/fat/ Lily Loves you Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
last thread

>No Wojak
OP you're a piece of shit.

Tips to improve my keto please.

Down 8 pounds in 7 days.

We need a break from the subversive negative imagrey that is Fat Wojack

Remove sauces and diary products.

>doctor wanted to give me testosterone

Ring him back right now and beg for that shit, and start lifting holy shit.

That's a bad thing?

he cant abuse it for maximum gains anyways so kinda pointless.

Is there an ideal body weight, or is being in the normal BMI range good enough? Currently at 68 kg (lost 10kg/55 days so far) and I'm 5'7".

Thinking of making 59 kg my goal and just maintaining. Probably won't lift because it's a hassle to find clothes that perfectly fit you.

Why not? He'd still receive the health benefits of putting on muscle, it'd just be under his fat.

i mean sure its gonna be a little boost but when its prescribed by a doctor they do it real slow and do tests in the process.

When losing weight, set bf% goals, not weight goals. BMI and average weight and all that stuff can be used for comparison to Joe Schmoe, but you don't want to be Joe Schmoe, do you? For reference though, assuming untrained levels of muscle mass for your height, at 10% bf, I'd say 140-145 is about right

Huh, never really thought about BF%. I'll keep that in mind and buy measuring tape later when I go out. Thanks a lot.

im really hungry but its 7pm what should I eat (not very good at cooking)?

cheese and salami sandwich. I love drenching some bread in melted cheese and salami, The more the better.

I think I shouldn't activate step tracking on mfp

i went to my local supermarket and saw cheese sticks with salami wrapped around them, is that good? they had a lot of fat, i think it was like 85% calories from fat at like 220 calories

FUCK I'M HUNGRY AND MY COUSIN HAS BEEN IN THE KITCHEN FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also, what kind of cheese and salami and bread? ill go buy it right now

Lost 3 more lbs. Diet is super strict and boring but god damn its working.

>tfw you plateau

Why don't you enter dumb fuck

because i'm not a normie like you

It's your cousin

Start intermittent fasting.

word

Fucking kys. Stop trying to change things. You will always be a fat wojak

>Stop eating fast food

Started at 205 on September 1st, as of today I'm 189. I don't think I've cut that many calories, eat 3 times a day, etc. Been walking 5 miles a day and lifting like always. Is almost 20lbs in 3 weeks okay? My goal is 165, so I'm still a bit away, I just figured it would take until February to get there, at this rate it's like December...

whats your total kcal intake per day?

20 pounds over 3 weeks is pretty extreme, but a lot of that could be water weight so it isn't necessarily bad.

I usually aim for 1500, some days over, some days less. I guess it's really just 16 pounds so far, it's still worrying me though...

Down 8lbs in 3 weeks! Gonna hit my 10 a month goal!

Take that!

add veg and cabbage or spinach

that jpg
op is a faggot

Its okay, the first few pounds is water weight

I'm not fat anymore, but I'll post some Lily for you bros. You're all gonna make it

Wow... Her thighs seems so bouncy

stop posting this stupid thot. i dont know or care who she is, im not lifting for her im lifting for my own damn self

Jesus christ...my dick

Been having issues with sleeping, and I'd turned to watching Buffy for, like, 2 hours every night just to get sleepy. But apparently doing light exercise while I'm watching Buffy helps a shitload. Been doing ridiculously high rep, low weight curls, and it tires me out a lot. Anybody else done something like this?

Also, I'm curious. Do my fellow /fat/fucks exercise? What do you guys do? I do nSuns 5 day program with walking/hiking thrown in there.

Don't like it, don't look

eat 50more protein or at least 30more

Nice my man. How much have you lost so far?

That's huge. But I'd be worried that a lot is either water weight, or potentially muscle loss. Have your lifts gone down?

Also, what's your height?

Nice my man. How're you feeling?

Who actually is she? Like, why is she relevant? Actually curious.

CONFESS

I came on here for the first time five years ago asking for help and people called me a stupid troll and to kill myself. I was so embarrassed I gave up for a while. I still feel shame about it even now sometimes. I should have just read the sticky first.

She's Phil Collins daughter and is an actress

So how did people here get fat? I've always been fat partially due to my parents but also from my own poor habits.

Weed, eating at night, large portions, constantly snacking. Buying fast food every day and taking a 3 hour nap.

Mostly weed since I lose my inhibitions whenever I get high

My parents blew, I was uneducated and depressed. I was pretty much obese from the start.

