Is wrist size really that important?

Is wrist size really that important?

It is generally a sign of how large your frame is.

But not really that important. Fatties have thick wrists, doesn't mean it is good.

No Stef, learn how to shrug correctly though.

It depends what you mean by "that important".

how big are your wrists?

Its not important at all mang.

Only if you're trying to win a wrist measuring contest.

>not an argument

If you have smaller wrists your frame is generally be smaller too.
You'd have to be really fucking insecure for that to be a problem tho

6 inches lol.

How? Are you very short? Mine are very slightly above 7 and they still look tiny

well bones can grow in width whole life did you know that?

If you lift and eat right you might gain some. Also depends on your age, if you still teen theres time naturally for them to grow even without training.

Wristlet

Wrist size is everything user.

Fuck being a wristlet

I am 6'1''... shoulders are 49 cm lol
>ftw 20 and small bones

>tfw trying microfractures

Smashed my wrists so hard I bruised the fuck out of my forearms. Hurt for a week, thinking they've healed up enough for me to try again.

>"Most people are surprised that, even at my heaviest competition weight, the average individual could still nearly close his fingers around my wrist. I had big muscles, not big bones, which is one reason I was so successful in my competition career." - Arnold "the Wristlet" Schwarzenegger in The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding (pg. 50)

well 20 years old... I wish I'd still grow though. My beard is still growing, idk man

Well if there's a way...

Just lift mang, pullups, deadlifts will work your forearm bones and muscles.
Eat well.
Relax. You can pull girls with the line that your dick is thicker than your wrists. hahaha

49cm? what the fuck? do you mean 49 inches?

This guy took roids and more stuff. I don't know how you could compare me and Arnie. Maybe I'm still growing though. I can train daily at machines and get stronger by a few kg in a few days (my experience), although my nutrition is pretty bad.

I wish xd

lmao my dick is literally thicker than your wrist, how the fuck is that possible? Pics?

Trainer says I have to make progress with machines before starting with free weights. I would have to switch my favorite gym

The point is that having a small frame actually makes your muscles stand out more. A wristlet who gains 20lbs of lean muscle mass will look more developed than a guy with a big frame who gains 20lbs of muscle. Big frame is just more useful for strength and sport performance imo.

Shoulders wider than hips is all you should really be concerned with in terms of looking aesthetic, the rest is overblown in terms of importance.

Then tell your trainer that he has to stop being stupid before training people.

Ditch your trainer, unless he is specialized in something you care about

KEX

Fuck my life I am skinny...

My back is V-shaped, not extremely though

Could it be bad nutrition? xd

shoulder width of 49 is not that bad

How much of a wristlet am I? Can't find any measuring tape.

Every centimeter is noticeable though.

Can you think of any world class powerlifters or bodybuilders with sub 7 inch wrists? I think that says it all. Wristlets can never get truly strong or juicy. That said, you can still get reasonably strong and aesthetic by normal standards.

t. wristlet

or it says that pw gets u big wrists.

Depends on your hand size. Looks fine though. xd

Nah. Maybe if you take up powerlifting during puberty when you're still growing. You bones can get thicker later in life but not that much.

How??? I know that bones could remodel themselves, but I guess bone growth would not be so significant past puberty.

Ask anyone with acromegaly if bone growth is limited in width after puberty.

Its all about how much you invest in exercise and diet and exposure to sun.
You could get bigger wrists with powerlifting. How much bigger? well thats the million dolla q. but they would get bigger 4 sure. ANd thats what you're after so why dont do it?

>tfw wristlet
>tfw my dad has fridgemode frame and viking wrists, you could say he missed wrists

I know someone who has had a very round face, very narrow jaw/forehead until 30s. His family was poor af and his father was an alcoholic.

user
Why are you posting your wrists in a corean origami imageboard?

My jaw is fairly developed, but the right side lacks the maturity of the left side. idk man... agromegaly affects jawbone while injecting high amounts of artificial hgh.

Because it's not only about origami after all xd