Hey Veeky Forums, this has to be steroids, right?

hey Veeky Forums, this has to be steroids, right?

no.

MOM

IM DONE

PLEASE WIPE MY ASS

100% natty physique

This is achievable after 3 months of lifting natty

This is achievable natty, goddamn first year lifters and their roid accusations.

what am i looking at

>His glutes look like fists
I mean I've heard of fisting but this is ridiculous

6 months to a year if ur somewhat consistent with your routine and do fullbody

Carlos pls

szánalmas csicskagyerek vagy

You cannot achieve defined body like that without medical stimuli. And the muscular system is way overdeveloped. Good try though.

in societ russia, the ass fists you!

CARLOS!

húzz a faszba te cigány

Why would anyone want to look like this?

you're probably not consistent with your diet and training, please stop posting you're wasting everybody's time
also do you realise your attitude makes people believe they can't achieve a body like OP posted?

>tfw i used to do this with my mum
wish mummy could still wipe my poopies but i'm too old now

>medical stimuli
trying to sound smart isn't working

Medical stimuli? Fuck of m8.

huzz el te a faszba nyomorek kisgyerek,100% natty aesthetics,100% magyar vér,cigányozz anyadeknak otthon te csotany

>A man who trains his muscles has "overdeveloped" muscles

Back to Sweden

How triggered did you get?

bozgor

dika végre magyarok

That's fucking gross. Not even kidding.

t. asslet

this is the body I want. The most masculine possible. Fuck femenine features even if they make you look pretty. This is how a real man looks like, not a sissy femboy slut

>not recognizing glutes of peace

>being this lean
>still no Christmas tree

why

That's what you look like after SS and a successful cut

Veeky Forums, I present to you some mitochondria, to go with the 2 more this guy has somehow vaccum-sealed on his ass.

>le steroids meme
it's called hard work and dedication, kiddo

not particularly impressive. about 6 months of lifting and dieting unless you have shitty genetics.

LOL at those guys accusing him of steroids, you are just JEALOUS that you couldn't put in as much effort and dedication as him. I'm on my 6th month of lifting and so far making good gains, I'm sure I can reach something close to this in a few years, all natural of course.

Ignore the "nah, this is natty" tards - asides from being obvious mass bulkage from roids, the tell-tale signs of acne spots on his back are a dead giveaway.

>inb4 "Wahhh" bs from roiders who spend so long trying to convince everyone they're not on juice that they've nearly convinced themselves.

if you don't look like that in 6 months you may have low test, ask your doctor.

>calls other people tards
>doesn't recognize obvious sarcasm
You know, missing social cues is a symptom of autism. Speak with your doctor, user.

dyel detected

neither the (absolute) mass nor the acne confirms steroids. the only telltale sign of steroids is having gains while being around 5% bodyfat. if the guy had similar proportions but little to no muscle definition (let's say 15% bf) then he could be natty IF he is a manlet. if you're gonna miss the joke and be autistic about it at least do it right.

You have to go back!

we didn't get triggered you're just retarded m8

It's a combination of bee urself and hardwork

This is fuckin retarded

What's wrong with being attractive?

I think those only show at the start of a back lat spread

Mi a fasz

No that is natty. Probably 70g of protein a day, and then maybe lights weights but high reps with maybe like cardio every second day.

3 months in and still looking better than this tard

kanker

70g of protein is for noobs. I take 70g of whey per day, train only at the machines BUT daily, and eat like a beast

What do YOU think op

Its achievable IF and only WITH proper diet and proper routine, maybe 10 years of lifting but achievable.

I know it from mangas.

>muh pose
>muh muscles
>fortunately nothings visible

dobj újra!

Nice bait

His spine creeps me out