What does Veeky Forums think of /pol/?

/pol/ started doing Veeky Forumsesque "self improvement generals" What are they doing wrong and what are they doing right? Don't want to take fitness advice if half of it is bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't see the entire thread but in my opinion it's the ideal way of life. People seemed to be right for the most part on that thread if you ask me. And honestly I think you can use the advice you think will work and don't follow the stuff that won't work.

i live in the west but i don't think christianity is a good religion, but maybe I dislike because my only experience with it is evangellalism.

>Not experiencing the one and only Apostolic, Holy, Catholic Church
Heresy has let you astray.

Christianity is so heterogeneous. Besides some central points, I feel you can make it about a lot of things.

>Catholicism

Pass, thanks. No shortage of beautiful artwork but the boy fucking is not really my speed.

Do you actually believe in God and Jesus's teachings or are you just a larper? Catholicsm has a lot of pagan influence in it and that makes the faith for it from me go away. I don't want to follow God to larp and pretend to "save" Western culture. The problems in Western culture, I think, are much deeper than what they seem to be on the surface.

The only religion in terms of how it views God on a spiritual level is Judaism but that's not western, and everybody on /pol/ hates it. I don't want to follow God because I want to get fit or because I think I can save Western civilization from the likes of the LGBT and alcoholism. I want to follow God because it's what I believe in. The tone a lot of people who are pagans and """Christians""" on /pol/ gives off is one that isn't a real belief in God but simply a belief in not being the same as an athiest (because you would get called a fedora), that's it.

The way these kind of people discuss theology or religion makes the whole experience seem very, very shallow which is one of the main problems in western Civilization today. If you catch what I'm trying to say.

Be sure to let ALL the rapefugees in :^)

Politically and ideologically, /pol/ is a deluded shithole filled with pathetic fucks banding together with other pathetic fucks hoping to become stronger through groupthink and by spinning their internalized loser mentalities into a "fight the liberal machine!!!" movement. Really sad shit.

The fact they had to make a thread reminding each other to clean their rooms as some sort of personal, spiritual progression shows you exactly the kind of loser mentality that runs rampant over there -- it's the exact same support group shit they'd make fun of "snowflake liberals" for if it were posted as "self care" on Tumblr, but they eat that shit up without a hint of irony if you pepper it with the retarded notion that it's part of some ultimate group goal to "become strong because strength is victory and nature is fascism!"

Right-wing ideology is a cancer, and so is /pol/.

If you don't understand that /pol/ is the worst people to listen to then you haven't been on Veeky Forums long

In my experience the tier list for best to worst in terms of how obnoxious they are about their religion goes:

Non-religious Christian, non-religious Catholic, reform Jew, christian, Catholic, Mormon, orthodox Jew, evangelical Christian, any form of Muslim

I don't consider atheism a religion but I would put it between Catholic and Mormon by way of how obnoxious people are about it.

(I am an atheist but if people feel better worshiping something it's no skin off my back, just don't restrict what I can buy or use my taxes for church-related shit)

But you are the cancer.

Fuck off Jew.

You're in my board now bitch

thank god fit isn't dead yet

This is Our Kamf

lol
You always were a faggot manlet.

>Right-wing ideology is a cancer
You lost me, brah.

>this is the quality of our namefags in 2017

Trap brah is somewhere
Saw his shit last week

This is an anti-/pol/ poster too. Really makes you think.

>The fact they had to make a thread reminding each other to clean their rooms as some sort of personal, spiritual progression
They are fucking fat losers
>Right-wing ideology is a cancer,
So is left wing. Just stick to your own values and make practical decisions based on that, left and right wing is for people with empty lives who need a cause.

You found a picture of me at 142 when I was still boxing in 2009. Congrats.

Maybe if you attend a few dozen more /sig/ threads you can get your weight up, too, but until then there's not a single poster on /pol/ that I couldn't facefuck at will.

I like that pic

Dominican has always looked like shit
OCB was against /pol/ and look at him
> idk where he went

Its not halfbad. If you want strength and muscles then do the newest SS version which have chin ups. DO a 4th set of 8 reps on all upper body compound movements, and drop 1 set of squats if you are very scared of making your legs grow.

