Special Ops Selection- Possible torn meniscus/ knee pain HELP

Special Ops Selection- Possible torn meniscus/ knee pain HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you not on /k/ where there are a handful of guys who actually went through the pipeline?

Jesus, Im not asking Veeky Forums how to clear a room in cqb. Meniscus issues are a common problem.

Here's advice

Get it looked at by a professional, instead of vaguely describing knee pain to Veeky Forums

Deload and stretch. If its still there two weeks later see a private doc to keep it off the books.

If you're not keeping your AT band stretched properly it feels like a ton miniscus.
I've had both problems in the past and can attest they're scarily similar sensations.

yr fucked lad

I go to an Ivy League school and am doing very well. However, I'm thinking of enlisting into the military and trying to get on a Special Ops team?

Am I an idiot for thinking about doing this?

power through that shit. tore mine halfway through my junior season in college. played on it, lifted light and it got better gradually

You know man, most people will tell you that youre retarded and that you should atleast go officer. But if its what you really want to do, I say go for it, as long as you know what youre getting yourself into.

If you try and fail, then whatever ,just dont complain about being stuck doing a shitty job that you had no intention on doing.

I plan on doing the same thing, and i figure that id rather try and fail, then being some 30 year old that wished he could have tried.

If you get in and dont get killed, you dont have to do that for the rest of your life.

What autism compels you to do this?Pretty sure you can be an officer in Special Ops, no?

Get this Young Man out of here

>imagined most SF and SOCOM operators to be 6ft swole white males
>realize most are scrawny to medium ethnic dudes

If you're in Robin Sage, get treated but downplay the injury. Hope they don't drop you.

If you're at BUD/s and you are magically on Veeky Forums you are obviously a winner and got to finish early.

You already to ignore the pain until they make you see a doc. They already can tell that you're injured if you have a torn meniscus. Keep putting out, and you won't get dropped.

Most are about 5'5-6'1" rural white dudes and blacks.

It takes around 2 years from date of application to attending OCS if you go seal officer and you aren't at the academy. You are screened time and time ago.

It is highly recommended if you want to be a SEAL to enlist first, get through bud/s, put in your time and then apply to OCS after 2-3 years. You will be able to return to the teams as an ensign.

If you are interested in Army Special Forces, I would recommend applying for OCS, serving your first 3 years as a junior officer with distinction, and then applying for SFAS. This is the only way to be a special forces officer. It is not an entry level branch opportunity.

If you want to be an enlisted special operator : to just blow shit up and have a good time you should probably do the Navy Warrior Challenge (seal enlistment) contract.

something like 30-50% of each Bud/s class has a college degree enlisted and officer combined.

Oh, and you're not crazy or anything for thinking of this. You have your entire life to be a wagecuck. You are only young enough to perform as a reasonable level for special operations (25-29 average age) once.

I went to a top liberal arts college for linguistics and philology. If my OCS app isn't picked up I'm pulling the trigger for enlistment.

yes

>blacks

I was attached to a special operations unit for 3 years and out of approximately 2000 operators, 5 were black. Most are above average height white dudes that are obviously strong but dont look like a stereotypical gym rat.

if you want to go to special ops but you can't then go to the regular troops.
if you are unwilling to do so you are not suitable for spcial ops anyway

Why do people just make things up on the internet? American Special Forces are so white that it's actually been reported on by media outlets.

www usatoday com/story/news/nation/2015/08/05/diversity-seals-green-berets/31122851/

why do people go on the internet visit Veeky Forums and get baited