>be me
>set stuff down on a bench in locker room
>nobody else in locker room
>old man walks out from shower
>places his stuff right next to me
>drop his towel to floor
>lets his old mozzarella testicles loose
>all of this is happening right next to me in a big ass empty locker room

How have old men not become banned from the locker room yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WX8ZeZJqOE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All he's asking for is a while tug. Fuck is that to much to ask?

>Be taking a shower, facing out into the locker room
>Old man comes out of the door to the right of me, walking into the locker room
>He's facing forward, so he has no excuse to look at my dick
>He cranes his fucking head over his shoulder like an owl, tilting his head down, to stare directly at my dick

why do they have no shame

>Walk into gym locker room
>4 old guys sitting there naked legs spread balls drooping to the ground
>Turn 180 and cancel my membership

I invested that money on a home gym.

get over it you insecure faggot.

>insecure for not wanting an old man spreading his crotch right next to me

kys

He was intimidating you. You failed the test. Only correct answer is to push his shit over and take a seat -even if it isn't in the way- and finish doing whatever it is you were doing.

>doing anything in the locker room other than locking your shit in the LOCKERroom

ITT: The type of city faggits that cant handle a drive in the country, because they might see a pair of bulls testicles and feel insecure.

You guy would not survive korean gyms...
People just hang out there naked after their workout or swim. like they'll play on their phones, have a long chat ect. all totally nude.

I think you all have a bad relationship with nudity, casual nonsexual nudity isn't something to be scared of

its not insecurity, its not wanting to be perved at by old faggots who only have a membership to look at dicks

>walk towards showering rooms (no individual stalls)
>hear old man behind
>think "I'll go to the far one so old man has less to walk and potentially less chance he'll fall and break his hip"
>there are two showering rooms
>one's empty
>I go to other one at the end
>old man follows to the one I'm using
>think what the fuck
>continue to shower but go much quicker
>I catch the old fag staring at me
>walk out

Big difference between casual nudity and lecherous eye fucking perversion and exhibitionism

Both were empty*

oh i'm white in Korea. Everybody is a pervert when there is a white guy around. you get nicknames. I am known as "lion face" and "Monster penis"

It's a nice Saturday and i'm about to stroll down at mid day for my squat day

>those old dudes that dry their asshole with the wall air dryer instead of their towel

>He doesn't use the ass dryer

to be clear, kids will stand there in groups looking at you in the shower, talking about you openly

Adults will have """""sneaky""""" looks at you with cartoonish reactions to your dick, your bodyhair, and your facial hair

for some people you are the first white person they have ever seen nude in a whole life of seeing every male they know naked regularly.

I seriously think we can all learn from Korean attitudes towards casual nudity, and won't let my own children grow up with the same body issues i had.

Shouldve been 360

You should leave clearly you haven't lurked enough to post

Naked old dudes look disgusting. Naked fat dudes look disgusting. Naked fat old dudes look horrific. Nobody wants to see that shit.

>cutting
>mozzarella testicles

Now i'm fucking hungry

>Go to the gym
>enter the locker room
>exist with the knowledge that there will be naked men in the men's locker room.
>change into my gym clothes in the company of naked men.
>go workout
>re-enter locker room at the end of my workout
>remove sweaty gym clothes and head for the shower.
>Cleanse myself in the company of other wet, naked men
>return to my locker
>dry off
>Put on some clean closed
>leave the gym

It was cruel fate to be born with such insecurity, OP. I know exactly how you feel

It's almost as if they don't associate casual nudity with sexuality. I guess that's just what happens when you're secure with your own sexuality. Why can't they just feel ashamed of themselves like a normal human being

Your son will not be ashamed of his dick.

Shouldn't yoube blow drying your assholes Chuck and Bob?

Can you remember the first time your parents made you feel ashamed of your penis?

>shit that didn't happeN

I'm still too young for that. My go to move is putting my foot on the bench with my junk showing through the towel. Love watching you fuckers get all bent out of shape over seeing a penis. I can understand disgust, but where is the nervousness coming from?

>Be me
>Go do some binches and squats
>Work up a real sweat
>Go to take a shower
>There's only one shower at the gym
>Couple of kids in there
>Kick them the fuck out, they DYEL faggots who can't do anything about it
>Apparently their mom gets mad and they kick me out of the gym
>tfw I wasted $400 on a home gym

why you fagots are so scared and ashamed of a naked body?
You think an old fart is going to rape you? cant fend an old cuck away? what are you 8?

those lil turds need to learn

no, he won't. nohomo

Old men are hot 2bh
I always try to get out as fast as possible from the locker room when I see an old man and hope no one will notice my poped up boner

My dick looks like I'm 8, so...

Why you looking, get changed pervert!

Thats a reddit tier reply. Quit trying to blend in.

>hope no one will notice my poped up boner

Bit hard not to notice with that hat on bro.

Theres one at my gym also
Fucker has absolutley no shame and doesnt even dry his cock balls and asshole with the dryer in the back, he does it in the middle of the room where everyone can see his fucking asshole.
He is like 80 and has footlong balls

Why is nobody realizing that old horny guys often like to show off in public, especially in showers and locker rooms. Hoping someone is going to engage in sexual activity and masturbating to the experience afterwards.

I've never been to my gym's locker room and I've been going there for 15 months. I just carry my gym card, keys and cell phone on me

get on my level

Maybe only in Anglo and Eu countries

sounds fuckin hot des', I want to be the one white guy surrounded by a crowd of qt naked korean twinks all fighting to suck my bull cock (no homo)

>quote almost anyone hoping someone will reply you
>still nobody does

I take pity on you user, here's your (you)

It has nothing to do with nudity, It has to do with old perverts who jerk off to you later fagit

Why do you care? Do the shit you need to do and leave, everything else is a distraction.