Do curls on the day youre not doing chins and use the chest isolation machine on the OHP day. These should be done with 3 sets of 8-12 reps

>What are they doing wrong
Not realizing that racism is media based as well and plays to our primal instincts and just perpetuates class warfare so we never unite to kill Zionism. They cry about how an entho-state just needs a chance and ignore it's historical failure, just like the commies they hate who say Communism has never been tried. The world will shun and sanction an etho-state AT BEST. Racism can be picked apart with logic alone, never mind the moral repugnance of it.
>what are they doing right
Calling out Zionists.

Also, if you want to grow your own food, as said in the thread, then use aquaponics. Its easier, the plants also grow faster, and you need less space. Google the kratky method.

>threatening faceless people on a mongolian basket weaving forum with gay pictures of yourself

The quintessential definition of alpha amarite?

Thanks
Here, have the sticky
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky

I can tell you're new, but that's a very old picture from a year and a half before I even started posting here. I posted it at some point to show a 60 pound weight difference.

>digging up eight year old photos trying to prove a non-point because you got called a pussy for your pussy ideology on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

The thing about leftist ideology is that regardless of how off the fucking rails it can get at its extremes, the core concept is still helping others. It can be cancerous, but nowhere near as bad as the right.

>mfw people really and truly think that a healthy, balanced, positive lifestyle is "cancer"

One thing I've noticed in the last few months: if you hate yourself and you hate your life soooooo much, why don't you want to change that? Lefties are the first to tell righties to fuck off when anything political gets brought up. But they're also the first to take the opportunity to complain about how much they hate their lives.

There is a lot of retarded shit on /pol/, no one can deny that. You're always going to have that on a board as popular and big as it it. But the growing sentiment in self-improvement threads is that we want to get ourselves out of that cesspool of self-hatred and make something meaningful of our lives.

How is that a bad thing?

Fight me, brah.

>Racism can be picked apart with logic alone
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

This. At this point those people are so lost in irony they just throw bricks everywhere

>racism can be picked apart with logic alone

You're right. We can use logic to see that it's a natural and logical reaction to the dangerous behaviors of others. How is defending yourself against certain kinds of people that will do harm to you "morally repugnant?"

You understand that not everyone in the left and right act the same
Left leaning people can workout as well as right leaning people
I'm left whil I have friends who are right and because we're both civil instead of yelling about dumb thing we talk about issues

>I can tell you're new
No, I just literally do not care about your existence. Where are you hanging out that you're so renowned on Veeky Forums, the /plg/ circlejerks? Get fucked.

Because the threads always intersperse some idiotic tripe about how it's helping the ultimate goal of progressing your collective ideology. Read the linked post, there's a ton of completely inane rambling about fascism attached -- /sig/ is not and has never been about "making something meaningful out of your lives" in a way that doesn't push a right agenda, don't play dumb.

Also your routines suck.

You'd get your ass handed to you. And turn on a fucking light, you're not fooling anyone.

Don't fucking cross-post to /pol/ you dumb idiot fucker. Holy shit.

THIS IS Veeky Forums. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT EVERYONE HERE IS A FUCKING CHILD

you got fatter in 8 years
grats

Did you clean your room and brush your teeth today little guy, or do we need to make a thread to motivate you?

Good
Maybe now they can stop coming here and wee can go back to making memes and gains

Catholicism has a lot of traditions in it like praying the rosary and venerating saints due to centuries of common people not being able to read the Bible and taking on these traditions and acts in order to deepen their relationship with God. There is, in my opinion, nothing wrong with these traditions as they aren't blasphemous or anything and the church and faithful were experiencing things that the Apostles never could have imagined ages before.

There is nothing wrong with the church being organized and having a hierarchy, a church must have uniform beliefs. What I do object to is the Pope's status as infallible and how this policy is recent. The Pope is merely a man as was Saint Peter was, men err and are not infallible.

>You'd get your ass handed to you. And turn on a fucking light, you're not fooling anyone.

The alt-right is pretty funny in that they don't really hate black people but any sort of black unrest intimidates them a lot. They are frightened by the idea that certain people could be more gifted in terms of fast-twitch fibers and whatnot. Most of their intense hatred of anything that collides with their sheltered lifestyles stems from fear and, I assume, if they were to actually stick to self improvement that fear would recede and the hatred would just turn into a sort of numb discomfort at their own bias.

Most of the advice is really poor. It's a bad idea to taint exercise science with ideology, regardless of the ideology that you carry.

