Reminder that this woman is more of an athlete than any of you losers

Reminder that this woman is more of an athlete than any of you losers

If you can't run a 10 minute mile without your heart exploding, you're not an athlete. I imagine most of her lifts are higher than mine though.

>woman
At first i was like "Prove it"
Then i was like "No wait...dont"

>If you can't run a 10 minute mile without your heart exploding, you're not an athlete.

lol no

only correct responses

>fathategeneral?

How many Olympic medals do you have?

>he thinks a 10 minute mile is something to be proud of
>laughingsluts.jpg

it's not, and that's the point; this whale would pass out and explode long before she managed to run a mile

>being proud of your special olympics placement

it might be time to update pic related.
>olympic "athlete" 2017

I don't diagree, but I also don't care. I make plenty of money doing what I'm doing and would not want to look like the gender-flipped version of that or have sex with her.

I can hang clean 325 and push press 300 as a casual accessory in my rugby training. I bet I could clean and jerk 350lbs with one month of coaching. And I weigh 40lbs less than her and look ottermode due to my height.

How is that much fat even good for any kind of power based sport? How does she balance that fupa jello rolling around?
Pic related is what I think of when I think of a powerful woman's body. desu I wouldn't be surprised if the track and field girls on the us team could beat losers like this who compete in the social outcast 75+ class at the olympics.

>I can hang clean 325 and push press 300 as a casual accessory in my rugby training. I bet I could clean and jerk 350lbs with one month of coaching. And I weigh 40lbs less than her and look ottermode due to my height.

Are you a girl though

insecure bitch boys who feel INTENSELY emasculated by a strong woman detected.

same as above but taking it even further by being an e-stat bitch boy. i'm also getting MAJOR manlet vibes.

>Veeky Forums gives this woman abuse yet idolizes strongmen like Eddie Hall

Really makes you think

For being strong. But he's not fit. Neither is she.

Eddie can swim quicker than most of Veeky Forums and could beat them in a boxing match

wow she can front squat 275 while weighting 300+ i'm so impressed

Eddie can't swim very fast and he's not a pro boxer. Against someone of equal size and a pro, he would lose.

Eddie hall is strong. But he is objectively not fit.

Agreed. Although we fall in the same category of unfuckable monsters.

Eddie would destroy any boxer at strongman

>wow she won an olympic bronze the same years all russian athletes were disqualified from competing
>wow she can c&j 110% of her bodyweight like a normal man who trains for like two months
> wow she can snatch 90% of her weight like literally every male crossfitter after two months
really make you feel inferior

>Against someone of equal size and a pro, he would lose.
>an amateur would lose against a pro
what a surprise