Decades of potato chips, frozen pizzas, and sitting in front of a computer. Plus NEEThood the past seven years.

Can I get some feedback on my diet? If got the salad mix at Costco because it was $3, not my normal diet.
I planning to have a 3 egg, tomato and hot sauce sandwich for breakfast then a chicken, tomato, and balsamic vinegar sandwich for dinner. And a multivitamin once daily. I could also do a spinach, tomato, mozzarella omelette for breakfast.
Is that okay to do? I'm over 300 and want to lose 100 lbs

No hotsauce has to much sodium cut that shit out.
Also eat more protein you barely got 48

I am 5'8 and 340 pounds. This is the first time I've ever been to Veeky Forums. I have an office job and am sedentary. I'm 24.

I don't want to die at 30 bros. I'm ready to finally do something about this shit.

Anyone can make a thread bro, it's completely free. Make em yourself if you care so much

Social anxiety, depression, and addictive personality developed at a very young age(4 or 5). Parents are good people, but didn't know how to deal with me. I don't really ever remember a time I wasn't obese growing up. Been trying to make it, got down to 160 a few times, trying to get back again and lose more beyond that this time.

this is fucking stupid ...

are you a cow ?

You can do it man, make small changes to start, don't try to be an overnight hero. Since you are large, you should be able to start dropping lbs without too much dietary reform.

Understand that you will probably fuck up, and binge, just know that that is part of the journey. Make sure you don't get discouraged and give up, always keep trying. Good luck

ffs stop eating , start working out ...walk for an hour in the evening

What's stupid?

everything ....
protein - 48 !!!
sodium - 2805

ill bet you last maximum a week with this diet

main interest involved being a sedintary piece of shit, realized a little too late that it was leading me to be a fatass

If you actually read my post you'll see the sodium came from the pre-made salad which I only got one of. I'm going to be eating 3 eggs+spinach+tomato omelettes or sandwich for breakfast each day which should help get more protein.

big portions, sedentary childhood, my own bad habits when i reached adolescence. i'm sure my parents didnt help but i dont blame them

ate two bacon egg and cheese sandwiches from dunkin with a donut, hash browns, and a coke after a long shift at work

didnt eat anything else today other than a multivitamin and fish oil so i'm under 1500 cals but my macros are shit and i only got 46g protein

Oh look, it's another "Veeky Forums is now /r9k/" post.

>I've known those feels btw when I was younger, but keep em to the right board for fucks sake.

was an athlete practicing and working out 5 days a week through high school. i ate a lot if garbage but i was skinny. but i was also relatively weak since i wasn't pushing my lifts enough

stopped in college but kept the same shitty eating habits so i lost what strength i had. fooled myself into thinking walking around campus was good exercise. became depressed after college and just kept eating fast food once a day.

4 years after college and 80 lbs from high school fitness (140-220 lbs, 6'0) i decided enough was enough and ended up here. especially seeing my manlet friend go from 220 to 130 in the best shape of his life.

205 now after about a month and a half. hopefully well under 190 by the holidays.

Thank you man.

I've never lifted a weight in my life (sacrilegious here, I know). But I am going to start using the treadmill and elliptical. My limbs are too short and pudgy for the stationary bike.

ok start with a bar - its easy
treadmill and elliptical ... why , its boring - go in the park or lakeshore walk everyday enjoy whats around you

not that guy but personally i prefer treadmill to walks outside because im autistic but also because i can force myself to push pace or incline

most bikes have adjustable seats. how short are you? even tiny women can use the stationary bikes at any gym, especially the low ones

i ask because if you are not fit at all and completely sedentary the bike will be much better for you to start on. it's good cardio and much lower impact on your knees which helps if you're really fat and have no real cardio or muscle

Decided to make today my cheat day. Surely it's not that bad since I'm -1000 right?

Ended my fast today at 115 hours today. Accidentally ate a piece of candy so I decided to drink some milk, eat some tuna with chips mixed in and get some almonds. Ate around 1500 calories, still at a 1000 deficit but not hungry at all. Should I jump right back into it?

I've heard so much about "bad form" and "doing more damage than good" and shit it has me paranoid.

I'm 5'8 but my limbs are weirdly short (not quite disfigured level, but close), my legs especially. I'll try to see if I can adjust it.

