Is there anything more fucking pathetic then "gym culture"?

is there anything more fucking pathetic then "gym culture"?

like get excersize and move the fuck on lmao do something creative like music or art faggot dedicating any more time to fitness other then the necessary minimum is for mongoloid retard faggots

What are the tubes around the dildos for

Cum tubes. You can order some models with a hole through them and plug a tube and a plunger filled with (cum) lube in the bottom so you can simulate shooting a load in your ass.

At we're not the people whose only hobby is 'gaming'.

>people who use these are going around breathing air, eating food, and burning gasoline.

Shit man, that's like $3000 worth of dragon dicks, give or take.

ahhahahahhhahahaahha

>do something poinless that only has value based on an individuals preference and opinion

Artfags need to be exterminated. They think they contribute to society, but they only offer entertainment. It is the fit men who build the world. Artists only contribute to its destruction...

Wait what

Can someone translate this i can't read retard

>is there anything more fucking pathetic then "___ culture"?

>like ______ and move the fuck on lmao do something _____ like ____ or ____ faggot dedicating any more time to ______ other then the necessary minimum is for mongoloid retard faggots

thats gotta be 2 grand worth of dildos

/thread

>then
i hope you die

Wait so why dont you have ones shaped like real penises? I see a horse one in there and maybe a dog but no peoples...

>people actually do this

>People who haven't heard of about bad dragon
how fucking new can you get?

god damn

yet OP got the gall to complain about "gym culture" while possessing this degeneracy of a picture

There was a guy in my gym recently who literally asked me and another guy if we would like to take part in his "aesthetics videos" for youtube.

While flattered, I politely declined.

He was of course wearing a stringer vest and had shoulder acne like fuck despite being smaller than both of the guys he asked.

Eh... very polarized opinion there. I wouldn't necessarily say artists of the times lead to civilizations destruction. Maybe try not being so edgy? Though they do offer nothing more than "entertainment", really they chronicle and log the emotions of the time and age. Which is why a lot of historians study the music, art, and entertainments of eras to get an idea emotionally what transpired in the past.