Tfw when 18 and 5'11

>tfw when 18 and 5'11
How do i grow taller Veeky Forums? Just an inch or two to offically stop being a subhuman

Do stretches every morning and work on your posture. Simples

I've been gone from here too long. Are posts like this elaborate satire or this the state of the board?

That doesn't REALLY makes you any taller, i'm talking about legitemely having some bone growth. My growth plates were apparently still open 2 months ago when i got x-rays done.

your growth plates haven't fused yet.
get your hands on HGH, and possibly test, as soon as possible. until then, GOMAD

This board is absolute shit. Worst board on Veeky Forums. Pretty good for shitposting though.

(this is literally your only chance to not live your life as a manlet)

SOY
consume as many soy products as possible.

Or try GOMAD with soy milk

It's completely possible to make yourself taller at a certain age.
Height is important for a lot of things. There are immensely shittier posts here.

I'll never forget when I got an X-ray for a stress fracture in my leg and the cocksucking doctor told me I wasn't gonna grow no more. Stuck at 5'8" and I'm not sure I see an end to my life that doesn't involve me an heroing.

Hang from your ankles on some gym rings whilst doing upside down ohp

Move to a place with metric system instead of imperial: you would be 180cm, 5'11 looks bad because it's not 6', and 179cm looks bad because it's almost but not 180cm, since you are 5'11(180) you're "tall".

>Just an inch or two to offically stop being a subhuman
Take a month off of the internet, your reasoning has gone to absolute shit

Depending on where you live you risk 180 being short/average...

>just lie like the rest of us

/thread

SHUT THE FUCK UP I WOULD LITERALLY CUT OFF YOUR SHINS AND WEAR THEM AS STILTS JUST TO BE 5'11"

Knowing that you were only a flaccid penis's length away from having a good life is genuinely horrific m8.

Swimming grew me from 511 to 6 feet, after age 24.

I grew til i was around 19-20
I'm 6'4 (i think, 196 cm)

> grow grow grow

You're not subhuman, nothing exciting happens at six feet. Live your life and enjoy, stop caring about what others think and make the best with whats given to you.

Im 18 and 5'7
Am i done?

>nothing exciting happens at six feet

This is what Chad and the lanklets WANTS us to believe.

god damnit :(

state of the board, reddit invaded awhile ago and that opened to flood gates to literal children. Veeky Forums is essentially 4reddit now.

Then you don't even have to do anything and this thread is pointless. You most likely grow an inch no problemo

29 year olf 5'9"

gf is 5'2 so feels good man

Do this for Chris chan mode

It really started when moot deleted /r9k/ (and either /pol/ or /news/ or whatever the equivalent was back then) for awhile. It was all downhill from there when they escaped.

Fuck off im 5'4 and want to die

move to east asia