How many eggs do you eat a week?

How many eggs do you eat a week?

Also what is this that I'm hearing from MDs that the recommended number of eggs to eat a week is 2, and that eggs might hurt the liver.

How the fuck can you eat only 2 eggs a week, seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

fasebj.org/content/25/1_Supplement/lb563.short
huffingtonpost.com/entry/diet-and-health-puzzling-past-paradox-to-pure-understanding_us_59a81d10e4b02498834a8f27
youtube.com/watch?v=GC9V1TWYLo4
cdc.gov/cholesterol/ldl_hdl.htm
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/HDLLDLTriglycerides/HDL-Good-LDL-Bad-Cholesterol-and-Triglycerides_UCM_305561_Article.jsp#.WcX1Y8ZryUk
heartuk.org.uk/health-and-high-cholesterol
bmjopen.bmj.com/content/6/6/e010401.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have 4 eggs scrambled for breakfast 3-4 days a week.

4-5 eggs a day for breakfast, usually scrambled, have them with peanut butter and a smoothie. Fucking delicious. And don't worry about the cholesterol, it's just a huge gains promoter.

fasebj.org/content/25/1_Supplement/lb563.short

I'm an MD and I eat 8 eggs a day. Look up the PURE study on cvd risk of fats and carbs.

MD here, what the fuck are eggs supposed to do to your liver? This is news to me, I'm fresh out of med school and nobody taught me that eggs were supposed to be magically harmful.

As far as I see, all the evidence points towards paleo being right, fat people go on it and lose weight and their diabetes goes away, their lipid panels improve despite eating more fat.

It's almost like animals from nature do best on a diet most approximating what they would find in their natural habitat or something. Really makes me think

anywhere from 16-32 because i'm not a corpulent slob with a body fat percentage that can nearly match their waistline's measurement in inches.

36-42 per week

anywhere from 3-6 a day

5 dozen every morning.

I juggle them too.

6-8 eggs monday through friday
I'll usually eat some raw egg rice on the weekend before I jump on the row machine and fire up my anime in the morning(1-2 eggs)
I'm on good terms with a restaurant owner, so I get a good deal on farm fresh eggs when I buy about 10 dozen at a time. Sometimes I get duck eggs too. Bretty good bros

eggs dont make you fat you fucking retard

>because i'm not a corpulent slob with a body fat percentage that can nearly match their waistline's measurement in inches

damn

where did he suggest that eggs make you fat? he was obviously saying that he eats lots of eggs and that he is not fat. did you fail third grade reading comprehension?

>how do you eat only 2 eggs by week

Do you really think you HAVE to eat eggs to function optimally. Like nigga, just don't eat eggs that's how.

2 whole eggs and 7 whites every day for breakfast

It's almost like primates eat a diet centered on carbs.

EVERY MORNING TO HELP ME GET LARGE

Also totally an MD guys, and I agree with what my colleagues are saying. There's one study somewhere, look it up!

obvious bait unless you truly dont know that humans are designed to eat 95% plants and 5% insects/animals

0 eggs, go vegan

"Do not waste your tears. I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the number of eggs we eat."

t. triggered, corpulent, stupid, shit stinking slob with shit reading comprehension. fuck off, bitch tits.

about 28

had my blood checked, everything is gucci

About 21 I suppose. I order them peeled and hard-boiled already for cheap. like 25 bucks a gross through a nursing home. Then I Pickle them in a 5 gallon bucket in my fridge. Quick and easy.

>designed to eat carbs
He literally said lowering carbs make people healthier
Human ancestors survived almost a whole millennia on a >75% meat diet. Humans are omnivores but primarily ate meat except for the weirdos in NE Asia. Only once civilization actually came around and poverty existed in empires did food start turning to grain because meat was expensive. Which is why peasants were weak and small and soldiers/leaders were strong.