Man that's a huge fucking beard

Bunch of nigger trolls, spics and degenerate whites with 0 achievement and the only thing they can brag about is people from same contitent who did something 50-60 years ago or are doing atm while contributing to nothing and shitposting on a anime based forum acting superior. /pol/ is for degenerates

>the core concept is still helping others.
Plenty of right wing people use religion as a way to channel that. Left wing people tend to be more vindicative toward individuals so they are potentially much more dangerous.
Right wing people only become dangerous when they become very powerful, too busy fetishizing wealth and status otherwise.
I voted dumbbass. Mostly I vote for the left wing, this time I went right. It's whatever matches my values at the time.

I don't anymore -- that's how I can tell you're new.

i can be ur angle or ur devil but either way there's not a single emaciated pussy or mouthbreathing Trumpcuck on all of /pol/ that has attended enough /sig/ threads to hang here.

Daily reminder: /pol/ is a low test board

>They are frightened by the idea that certain people could be more gifted in terms of fast-twitch fibers and whatnot
Likewise, niggers are frightened by the idea that certain people could be more gifted in intelligence and what not.
See? I can pull bullshit theories out of my ass too.

Why does no one respond to this?

>y there's not a single emaciated pussy or mouthbreathing Trumpcuck on all of /pol/ that has attended enough /sig/ threads to hang here.
I don't even disagree with you m8 but you're just such an utter faggot. Fuck me are you butthurt.

There absolutely is an introspective fear in black communities, actually, that the white man might just be determined to walk over them. It's not a bullshit theory. The theory is that fear will determine how you live your life and interface with other human beings, and that's sort of something I want to avoid in my life.

I got a warning before the video started
Is YouTube really this fucked?

Right wing people tend to be vindictive to people they feel are "others."

Left wing people tend to be vindictive towards people they feel are alienating or oppressing the "others."

Nobody is saying both can't be taken to extremes, but the moral difference is in intent.

IQ fags are the easiest to pick apart. If IQ is the ultimate test of worthiness, then by the same logic, whites should suicide so that Japanese and Jews can over run their countries because they have superior IQ's and 'deserve to live' the most, kek.
How do you know somebody intends you harm just by knowing their racial composition? Why would they not conclude the same about you? When I do things as a white, I don't do them as the ambassador of whites, I do them as the ambassador of myself.

touched a nerve I see
you've always been such a try hard alpha
It's comical. Please post another pic you fucking mess

Extreme example time:

To the left the "others" are the capitalists who exploit the working class

To the right the 'others" are those not of their race hurting/exploiting their race

I don't see the difference here and you're clearly being a fucktard trying to make one extreme seem less bad cus "intent". Stalin killing 10s of millions of Soviets citizens isn't "less bad" than the Holocaust just because race wasn't a component in his killings. Murder is murder.

>blacks statistically proven to commit way more crimes than other races
>"you just can't know!"

DNP threads from 2012. Showing fat loss to 160-something from 210 after dirty bulking. Did a whole write-up. Was used as DNP copypasta for years. Context, you know.

None of these posts from five years ago change the fact you're still a pathetic fuck today tho, do they?

>whites should suicide

No one is saying blacks should be outright killed, Jarod Taylor is simply explaining why it's not desirable to mix since everyone would degenerate to the mean.

>The thing about leftist ideology is that regardless of how off the fucking rails it can get at its extremes, the core concept is still helping others
Sure communists genocided 100 million people in the 20th century alone, b-but atleast they had good intentions!

So?
Did they prevent you from watching it?
Fucking everyone is getting fucked.
Anyone with a view that can be considered "extreme" is getting assfucked by youtube.
If video's like the one you're obviously shilling here became the norm and even seen as pushing them or being okay with them then youtube would be raped within a month.
Why?
You people who're oh so logical should understand why that is.
You'e a minority on the world stage.
You don't make up enough of the viewership even among "white" people to make up for any losses.

If every person with brown skin(barring the self loathing sandnigger tier scumbags like jontron) left youtube tomorrow for some half decent pajeet start up then youtube would be dead within 2 months.
The chinese would see that and make their own little start up too. I'm sure they'll get damned sick of just being hackers/blamed for hacking everything on the earth and decide to carve out their own little place and rock solid base of power in cyberspace.

>been on Veeky Forums for 5 years
>still looks that bad
Jesus m8. Maybe it's time to give up on lifting.

>you're still a pathetic fuck today tho, do they?
Like that means anything from a nu male cuck like you. Getting fatter and a thicker beard still doesn't change the angry manlet you've always been. It's amusing some things never change fat boy.

