Fit gf left me

>fit gf left me

How do you cope?
Lifting isn't making it better

>Lifting isn't making it better
Isnt making it worse either, lifting helps me get my undying rage over how shit dating/hook up culture is

If you dont want to lift, then dont

It's not

Thing is, lifting reminds me of her...

So? what about it? are you going to be a pussy for the rest of your life because of a stupid bitch?

Well, ofc not. but, it hurts user

And you're lifting to mold yourself into a fucking grecian god that's gonna slam hotter tighter puss. She fucked up, now you're gonna find a better hole to fuck. It is like deadlift my friend. It stings like the dickens, now, but later you become strong like bull.

>hotter tighter puss
Tell me more user, i started lifting four years ago and gf left 3 years ago and its been two years ago that i last had sex and it was awful

how to smash and use my new bod?

>Lifting isn't making it better
You are not lifting enough, lift harder

true that, still, she got me into lifting

so her time in your life had a purpose. she changed you for the better. now your time with her is over, but it's nothing to be sad about. move on, be happy.

it is sad cause it was the only gir, yet, who actually lifted

there will be more, but you can't take advantage of the opportunities of the future if you're stuck in the past. i know it sucks right now, but try to see the good in it

there is no good, user, for me it was the future, with her, now it's gone and so suddenly

it seems like that because she just left and the wound is still fresh. but you're stronger than you realize and you'll survive this.

i know i will, but i don't want to that's the catch. she made me feel so sure about the future, she made me feel that she really wanted to try my man and then suddenly it ended if not for someone else. my heart gainz are going

> but you can't take advantage of the opportunities of the future if you're stuck in the past

so true but sometimes is so hard to move on...

i know these feels, i've been there before bros. it takes time. good luck, anons.

i don't want to, i don't want to get over it, i don't want to know that she's getting over it so easy

lie to yourself that she'll be back one day
lets say in 6 month
after that go eat and lift like there is no tmr for 6 month

come back after and cry like a lit bitch
at least you going to be jacked little bitch

she won't user, she won't and in this moment i don't want her back if she doesn't appreciate me the way i thought she would
i thought it would last, i believed her user i was about to tell her "i love you" and she kicked me away

like i said... i know this feel. you aren't ready to move on yet, it'll hurt really bad for a while and you'll wonder why you even bother getting up in the morning. you'll wonder why she said she liked you and then one day went cold. it's not gonna be easy. but it'll get better eventually. just don't give up on yourself.

i won't because fuck, if she really can get over the past as easily that she could, she can go fuck herself
but damn user, it hurts like a mother...