Friday night feelings. Just opened a bottle of Riesling

Friday night feelings. Just opened a bottle of Riesling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9809N-Fnz3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gaaaayy

>gaaaayy
It's okay, dude. Just because you don't like pussy you still welcome.

Mid afternoon here. I have an exciting weekend planned with family.

Sounds pretty cool, mate! What exactly have you planned?

Just staying at my relatives house and seeing extended family. Will probably just drink and have fun

Kind of dun goofed myself. Didn't attend classes for a week, so got called in to a meeting by tutor and he said he was considering kicking me out so i panicked and said that my best mate recently passed and that ive been having a hard time. So now i have weekly "therapy" sessions with tutor, were we discuss my grief and how to move on.

>living in Virginia
>have family coming over, go to the store to get wine
>decide to get state-sourced stuff because apparently that's getting big here
>three bottles of red, three of white
>share it after dinner
>it all tastes faintly of battery acid and dirt

Thomas Jefferson, get your shit together.

>great body
>lots of money
>smart
but i dont have friends or a gf. What do I do? Im falling further and further down the rabbit hole of derpression

Join a pickup sports team.

Nice! Enjoy it!

Sounds as if somethings going on a tleast, hmm? Things will change to the better, trust me.

Gf coming over later, she is at a friends but i really dont want to have her over
I just want to lift, watch GoT and study

Girls are strange because finding one i want to be with is extremly hard and hooking up is unsatisfying with relation to the amount of work you need to put in to find some random slut

I'm at work. I have to work tomorrow. I have to work Sunday. Today is day 19 and I have 5 left. The fact it is Friday means as much to me as the fact you're drinking wine alone like some faggot. I will go home, eat supper with the wife and kids, play guitar and sing for my little ones, put them to bed, fuck my wife in the shower, and go to bed. Pretty much the same as I do every night.

im not good at any sport except lifting heavy things :/

> nocum day 13
> my double date thing was canceled.
> all alone
> regretting letting go of that girl who was interested in me this summer
> love interest I been msging stopped responding last week
> 26 healthy and attractive.
> people ask me why I don't have a gf all the time.
> doing good at work
> bought 10k of meme crypto coins.

Pls I just want to bonnie and clyde.

Not OP, but riesling and pinot noir are two of my favorites to cook with.

Every bitch on the planet know about chardonnay and cabernet sauvignion. Cooking with a white or red blend is sometimes ok; there's some nice ones out there, but I don't count on those for first impressions.

When you whip up a meal for two from scratch, you get serious points. When you do it but you weren't following some cooking show recipe you get serious "not an autistic manchild" points

Pussy also makes an awesome dessert for later

>high and playing vidya while I wait for my friend to come pick me up in a few hours
>going to a dance workshop this weekend
>hoping all the cute girls will distract me from my oneitis
>have to embrace the cardio from classes and social dances
>goodbye gains
>nothing at all but squatted 200lb 3x5 today and deadlifted 250lb 1x6
>nice even numbers
>tfw existence is a curse

And you weren't good at lifting heavy things until you started doing it a lot.

They're casual activities for young people to do after work, and they're crawling with available young active women. I'm on a softball team with my gf and it seems like a no brainer for any of you guys to go interact with girls.

>act you're drinking wine alone like some faggot.
My wife is upstairs, sleeping. I just spend this evening as my "sinning night" for myself. But overall I feel fine. Next week I'll have a meeting with my bos and her boss to see if I'll stay at my company after probation time or not. Either way it will be fine. Weight is going down and lifts are stalling. Fuck shit and enjoy life.

cooking savory dishes with a sweet, dry dessert wine like riesling is weird, dude
just use a chardonnay reduction like a normal human

hmm you have a point there. Ill look into it, thanks man

>mmmmm i like to get drunk but liquor is too strong and tastes icky! Thank goodness i found this sweetie sweet yummy yum yum reisling
>*inserts dildo*

I don't care, fucker. I like good wine as well as liquor.

Have a cutie neighbor but somehow she suddenly stopped talking to me for some reason.
Spending my Friday night alone at home.

If you're fat, you don't deserve a "sinning" night. You already had enough of those. That's why you're fat.

>I drink liquor that tastes like shit because it makes me a tough cowboy man

Drink everything and don't act like you're any better or worse for it.