28 per week and my LDL cholesterol isn't great.
My HDL is though

>egg salad on rye

I eat at least 6 a day

>smoked egg pate on toasted pumpernickel

Test

I don't think it worked bro.

don't believe in LDL is bad meme, your triglyceride per HDL ratio is still good

I eat 5 eggs every day for breakfast, been thinking of switching to just egg whites but fuck that I'm not a cookie cutter

5 eggs a
120g protein powder + water
250g frozen vege mix

Breakfast served

Then why do the healthiest longest living people on the planet eat a diet comprised primarily of carbs?

I eat six a day and I haven't had any problems yet

What does it mean if I feel a tight chest sensation after eating eggs? It happens if I exceed 3-4 eggs. 19 y/o

Because they live in foreign countries where their carbs aren't processed/Monsanto garbage

Real MD here what the fuck are "eggs" and what the fuck is a "liver"?

Seems like some shit tier vegan trolls posing as my colleagues.

that the eggs contained chicks and they're trying to escape

Been eating 6+ eggs at least 5 days out of the week for years and no liver problems. I have hepatitis C, but that's from something unrelated and I feel fine

Stop.
It means you actually need to chew your food.

Are you just kidding? I do chew it. I thought it might be the oil I fry em in so I started hard boiling them, but i still get that tight chest feeling. Happens sometimes after eating a steak too

>As far as I see, all the evidence points towards paleo being right, fat people go on it and lose weight and their diabetes goes away, their lipid panels improve despite eating more fat.

Every diet does that. That's what happens when you lose weight. Paleo is a retarded gimmick.

Then you aren't drinking enough water with your food. Essentially you're cramping your digestive tract.

About 21

>bad cholesterol isn't bad

>Look up the PURE study on cvd risk of fats and carbs.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/diet-and-health-puzzling-past-paradox-to-pure-understanding_us_59a81d10e4b02498834a8f27

used to eat four dozen, now up to five

About 40

5 or 6 a day

I'm about to make some eggs as my drunk food over wings desu

wtf I didn't even type desu

D E A D
O G A
Z G Y
E S
N

youtube.com/watch?v=GC9V1TWYLo4

cdc.gov/cholesterol/ldl_hdl.htm
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/HDLLDLTriglycerides/HDL-Good-LDL-Bad-Cholesterol-and-Triglycerides_UCM_305561_Article.jsp#.WcX1Y8ZryUk
heartuk.org.uk/health-and-high-cholesterol

bmjopen.bmj.com/content/6/6/e010401.full

LDL or total cholesterol do not indicate problem, triglyceride per HDL ratio is.

of course big pharmas blue pill everyone because statin drugs are profitable

See

>AAY
dun goofed

Your MDs are full of shit. The liver accumulates cholesterol when damaged by sugar as a scarring mechanism. Stop eating carbs and it's a non-issue.

>Paleo
>MD
Glad to see they're letting anyone in now.

usually 5 eggs in a breakfast omlete for 5 days

>stop eating carbs

Thanks for the advice Satan.

6-7 eggs a day for breakfast 6 days a week.
Usually a hard boiled egg with my salad for lunch.
I also frequently have 1 or 2 hard boiled when I get home from work.

So anywhere from 8-10 a day.

it's literally false advertising to call eggs healthy

Between me, the husband and three kids we'll easily hit 8 or 9 dozen eggs a week.

I don't trust store bought eggs though. Yolks are too fucking yellow. And the omega profile blows ass.

We have 10 chicken tractors with 15 chickens in each. They get fed 0 grain and their yolks are practically orange.

remember when doctors recommended the healthiest brands of cigarettes?

nice argument

>DEAD
It's funny because that's what eating a dozen eggs a day will make you.

Obvious bait. Humans weren't "designed" unless you're a strict creationist.