As for going outdoors: I get super sweaty and super winded super fast. Also, I'm huge. Fat people exercising attract looks - I know I shouldn't care, and I don't enough for it to keep me out of the gym, but in public I'm exposing myself to tons of people (I live in a major metro).

shitty upbringing leading to eating when bored/depressed eating, living a sedentary lifestyle

you can use machines and freeweights to at least build a core to work from until you are fit enough to do legitimate heavy compounds like squats. doing low weight curls wont kill you

I dislike my Fitness pal since if I don't get enough calories as it suggests me it refuse to take acknowledge of what I eat this day and doesn't calculate my progress.

> I've heard so much about "bad form" and "doing more damage than good" and shit it has me paranoid.
bro bar is only 45 pounds , you cant hurt your self , start low - learn proper form
ask someone to help you , watch youtube videos
no one gives a shit about you in gym, dont be shy

>not that guy but personally i prefer treadmill to walks outside because im autistic but also because i can force myself to push pace or incline

treadmill is a cheat because its much easier
try to walk the same distance on a road after treadmill
what im saying if you want faster and better results , try walking outside
youll be using much more energy because you are pushing yourself forward and not just bouncing

>tfw 10 minutes into a 5 day fast

Glad to hear you're ready to change my man. First off, read the sticky if you haven't already. Shit's a goldmine of info.

Also, treadmill and elliptical sound like a great plan. But some advice:
>It might be tempting, but don't eat back your calories burned from exercising
>Consider dropping the elliptical (unless you really enjoy it). It doesn't really do that much. Time would be better spent on the treadmill, the bike (when you can)
>The stair climbing machine is honestly the best fucking cardio device in the entire gym, and you should experiment using it if your gym has one

Goodluck man. As the other user said; don't try to be an overnight hero. Steady progress will be better in the long run, since you'll have less loose skin, and won't slow down at all (can be a motivation killer).

you may ONLY reply to this post if you have breached the 200lbs barrier

Agreed. It's kinda frustrating; Veeky Forums is centered on leaving that stuff behind as much as possible.

My advice is to try intermittent fasting instead. 8 hours is a lot better for you than the better part of a week. Less chance of you fainting too.

Don't gatekeep my man. some people may be shorter, and therefore fat at lower weights.

like other user said I don't remember a time that I wasn't fat

just lots of fast food and soda growing up. i don't remember many home-made meals when i was a kid

>i don't remember many home-made meals when i was a kid
Seems like 1st world problem.

I meant under 200lbs :^)

>tfw have 5 more pounds to lose by oct 1

Please gods of water weight, be merciful

FATBOYS POST STATS
5'10 78kg (very skinnyfat)
OHP- 35kg/77lbs
Bench and rows- 60/132
Squat- 85/187
Diddly- 105/231
Chins- 6-7 reps

I'm interested to know because I wanna know how much once can gain during cutting

>tfw 202.2 this morning
62 pounds more to go, guys. Started at 270 in january

I was fat due to my mom. She never encouraged me to exercise and she let me have full range of the fridge whenever I wanted. I lost a lot of weight through crash dieting then fell into memedepression and drank it all back on and then some

>how much once can gain during cutting
It's possible. I'm doing it while dropping weight from being a fat cunt. Down 10kg so far but most of my lifts have increased by around 20kg from when I started. Just gotta get ample protein on your gym and recovery days. It's very slow going though and weight loss is my primary goal, but you can make gains.

Thats what I thought. I just add weight on one exercise if possible each workout. OHP is low since shoulder was injured previously but wanna increease that and bench now

Protein intake is high too. about 140gms

I should say that my most increased lifts are things like lat pulldowns, shoulder pushdowns, smith OHP etc. As far as DB/BB exercises go it's more like I've gone up 10kg in the 2 months since I started.

So like I said, slow but possible. Also moving from mostly machines to mostly freeweights reduced my lifts a little and I had to pull them back up.

Fuck machines.
When I started I was 100kg and had a trainer and had no idea about Veeky Forums
Fucker kept me on machines. Thing is even they dont know any better. He was a good guy.
Their method of making money is keeping you hooked to them
I lost fat due to a lot of cardio and super strict diet (only home food and no junk/sode- no calorie counting tho) and got down to 82-83 kg

I made way better aesthetic gains on freeweights and with barbell training. I try to lift heavy because its best while cutting while keeping volume low.

Good luck

you're gonna make it

I've hit my first plateau.
It sure is annoying, but I'll keep doing what's been working so far while turning up the running a bit.