Redpill me on brussel sprouts

redpill me on brussel sprouts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gOHx2WISvCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low calories, low carbs, great for vitamin C and potassium.
Whether or not it's good for you depends on your goals and the other things in your nutrition.

High on fodmaps list (science-backed diet for people with IBS) because they contain undigestable stuff that make bad bacterias grow. They taste like fucking poison too, it's nature's way to tell you you shouldn't eat it.

They're good for you

Toddler detected

Chopped up brussels sprouts sauteed in butter with a little parmesan cheese, chopped toasted walnuts, and some dehydrated cranberries or raisins is probably the most god-tier salad in existence and will make a girl fuck you.

>make a girl fuck you.
Do you throw it at her to make this happen or how does this work?

Chop them in half, drizzle some olive oil all over them, salt + pepper and roast them til they're golden brown.

If you have her over for dinner and you can whip up a side dish that delicious, she will think you give a shit about things and her vagina will moisten.

>butter
>cheese
>dried fruit with no vitamins left, just sugar
so healthy

bah, thats useless
I never have chicks over for dinner anyway because most are busy with their current bf
Still, good to know if one of em is having trouble and i want to fuck so thanks i suppose

The sprouts are still healthy, cheese has protein, and you dont have to use much butter or cheese you culinary retard.

>she will think you give a shit about things
But that would be a lie

any vegetable will taste good if you slather it in fat and fructose you mong

Fats are good for you, you stupid nigger.

They make me fart

>protein makes something healthy. ok i'll just add a protein shake to my mc donald's next time.

yes but cheese and butter aren't

Boil 'em in water and enjoy with vinegar and olives. They taste like bad breath, but you start liking it after a while

gonna try this next time I have salmon

youtu.be/gOHx2WISvCU

GOAT

Expensive as fuck compared to brocoli

true, but you can't eat broccoli all the time. some variety is nice

yes, they are.

Id rather go for cauliflower, kale or spinach then

Btw where do you live, I dont know if brussell sprout can only be grown in one region and thats why its fucking expensive where

Brussel sprouts grow just as well as broccoli. Not easy but cold hardy. Fuckin animals will eat the hell out of them though. They are going in my garden next year.

Then salt lightly and roasting oven. Seriously, I used to hate the aftertaste but roasted they're a good option and don't need any butter etc.