So apparently the manlet pit at my gym "wasn't built to industry standard" and "a fire hazard" and had to be shut down...

So apparently the manlet pit at my gym "wasn't built to industry standard" and "a fire hazard" and had to be shut down. They're pouring the concrete as we speak, hold me bros

Are the manlets still in the pit?
If so, good.

tf is a manlet pit? A rock climbing wall pit?

I've been scared to go near the manlet pit in my gym. The manlets are constantly chanting and it throws me off when I workout. I think they're trying to summon an eldritch horror into the gym, should I contact the gym police?

>doesn't know what a manlet pit is
Bet you don't even know how to work your gyms plate dispenser either and just mooch off people doing drop sets.

Waste of dubs.

>gym twink gets AIDs
>none of the trainers are willing to do it
>I take the gym twink outside and shoot him old yeller style

On the plus side, I get to help select the new gym twink by sampling their boipussies.

We built a tiny prison for the manlets at our gym but they keep escaping by slipping through the bars lmao.

>

kek do you even actually work out? How do you not know of the manlet pit?

>Keeping manlets in a pit
>Not running them on treadmills that power the building

maybe he's dutch and the manlet pit is just the side of the gym reserved for foreigners?

What kind of shitty gym do you go to? Everyone knows hydroelectric works best with fatties

>my gym started enforcing the no singles policy
I thought they were chill about it but I guess the lobbies are pressuring them

???

>the gym pyromancer keeps setting my barbell on fire to instantly cauterize open blisters while doing deadlifts

Need a little advice, guys.

I finished an intense workout last night and wasn't completely paying attention when I tried to get in the sauna. I accidentally opened the shield door to the gym's fusion reactor. It was only open for a few second before I realized my mistake, but the girls at the desk couldn't tell me what radioactive fuel they were using. Should I go get checked out?

>not taking the elevator to the 5th floor to contact the gym's nuclear physicist
do you not have the platinum package VIP pass or something?

>having a nuclear physicist on site

What do you think this is? Planet Fitness?

>tfw you pass the height test but then get refused entry to the curl rack suite because you failed the penis inspection

Sorry I forgot not everybody has a level 4 security pass for access to the west elevator.

i have literally never heard of this happening to anyone, what on earth is wrong with your dick bro

They didn't laugh at you and make you spill your spaghetti?

At my gym, one guy did that and the receptionist laughed her ass off about how he would be dead of hyper-Leukemia within the week.

Sure enough, never saw him again.

FUCKING OBAMA. PENIS INSPECTION USED TO BE JUST FOR SCHOOL BUT NOW GYMS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEM TO WEED OUT DICKLETS

Fucking gym changed hot tub into not cold but also not hot tub recently. Complained to management multiple times and nothing is happening, what do I do?

I miss the old days when the squat racks still had ash trays

>manlet escaped from the pit yesterday
>gym security team got overpowered and had to call in the SKWAT teams
>little fucker hid behind the only plate dispenser that took credit cards
>they shot him with a grenade launcher and blew up the machine
>now I have to lug around a bag of coins with me

>he doesn't take lukewarm baths after a workout
It's like your gym's science team is stuck in the 80's

eventho i work w/ (deadly) LASERs i studied nuclear and plasma physics so dunno
are we planet fitness now?
>homegym masterrace