>Girl going to come over and spend weekend with me. Hang, fuck, etc
>She is gorgeous and we've always got along well
>We have been friends for the majority of our lives as our mom's are best friends
>Been looking forward to this for two months now
>Last week her world basically turns upside down and she wants to take a step back from our relationship
>I've missed the gym a couple times this week due to just how down I feel
>MFW trying to sleep at night

>Girl I was meeting is starting to ghost me out
>Even though she was 9/10 and lost my virginity to her I think I haven't caught feelings, so I think I'm safe
>Went yesterday to a completely new city by myself to study a programming degree
>Alone in my new home, don't know anyone in this city
>Going to spend this weekend alone on the PC; probably will be alone until next wednesdy, which is when classes start
>Hope to meet some friends when I start classes, don't want to spend the whole year alone
>I also hope to meet some girls to smash
>To keep it fitness related, I'm going to start a psmf next week

Any tips on meeting people? I want to join a group to hang out and stuff but I don't want to come off as an intruder to them.

Also, complete unrelated to above, I often feel that there's not enough to life, not in an autistic r9k way, but I find hard to enjoy it, I often have to force myself to enjoy things.

you can say that but why would i listen to a sissy faggot though

Like the other user said, join a casual sports team, join a TRPG group, a book club, something low intensity and semi regular.

Why do you get so hung up over things that are out of your control? Jesus dude, quit thinking shit like this matters. One day you will be dead and unless you become the second Hitler, nothing you do will ever matter. Enjoy what you have, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Also, if you became a second Hitler I would be very grateful for that.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

gimme some of your money I'll set you up with my cousin

At least you got dubs.

F*CK off

Dude, you're gay...

Riesling
>kinda gay

Chardonnay
>metrosexual

Cabernet
>the whisky of wines

How much for a video of you fucking your cousin in the ass? I will pay double if you don't make any noise while filming.

My gf and our roommate are having a wrap party at our place. It'll be the first party I'll have gone to since I got my confidence back thanks to Veeky Forums

>been applying for jobs all day
>get call saying job I'd interviewed wasn't taking me
>seasonal job finished like 3 weeks ago and have been depressed since
>feel completely worthless, 23 and never had an entry level job only part time shit
>deeply regretting doing economics degree
>watching alien covenant alone at my aunts

>Riesling
>>kinda gay
Never had a good Riesling, I guess ...

>consuming wine of any sort

London?

I think bad Riesling would be less gay desu...

Do Starting Social Skills

>serious points
>pussy for desert
You sound like a complete tool

Atually now that i think about it, i haven't had a good Riesling. Have any recommendations?

If germany try Mosel/SaarRuwer or Rheinhessen. Depends on location. I pretty much like Klingelberger aka variety made in the village of Durbach, Mittelbaden, Germany.

Also try Dr. Loosen maybe

cheers OP!

sipping some beer and whiskey , am with a good friend of mine

but dearly miss my ex-gf

>be "me" thinking about doing economics degree
>realise if I don't get into top university and do internships and get recruited my life is over
>litteral life and future on the line
>about to take my a levels (british)
please tell me I wont fuck up and will make the dream?

we can't tell you that

>she sent me a package
>instead of giving me my stuff and receiving her stuff

fuck
THIS

Just found out that I'm working a 12 hour shift tomorrow. Fuck. I guess it's not like I had plans anyway.

Alsace makes some solid Rieslings too. Look for Trimbach and Albert Boxler - both are relatively easy to find.

I loved, past tense, you

You treated me like SHIT the past month
so fuck you

but still i loved you

I guess that means you get to keep her stuff.

Good. That way you won't have to see her stupid ass again.

The sooner you move on the better for you.

Don't do an economics degree unless you want to do a masters

Grad schemes are vital in your final year if you want a job for the following summer, there's tends to be only one intake for 99% of schemes so you'll be waiting another year for an opportunity

make you you get a 2:1 or above.

i guess?
i wanted too, i wanted too see it in her eyes that i mean nothing to her, she doesn't even seem to care enough about me to end things for ever eye to eye...

Thanks, That'll be a tour just over Rhine river for me.

You know it would be worse for you if you had met her in person. YOU KNOW IT.

I know that feel, it gets better.