This is bullshit xd
I eat 3 eggs a day

>How many eggs do you eat a week?
>Also what is this that I'm hearing from MDs that the recommended number of eggs to eat a week is 2, and that eggs might hurt the liver.
They're probably on to something
>How the fuck can you eat only 2 eggs a week, seriously?
By not eating the 3rd egg less than 7 days after the first

Reminder tha no study has even shown any correlation between eating many eggs and damages to liver etc

The one I could find with the most eggs were 3 a day

Is it safe to crack a raw egg into hot rice? I really want to do it so badly but I am scared I will get parasites or something. I buy the eggs local by the way. I guess that means they don't exist under the FDA's safety net.

In the course of human evolution the increase of general intelligence levels in hominids promoted more effective foraging methods, such as scavenging and hunting. Their inventiveness allowed the hominid species to rise above the tactics of competing animals in their environment.

4 in the morning, 2 as snacks and 1 with dinner

Just eat scrambled tofu instead, add some nutritional yeast and tumeric for the color and flavor it up with spices?

I used to do it all the time. Pretty sure that's a normal breakfast staple in many Asian countries too.

Not a doctor (unlike everyone else in this thread apparently) however:

>Diet is the only factor which determines longevity.

It's almost like longevity has a number of factors that we only partially understand.

Also: >Giving a shit about longevity and not compression of morbidity

ISHYGDDT

Final year medical student here. I eat about 24 eggs a week. I have gotten numerous health checks and my cholesterol levels are fantastic, the doctors can hardly believe it. My HDL levels are near the upper end of the normal range, while my total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol levels are so low they are below the normal reference range. That feel when you will never have a heart attack, and likely never have a stroke.

10-15 normally, scrambled with cheese. 35 a week when I'm on a cut (i'm a low carb fag) Perfect heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.

I don't know how you can enjoy eggs, they're fucking disgusting. But I still force them down my throat 2-4 times a week for breakfast.

How do you cook them?

hownew.ru

newfag, please leave.

Scrambled

Low and slow or fast and hot?

Do you add milk? What about butter? Cheese?

Prep some homefries and use them to break up the texture (8 eggs gets a little rugged by egg #7 if you're not eating something with them)

NOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOONE

Low and slow, I add Swiss cheese and cook in butter.

Got no advice for you then. Sorta figured you were like everyone else I know that hates scrambled eggs but burns the shit out of them.

How can I make my eggs tasty? Like, so I can eat them standalone as a snack?

We'll never come to a solid answer until people start sharing more information. You eat multiple eggs per day, but hows the rest of your diet look? What about bf%, can someone obese do this without damaging their health?

I have 4 eggs every morning with oatmeal, fuck "muh cholesterol", they're just trying to steal our gains !

i eat like 40

ever see the docs who say to only eat x amount of eggs a week? who recommend a serving of meat being lean and the size of a pack of cards?

skinny little anaemic bitch mode betas

I usually add tomato and chili pesto, I'd recommend it

>Also what is this that I'm hearing from MDs that the recommended number of eggs to eat a week is 2, and that eggs might hurt the liver.
hahahahaha

Can i move in with you I'll do chores

Buy a 24 pack of eggs every sunday when I shop for groceries and typically finish them all throughout the week. If I don't think I'm going to get through them I just let my roommate have some, dude likes frittatas. He always asks before he uses any even though I tell him he's free to have them. What a stand-up guy.

You raise your own chickens and you don't know why yolks vary in color? Orange yolks don't come from 0 grain hens, it's pigment from the flowers they eat.

But wheat and barley (typical grain feed) gives yolks lighter colors while alfalfa and yellow corn give them darker yolks. Something something zantho pigment content if I remember correctly.
Store bought are light because grain feed is cheap.
You corrected someone about not knowing about egg yolk while ironically not knowing shit about egg yolks
t. Have owned probably 300 chickens throughout my life and worked extensively with them

>2 eggs a week
Tell me you faggots don't believe this
>8 eggs a day master race
inb4 muh cholesterol, , my blood cholesterol level is absolutely fine