much believe fat people need be made aware and shamed for what they've done to themselves.
>SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED MEN? ON MY Veeky Forums? OH MY HEAVENS, THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER WEBSITE I CAN GO TO TO INTERACT WITH NORMAL PEOPLE!
wow, nice caps lock- im sure it was necessary to get your point across, because using just plain words and ideas wouldn't be enough apparently. things written in caps lock get ignored. if you had proper ideas and arguments you wouldnt need to abuse your caps lock button.

fucking kek you're literally just revealing your gender by not even being able to fathom the fact that self-deprecation is used extensively as humour. I have made several posts about having small calves. Do you think I really fucking care about my calves? I'm a fucking powerlifter for god's sake. Also the rest of this is more to the board at large because you're being a disgusting cunt trying to pull others down, we're all gonna make it. Fuck hoes like this who think they can say shit hell even /fat/'s gonna make it. I love you all Veeky Forums, never fucking change for these stupid cunts. These are the gains goblins we have become so scared of
>SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Yeah, my bad. I overread the 'these'.
But a lot of these faggots were throwing around overgeneralisations so my point still stands.

I'm an actual misogynist, I get hard by hurting women, both physically and mentally. I like to absolutely dominate women in bed and also have a bunch of rape fantasies. I find funny how retards use the term misogynist to describe internet edgy faggots.

Why would you larp as a woman on Veeky Forums

I'm not fat or Gyno, I'm just saying that some people's bodies store all the fat in the chest.

americucks were a mistake jesus fucking christ

>hates water
been tested for rabies?

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

i'm so glad i'm a faggot, i hate women so much.