>No one is saying blacks should be outright killed
Have you been to /pol/?
Men are statistically more likely to commit crime than women by a far greater margin than blacks vs whites. By your logic, women should be deporting men out of the country.

Except we aren't talking about "murder," we're talking about ideologies.

Let's use your examples. Do you not agree that capitalism in its current American iteration is exploitative of MANY groups? Because this isn't really an arguable or deniable reality of the system.

On the other hand, do you actually believe "other races and people" are harming what the right consider to be "us?" Because those claims are deeply rooted in misinformation and outright racism.

Do you not see the obvious issue in the fact that even in your examples trying to prove some false equivalence between the two ideologies, one is based on fact and the other isn't?

>Have you been to /pol/?

Strawman, I'm referring to Taylor and what he's saying. Also you clearly did not watch the entire video, or probably not at all by the looks of it since you seem to have your head up your ass.

>Have you been to /pol/?
Shitposting is serious stuff guise

Wasn't that origionally a Veeky Forums post?

>"other races and people" are harming what the right consider to be "us?"
In some European cases where foreign populations are replacing natives, absolutely.

The thread is about /pol/ so I don't see how it's a strawman to reference them.

Yes it was, but don't tell the redditors that. They're only here for epic leg day memes.

>false equivalence

"Lmao I meant well when I murdered, so it's not as bad."

Soviets were just as misinformed when they decided to do their purges. You could use your argument of 'capitalism being undeniably exploitative' because you can factually prove using statistics that blacks commit more crime. The big no no with right wingers comes with how they decide to deal with the problem. Same with commies when they decide how to deal with capitalism. It's exactly the same thing.

/pol/ is nothing but cancerous newfaggotry and there is no way to dispute that. Look at the traffic from the 2016 election and you'll see that the MAJORITY of the people on /pol/ haven't been here for more than two years and are underaged.

>/pol/ self improvement
Quitting /pol/ would be a good start

Find a qt3.14 asian to fug. They're all pretty racist, it's great.

Gotcha.

I stopped caring about lifting (or posting here) in 2014, user. What I look like now is literally once a week (maybe) lifting and eating whatever I want for the three years since my career took off; sad thing is, y'all are so hyped about SIG and think it's improving your lives so much but still couldn't even dream of putting up the numbers I do and need threads reminding you to clean your rooms.

What is your equivalent to "murder" in your analogy? What same result are both left and right ideologies reaching? Let's start there.

>y'all are so hyped about improving yourselves but you don't and I do :^)

Le epic maymay. Need to go back to your containment board?

You're right.
But racist means racist to everyone outside of their own race. Including white people.
Racist or really old school Chinese and Japanese people don't like or trust white people.
They'd sooner spit in your face.

Posted there last night. Everyone was very helpful.

Murder is killing an innocent person is it not? Ok we got that out of the bag. (inb4 you try to say that 8 million Ukrainians had it coming)

The same result is a totalitarian state where people get murdered cus muh ideology. There's no reason to argue how either is worse or bad since they're both horrendously morally ambiguous regardless and should both be shunned. Commies are just as bad as Nazis. Get over yourself please.

Cuckold--the post

What a fucking tough guy.

>self improvement threads start on Veeky Forums
>/pol/ adopts it
>t-those beta faggots!
The only reason any of us lift is because we thought squatting would cure our autism. Get over yourself. This is the only other fucking place other than goddamn /r9k/ where bitching about not having a sex life is a staple of board culture.

Damn you're not using logic or reasoning at all. Capitalism takes advantage of everyone not just "groups"... not that there's anything we can do about it. Capitalism is freedom.

And the main thing about being far right is wanting to be with your own people and looking out for your own people. Take it from Malcolm X or Muhammad Ali life is better when we live with people like us. Also the way things are going much of European culture is under attack and to deny that is blindness.

>implying you're not a projecting incel

>i took psychology once

youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg

Love, /pol/

I took psychology never, faggot, I know the concept of projecting because I'm older than 14 and see it hourly on Veeky Forums.
Cope harder.

>i was always smart and ur young

>daily tfw no gf threads since zyzz was alive
>projecting

Nevercels don't post as much.
Incels post constantly.
>coping harder
good boy

Idiot, I'm asking you what is the equivalent to your "Stalin Hitler Murder" in the "Left Right ____" analogy.

What same result are both groups reaching through separate methods?

>u posting means i'm winning!!

No, u coping like an angry lil fuc boii who got called out means I'm winning but thanks for noticing.