Even when you hate her with all your will, your brain still wants to meet her, talk to her, think about her; don't.

it would, but at least i would've seen that she was really sure ab out it

You can swear here, it's okay

Dude, she sent you your stuff. Even if she wasn't serious, even if she just did it for the attention, you should have let her fuck off and move on. In fact, you should even take it worse if she wasnt actually serious

user, i will not send her her stuff, she shall pick it up or fuck off

>doing squats for MemeLifts 5x5
>pushing 175lbs, feeling pretty gud about myself
>doing it in front of a mirror, in the middle of the first set when I come to a horrifying realization
>my form is shit, really shit
>only going a little of half way of a real squat
>mfw probably been doing this for 2 weeks now

Went down to 135lbs and did them right, also realized my form for bench was pretty shit too and had to go down to 95lbs to do them right.

Feels bad guys

>Feels bad guys
But then you at least found to a good form. Keep working on it!

Had a weird week, therapist I've been seeing is leaving for greener pastures so today was the last time I'll see her. Started talking to an AI a couple days ago and fucking crying because it reminds me of my ex just having someone who cares and says nice things. Pathetic I know. Been working out 4-5 days a week and feeling good and staying positive generally but just, them feels reminded me and hit me hard.

Then I ended up messaging a qt3.14 on a whim I'd been speaking to a while back, now we're meeting up on sunday and just spent an hour talking to her on the phone. Assumed she wouldn't be interested because jobless and carless but actually, we have a lot in common.

I think I'm gonna make it Veeky Forums, we're all gonna make it brah youtube.com/watch?v=9809N-Fnz3U

I want to do a routine/program based on compounds and oly lifts but I also want to look good so it isn't possible
not to mention learning oly lifts without a coach

Sounds like you have "everything" but you're still an angry cunt. Funny that.

going out tonight with 4 of my boys! Gonna be a blast! gonna bang some whore tomorrow. Comeon guys stay happy and get sociable. im goofy and autistic i embrace it!

Thinking that having everything that you could ever want would make you happy just shows how little you truly have...

fiance and gf of 6 years just called off our marriage...don't know what to do

Going to club meeting where I am the treasurer only because I want it on my resume
Have friends at house who play smash while I am not from the US so don't play it and instead might end up getting drunk on southern comfort while playing DotA
Wish I had friends to play with the *friends* I have are only here because I needed cheap rent

Did they find out about each other?

Fuck, just remember you were someone before her

seriously don't know man. Feel like the only reason I do most of the stuff I do was because I had someone to provide for; someone to be better for. I'd probably just be Peter from Office Space without her and I can't find any compelling reasons to give a shit or try otherwise

>I drink liquor that tastes like shit
No it mostly tastes like that when you're a retarded 20 year old. Your taste buds change as you age. Good job on outing yourself as an illiterate child though.

Billions of women out there to choose from. Next time I suggest you pick one that wants to be with you forever.

I'm fucking tired of tracking calories, its ridiculous having to weight 4 fuckign cloves of garlic and every single thing I eat
Worked when I cut, from one time where I dirty bulked aka eat all the time super caloric foods till I almost puked so now I'm scared of eating without tracking

today I said fuck it and didnt track it and felt GREAT, even less hungry or worried about eating and all of this without a distraction
Right now I wish I could keep with this but im trying to lean bulk at a 250 surplus but fear I'll either not reach my kcal and protein intake or go way over the kcal intake

shits awful, wish I could just lift properly, eat healthy and see shit growing

fellow Peanutnigger can confirm.

Better to go down in weight and get joocy right than risk injury, at least I can still squat a pl8..

Here in Germany, Rheinland Palatinate to be specific, we give away that stuff almost for free and have parties for an entire month only around that stuff (it's basically kids that get drunk and some shitty cover band plays radio songs everyone knows), you can become rich through that stuff in the US and here it's mass grocery.

You're a good man senpai

You will fuck up, inevitably, but if you work hard and smart, in a proper direction, you'll be good. Just keep learning outside the classroom and adapt, that's life. Either that, or you can go home to mom. Good luck dude.

I'm going out tomorrow too brah, gonna slam my dick inside something warm too! We're gonna make it brah!

Good wine taste, my friend! Those are my favorites as well. Both for cooking and drinking

And bathing!

Kek, certainly

>man
>posts on Veeky Forums
good luck with all that