The normie standard to ripped is a lot lower than Veeky Forums's

>the normie standard to ripped is a lot lower than Veeky Forums's

Depends
Most girls ive met have insane standards
Most guys however are more chill and having abs is enough to impress em

obviously. when your in a gym you compete with other guys who work out, when your in public, your competing with people who don't bother lifting weights

and your still hardly more impressive looking then them ;)

are the girls who have insane standards at least fit and gorgeous
I hate fat or standard girls who are not fit that have insane standards

Only compliments I get from women are usually from older women or younger girls. Seems like my specific target group is the exact one that gives no shit about me. I could fuck jailbait girls or cougars all day long but I have no interest desu. Yet girls my age dont give a shit about me. funny how that works.

Nigga I've seen single mom's on Tinder asking for a specific type of man

>are the girls who have insane standards at least fit and gorgeous
No, all girls i see who are atleast decent looking (6+/10) have relationships already so men and their looks dont come up in convo

>I could fuck jailbait girls
How old are you?

Girls are fucking retarded, and their entire definition of fitness is whether or not you have definition in the front of your torso and big arms

>this is shredded for normie girls

shady looks real gay here

He looks Slim

The thing about being Veeky Forums is you never make it because you always move your goal. Enjoy your body dysmorphia and traps. Enjoy your stay at Veeky Forums

Fuck women that are 28-32

>Barely over 60kg, 6'2
>lifting on and off for about a year
>in bed with girl and she literally says 'your arms' while we're making out and grabbing me

>recently ~75kg
>asian girl flirting with me
>briefly leave and talk to someone else
>her gay friend approaches me and asks why i stopped talking to the other girl
>specifically says she likes my muscles
>take asian girl to bed
>will NOT stop grabbing my arms, chest, back

In the first case I was dyel as fuck, but she was still impressed, now i've broken out of auschwitz but I wouldn't describe myself as muscular but still have people comment on it.

Veeky Forumss standards are far too high for what the baseline for a 'good' body is, we're all infected with body dysmorphia.
By no means am i advocating being complacent with your body because it meets the bare minimum to be considered a good body, but too many people think that because they can't shed that lower ab fat or grow their delts out that means they don't look good.
The average normie looks in the mirror and sees shit, that's what their standard of body is; what they're most familiar with, and what they will compare you to.
Girls are even more out of touch since they don't partake in gym culture so they have even less exposure to gym bodies.
>inb4 some claims all girls fuck 52 chads with 9 packs a year
Except they don't, most people, chads and eugenes alike, don't lift.

>How old are you?
23 and somehow all the 16yo love me whereas women from 20-27 or so dont give a fuck.

women usually like guys a few years older than them

I get that but honestly there is something wrong with some of these girls. I mean maybe they just write that shit and dont mean it but when they want to call me daddy and get choked and abused I honestly dont know what to say. Wtf is wrong with society ? Sometimes I honestly feel like lifting is bad if you want to attract a normal woman because it seems all you get are mentally ill girls that want to live out some sexual phantasy.

Id love to tell you it gets better with age but girls age 20+ are all off the market so they pay little interest to anything

Im 30 and still get flirted with by girls age 16-19, feels strange man

they just do that because it's trendy, girls don't actually know what they want

honestly the more I interact with them the more I think Veeky Forums is actuallly right in their assessment of girls. they are irrational and the less interest I show in them the more they want me.

damn I better hurry up and get a 19yo girl right now because when I am 30 that shit is gonna be even weirder than it is now

>they are irrational and the less interest I show in them the more they want me.
You didn't realize this before?
Sure it's trendy, but they also sexually get off on it. They want to submit and be roughed up. It's a release for them.

>You didn't realize this before?

I thought it was just some Veeky Forums meme, until I actually thought about it and looking back it seems pretty accurate.

>I better hurry up and get a 19yo girl right now
I cant give advice
I spent my 20-28 in relationships and i sort of reget it
Now that im 30 all girls my age are taken already and only girls who are much younger are still looking

It's true, but obviously you have to get their attention and build some initial attraction first. It's not like you can go around ignoring girls and they will flock to you.

>6'2"
>132-165lbs

>me: be actually 6'2"

Those are some manlet numbers, faggot.

Since fixing my posture and probably a bit more growth i'm now closer to 6'3 (21 yo)

It was more like 140lbs, right now i'm 176, time of asian girl was about 165.

No manlet here, friend. Just not t-rex so my gains are where it counts

I was literally underweight and skelly at 160. I cycle between 185-210 lbs in terms of summer/winter you fucking liar.

Pic related: 177 vs 210.

Manlets, when will they learn?

>being that scrawny ar 177

Jesus, how tall are you my guy?