*removes your shirt*

*removes your shirt*

>user, you need to stop this "bulking." You're going to die before you're 30.

Arent there any male doctors on duty today?
I expect some quality for my money

as a lifelong bacne sufferer, this is literally my worst fear

>*flexes*

*flexes abs as hard as possible but still pretending this is their relaxed state*

Isotretinoin!

I-Im bulking..

>cums buckets of lady squirts when I flex a cep

wtf I hate my doctor now
does you doctor remove your shirt for you, lads?

pill form ya mean? user i'm worried about my hair and liver

>get away from be bitch.
>i know your kind, succubi like you are tools of the jew
>touch me and i will scream
>YOU ARE A FAKE DOCTOR AREN'T YOU
>RIGHT? YOU WANT TO STEAL MY SPIRIT YOU WENCH... R-R-RIGHT!!!???

security picks me up and sends me to psych ward. get confronted with actual jewess shrink.

wat do?

>envies my C-cup manboobs

Jokes on you, bitch. I'm already 31.

Don't be a bitch. I, against my dermatologist's wishes, just quit taking it (I don't go to university in the same state that she's located so finding the time to drive back for an appointment is a hassle). My liver blood tests always came back fine and my hair is still annoyingly thick.

>*farts from the gut pressure*

b-be gentle.... I've never done this before

>Be in med school
>Partnered with qt
>Studying how to detect whether a person is suffering from internal bleeding
>Have to take shirt off for her to touch my torso and feel several important spots
>My turn to do it
>Proceeds to take her shirt off
>mfw

>How much milk do you drink?
>On your chart it says "Obsessed with consumption of milk - GOMAD", is that a disease?

A-are you going to check my prostate?

how's your skin? dewy and radiant?

how were her abs user?

No visible abs. She did have a smooth stomach tho.

I have mastered sucking in my belly while being completely relaxed, I've been doing it since I was a fat 14 years old it's just natural to me

did you tickle her while imobilising her with the shirt and made she piss herself?

If not you are a faggot manlet

same here

I did that to the last chick I dated...you know minus the piss.

I've been told by several people that knew me before I started it that my face is much clearer. I still have hyperpigmentation where it was really bad on my cheeks, but was told they'd eventually go away if I had chemical peels done once a month. For someone who's had acne since they hit puberty, it's honestly life changing to go from having a vigorous facial routine to just washing it in the shower and knowing that the odds of me getting a zit are really low now. Mind you, I didn't even finish a full treatment cycle. I took it for about 4 months when dermatologists usually keep you on it for 5-6. The only side effects I experienced were joint and back aches and unbelievably dry skin on my face (including dry, cracking lips), but that's nothing a wash cloth and some moisturizer every morning can't fix.

you lost the best part

perfect
*bulks even harder*

Not that guy, but isotretinoin is a very very powerful drug. Birth defects, hair loss, depression, etc. are all recorded side effects of it. This is coming from someone currently on it. My skin is finally starting to clear up after years of bad cystic acne. I highly recommend it. You should always know what the side effects are before taking it, but I think the drug is overblown. It's not some terrifying thing that will kill you and make your hair completely fall out.

One thing I will say about hair loss is that it's more common than people think. About 40% of all people that take it report some degree of hair loss (most of the time it's temporary). Start with a low dosage and figure out what works for you. If you have balding in your family and it's a big concern for you, I'd recommend either starting with a very low dosage, or just not taking it at all.

shit that sounds dope. i would love to not have to spend 45 minutes in front a the mirror morning and night

Frank Zane approach.

>Are you sexually active?

>Start to remove hers
>She flinches
>Grab her hands as they fly up to stop yours
>Whisper in her ear
>Bitch you wanna play doctor
>Security throws me out
>The necrosis in my skinfolds from the 12th year of SS remains untreated

>Hahahah funny one doc

>Permanently flexing out of pure insecurity
>Pedo anime reaction picture

It checks out

y-yes

I'm an American and the last time I went to the clinic a nurse asked me very delicately if I'd be comfortable having my weight measured. I assume they'd had "fat sensitivity training" or some shit so now they have to walk on eggshells when it comes to weight or anything that might be "body shaming".

I...uh...have really sensitive nipples and sometimes...uh...do you play WoW?

fuck her brains out

psychoanalyze this you psi-bitch

for you