Why are you not on gear you pathetic fucking faggot?

this is what happened to me after ONE CYCLE, are you not a man enough to stick yourself ONCE to get SUPER POWERS?

how are you going to defend your family and loved ones when shit goes down? do you want to be a man or do you want to be a worthless cuck?

its time to decide faggot you got two options

one
>being a pathetic worthless cuc
>NATTY
>MUH NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION
>not caring about protecting your loved ones
>being directly responsible to all of your relatives being raped by niggers who were stronger than you becuse they were roidin
>too scared to make the jump, for ever living in his own demise about what he could have been
>gay
>fake

or

>M A K I NG I T ?

do you have any idea what kind of super powers one unlocks when he is on test?

>boosted confidence
>high sexual drive
>aggresion
>STRENGTH
>DOMINANCE
>ELECTRICITY

you basically walk around doing what ever the fuck you want.

do you think anyone tells you what to do when you look like this?

sometimes i walk in to the supermarket and just eat shit right in front of the employees just to see if they can outstare me when im eating RAW BEEF, do you think i want to break i contact?

when i walk into a room i right away have sex with all the women there just to assert dominance, chads give me R I M J O B S,
i own my private jet ski company and i make MILLIONS, i live in SPACE
grow up you faggot im natty
right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4ajtpp/15_years_of_lifting_never_skipping_a_workout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both look natty
>roiding for this
nice bait

That fucking hair

Want to try one cycle to get my epic bod

Only drawback is it could fuck my natural test production

I dont care about infertility since well, having kids is a pipedream now anyway. I just want to smash hot chicks

can't fix ugly

>Want to try one cycle
words of every single roid abuser ever

when you start gaining mass and strength on gear you suddenly realize that lifting natty is literally pointless

>making it
you are still a ginger

I have enough natural test from a life time of being active eating well and being a normal man to get a comparable build without it.

pretty sure those are natty gains with good lighting, is this dude your m8?

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4ajtpp/15_years_of_lifting_never_skipping_a_workout/

just gonna leave this here

enjoy those shrinked peanut-sized testicles mate lmao

so im the same height and around 55lbs heavier. i know i have higher body fat percentage but it doesnt seem to be THAT much more

considering this is the only pic i ever see of this guy, how much of the after pic is lighting+pump?

also i did a similar transition myself with around the same starting weight and time except i fucked around doing random shit and not having a great diet. i did constantly go to the gym 6 days a week and almost never skipped a day so maybe thats the most important part

why do you people even show up here? just curious, you re obviously dyel. nothing on that physique says 'roids' he looks completely natty, whole thread is just dyel bait as only someone who has never lifted would think that physique is unattainable.

and to add, i normally spent a lot of time in the gym, maybe around 2 hours a day, did a lot of weighted pullups and dips, and used the sauna a decent amount

no deads, squats, or bb bench though

Stop bullshiting you lying sack of shit. This is a pic of a guy that posted to reddit/fit few months ago. This is him after one year of exercising and he did NOT say he was roiding. He experimented with different routines and last one he was using was PPL. as always OP is a giant faggot.
>inb4 reddit

>used the sauna a decent amount
what does the sauna actually do besides dehydrate you? i don't use it because that's where the old crusty gay dudes hang out naked at my gym, but im curious

you literally roided to look like a normal person who lifts.

>1 cycle
>already /roidtits/
>already /thinhair/
>endocrine system munted, posting in denial on Veeky Forums
Next time try potassium cyanide, 1 g by mouth

You look like a fucking DYEL

taking the bait this far up the ass

lol thats how i looked before i started lifting you fucking loser, too bad there's no steroids for your face.

just noting all i was doing

i did it because it feels fantastic, my gym had one that wasnt full of faggots and was actually hot, and it melts away kinks in my neck like it its butter

supposedly the increased bloodflow could help muscle recovery or something but i dont know

That's fair. It did feel great the time I tried it, I just didn't like the weird wrinkly dudes trying to show me their dongs and doing weird stretches naked while moaning

Googling the image led me to the original post.
OP's probably just baiting tho.

>being ginger

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

roiding for that

Right pic kinda like the older son from Vikings.

Cool stuff bro but I dont need to roid.
I mastered Veda's and gained Siddhis and I can influence any hormone in my body using power of my Mind.

Higher test is nice, you dont need to eat that much and u STILL gain mass and power. Its crazy awesome and you feel invincible.

because you are.

khmhihihihihihi

>permanently imbalancing your natural hormone production for this