>using the gym locker
>using the gym shower
Not even once m8s, thankfully I live three blocks away from my gym and never have to tolerate this kind of creepy gayness.

Koreans are not twinks outside of their pop stars

The average korean is more like Psy. Short, Stocky and ugly

>live on the same block as my gym
>still shower there

I avoid the locker rooms but when I am working out there's always old fuckers following me around doing the exercise right next to me eye raping me

I am 21 but I look 18 so I think they are just creeping. God homosexuals make me sick, especially the old ones. They are always preying on younger men

>6'3 master race

lmao tucker looks visibly confused

You're right about this tho. Somehow gays always seem interested in me and having 40-50 year old guys trying to flirt or look me up is fucking weird..

Life will be good for Monsterdick Jr.

h-how did you know my nickname was monster dick?

>Turn 180

if you turn 180 you will still be facing them

that's because tucker has perma-anal penetration face

> Be me 21 but look 16 because skinny + lots f vitamin C
> Have good chest because of dips plus proper posture
> Walk home from getting muh education from community college
>Walk past lexus
>Old White guy shows up asks if I'm gay
>WTF.jpg
>I say No
>Old White guy says i'f i'm willing to experiment
>Fuckthis.jpeg
> I say No that sounds like it would leave my anus sore
> Old White guy offers me money
>Would take but ... I like my anus unplugged
>I say no fuck off mate, my no one's touching these sweet cheeks
> Walk of and makes note to maybe take the cash and run next time
> I kinda hate older fags now tho...

I do this with the hairdryer kek. It started off as a joke with a couple of gymbros but it's actually really effective. I do it avert time I shower now, even at home

Lol,wut? Faggot,do you even math?

You you faggot. 6'3" master race? Lol

I'm sick and tired of the geezers and faggots that think the locker room is their personal cruising zone to get jerk off material.

And that's coming from a gay guy.

I'm so tired of it I spent ten grand building a home gym for me and the husband so we don't have to put up with those faggots trying to cruise.

Plus. I was about to get fucking violent seeing people cruise and oggle what is mine and mine alone. His dick is mine, it belongs to me. No one but me gets to see it or enjoy it in any fucking way.

Hi new friend

our daddies told us not to be ashamed of our penis, 'specially if it's big

You did the right thing but if I were you I'd have called him a disgusting faggot

Look at how brazen these degenerates have become. It's all because half of the "men" he propositions would accept and the other half would literally apologize for not taking part in his sick fantasies.

Decades ago they would've been beaten into a coma. Decades ago things were not this bad

"If its good size and all"

>try sauna after lifting
>signs everywhere begging for the courtesy of covering up
>sitting in the sauna watching sweat drop onto the floor when the door opens
>only man walks in nude save for a towel around his shoulders
>lays it on the bench
>sits for one minute before adjusting himself and saying "weeew boy it's like a sauna in here"
>lightly chuckle before making brief, polite eye contact
>door opens again and another man pokes his head in
>"hey, Phil, have you seen my egg salad? I just had it"

You're suppose to be naked at a sauna

"My daddeh taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks.. Especially since they're such good size n all"

explain the vitamin c thing pls, what does it have to do with youthfulness?

Real life isn't like one of your gay hentais

Agreed

Is it worth it to pay the premium for a gym I know where there will be no senior citizens?

but what if im a dicklet

>be me, walk into locker room
>hard a hard workout, need a shower, I can't show up to the board room smelling like Karl Malone
>Take a shower, use my imported italian rose soap, smells great
>MFW a 20 year old skinnyfat dyel walks into the locker room
>WHITEY TIGHTIES
>He always stares at the ground, shoulders hunched, frowning
>Takes the locker next to mine
>Walk over, drying myself
>reach for hairdryer
>commence drying balls, don't want any water to remain and cause odor when Stacy the secretary blows me later today
>dyel boy looks uncomfortable
>his dick is a shriveled asian pickle
>laugh to myself
>dry off completely, dress, and walk out
>As I leave the lockeroom I look down at the Corvette logo on my keys, and smile

please do not post dead people i cry every time

youtu.be/WX8ZeZJqOE0

Oh shit I'm sorry.
Sorry for what? Our dad taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. Especially since their such good size and all.
Ya, I see that, daddy gave you good advice.
It gets bigger when I pull on it.
HmmmmmmHmmJMHmHMhm.
Sometimes I pull it so hard, I rip the skin.
It gets bigger when I pull on it.
HmmmmmHMhJhMhMhMmm
Sometimes I pull it so hard, I rip the skin.
You know, my daddy gave me some advice too, lik, uh, how not to rip the skin by using someone else's mouth.
Oh shit I'm sorry.

Only if you want to be a Real Ass Dude (tm)

This is how I know most Veeky Forumsizens are betafags. Playing a sport in school you see teammates dicks since 12 or 13. To be ashamed of your body or of seeing someone else's is a red flag for insecurity. You faggots need to stop worrying so much and stop giving a fuck. So what if old fat geezers hang around? It's nice to hang around a while after showering; it feel's good. Stop being pussy faggots.

settlw down puertorican rattlesnake

This isn't worrying about being seen naked or even being naked. This is about disgusting fucking faggots getting their jollies tickled by perving on people in the fucking locker room.

Damn

Does Stacy the secretary really blow you?