Hiring Veeky Forums model in MN

Hi Veeky Forums, I'm a little off of my home board here (and my comfort area), but uh... I need to use one of you for your body. I'd hire generally, but we're wayyy too Veeky Forums of a company to mesh well with a "model."

A little bit of background, we're a military surplus store that spun off from /k/ in 2013 (kommandostore.com). Since then we've been doing pretty well, and now we're at the point where we need to start looking for a model as we ramp up the company in 2017-2018.

In the past we've just grabbed people out of our mixed bag of whomever happened to be in the warehouse that day, but that only works to a point.

I feel a little sleazy asking for this, but if any of you are /k/ or /out/ inclined and living in Minnesota, I've got a part time gig for you.

If you're interested please drop me an email, I'd much rather our money goes to Veeky Forums and not some random normie.

Send, pictures, a brief bio, and your routine (please no nudes):
[email protected]

I should mention for anyone actually in MN we'd be doing shoots in Roseville, and then later on near/around the Lowertown area.

fuck off you sick fucking homo

Gib rhodie brushstroke

It's in the works I promise.

I've been to the OPs store and its great. pic related. Its kinda weird how private they are about the store's basement, probably an illegal weed growop lmao. Nice place tho.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RHODIE CAMO ITS BEEN 4 YEARS? Keep up the good work, store is still awesome,

Oh man I wish work was that interesting

Hey famalama we delivered a ton of Rhodie last year. Working on the second run rn.

Ayy I'm in Minneapolis but I'm brown so idk if I'll fit the k vibe

Email me anyway lol

Do you prefer natty or is /fraud/ allowed?

>even asking
You might be retarded.

F-fit made me autistic sorry

It's Veeky Forums... we're all autistic

Give me more details. Lifting 4 years, live in Uptown.

Email me with whatever questions you have.

Work would be part-time, we need someone available for photoshoots for incoming products, and/or willing to go outdoors if we decide to do more woodsy stuff.

I'm mega disappointed - I'd love to help a fellow user in MN but I'm almost certainly too visually DYEL to accomplish what you want.

the good news is now that I know that this place exists, I'll probably give it a check out.
is the stuff on your website available in store?

We do local pickup by appointment so you can come say hi. I would hop on our mailing list if you like our stuff.

Also if you have good facial aesthetics we could work with that...

Haha holy shit your store is like 5 min from me. And I'm very /k/ oriented. Would contact you if I wasn't afraid of zed and the gimp.

Email me! Would love to show you around sometime next week.

There must be more MN on Veeky Forums

There is, but we're not Veeky Forums

Don't do this, you're going to get fucking memed. He is gonna ask you to put on some furry shit and then refuse to pay you when you say no.

Ewww jesus why?

Fair enough

this
South Minneapolis reporting

I checked out your store, i will definitely be buying some shit from there in the near future. My dad has a few of the classic camo looking jackets and pants (french or whatever). Ill have to get some for myself. He wore them out hunting with me alot growing up. Always thought he looked cool with that stuff on and his .22 pistol on his hip with a beer in his hand kek

bumping cause I appreciate your store even though op image made me angry.

Love your store, would love to help but I'm DYEL af. I'm certain there should be some Veeky Forumsizens in or around MN who would be interested.

Well if you're free to work M-F and have some management experience we're also looking for a warehouse manager...

that is a very nice store
id love to help you but im an ausposter :(

I just want to say that I ordered a gorka from you guys a couple of weeks ago and instead got a russian digital flora combat uniform. I didn't return it because the russian uniform was more expensive than the gorka, just letting you know that I feel conflicted about it, and I'll be ordering a gorka again in hopes of getting it.

Shit homie, I wish i could help but I only started lifting. Its funny, I work right by there.

You should hit up the live chat on our site. Our guy who usually does the packing has been having a really off week, few orders like yours.

We'll sort you out.

More than welcome to email me and stop by sometime. Would love to say hi.

Serious question: is "it's in the works, I promise" just some shitty meme, or did people really give you money and you didn't deliver?

I'm very Veeky Forums, but I'm 5'3. Does this matter to you? I would work for beer or two to help you guys out.

We've had one run which was funded by pre-order and delivered a year ago. People are asking about the second run we have yet to formally announce, but are working on.

Does not matter, we're just looking for someone who's relatively active and enthusiastic.