Overhead pressing one plate

>Overhead pressing one plate
>no one can stand against me now

I could do that when I was 12.
Who cares.

when you guys say 1 plate, is that 60kg total?
not sure if you're amerian and it's pounds thus different, but 1 full sized plate here is 20kg x2 + the bar is 20kg so 60kg total for an OHP.

it's a small difference
1pl8 OHP in kg is 132 lbs
whereas if you used the lb plates which are 45 lbs + 45 pound bar its 135 lbs
the difference isn't that drastic

oh ok I'm just a weak bitch then because my OHP is 30kg, damn.

One rep max?

my gym uses 25kg plates instead of 20kg ones.

im in brazil btw

yeah how many reps?
only 30kg here but I do 5 sets, one warmup, 2 sets of 10, then 2 drop sets of 25kg until failure and 20kg until failure.

>been lifting since the end of June
>OHP is 85 lbs for 5 reps
JDIMSA

Nani?

here its the 45 pound plates, but some gyms have the 50 pound plates

I'm stalling badly on ohp what do I do to break through this

Idk I've always been strong as shit. My buddies dad had a home gym and I did a 3pl8 deadlift for 5 reps as a sophomore and he was like "wtf how long you lift for?", I didn't even lift much, did some rock climbing and a bunch of outdoor cardio shit.

Deload
Eat more

if I incline bench 145 what is that in OHP? like 100 lbs? please respond

Ok bud

It's okay to be upset bro.
If it makes you feel better I'm 26 now and I max dead 4.5pl8, so I didn't go much farther, been lifting normally for about a year now.

pft high school soccer team girls do that OP, such a dyel, go drink some milk and read up on rippetoe weakling

I will never understand a male who can't lift 100lbs over their head. What the fuck have you been doing your entire life that allowed you to be so weak?

The strongest girl in my high school on the record board benched less than 2pl8. I think the highest squat was just over 2pl8 too.
No way that's possible. High school girls just don't have the shoulders for a 1pl8 OHP unless they are trained since little.

> I falsely remember how much weight I lifted a decade ago and call everyone else weak

I don't falsely remember shit.
You're just salty because you watched anime instead of going outside from time to time.

the other i went to a store to buy a 55 pound kettlebell with a DYEL friend. i racked a bar with 25 pounds on each side and OHPed like 15 reps to get the pump, then handled him the bar, he barely did 1 rep with a round back and was surprised it was only 50 pounds.

Normies have low standards.

Get to 2 plates then come back