How do you get 220g of protein?

How do you get 220g of protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/08/08/bjsports-2017-097608.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gallon of cum

If this was elementary school, I would be putting my hands together in a shape of a pistol and shoving it as hard as I could up her asshole.

idk

EZ
3 oz of chicken breast is 25g
1 egg is like 5g
Eat like 12 oz of chicken and some scoops and you're almost at 200

>meal 1
9oz of chicken breast
>meal 1.5
shake
>meal 2
9oz lean ground beef
>meal 2.5
shake
>meal 3
2 fillet fish
>meal 4
9oz chicken breast
>meal 5
250g cottage cheese

nice pusy

so you watched naruto

Breakfast eggs and oats 30-40
Protein shake 40
Lunch turkey, chicken, tuna, salmon or beef 30-40
Protein shake 40
Dinner something I didn't have for lunch 30-40
Protein bar 30

BAM 210-240

Shakes are often replaced with these METRX bars i get from Walmart online.

>meal 6
smith and wesson to the dome

by falling for the meme that high protein makes a difference above .9g per 1 lbs bodyweight

meal 1
>4 eggs: 24
>bacon bits: 12p
>cheese: 8p
>toast with PB: 18p
>greek yogurt: 22p
>broccoli: 3p
>berries: 3p
90p
meal 2
>chicken: 30p
>spinach: 2p
>cottage cheese: 15p
>more bread: 6p
>banana: 1.5p
>cherry tomato: .5p
55p
post workout shake: 20-40p
meal 3
>if you can't get another 20-30 grams of protein here you are dumb

>fish (I eat a lot of salmon)
>chicken breast
>turkey
>protein shake
>tuna
>eggs
Is it really that hard? Nope, tedious at least.

Also, I've always wonder how a guy can get a pic of an ass like that. I mean, I've gotten cleavages, snapshots in underwear, and some small video with a sexy dance...but nothing like this. I need to improve myself.

take it yourself

>that photo booth strip on the mirror

Is it autism?

Pretend that you don't even want 220g of protein and it will come to you.

I'm 223 lb myself, so I eat just around 220.
You don't have to overcomplicate things.
I eat about 700 g of chicken (sometimes beef), 1 can of baked beans or some lentils, every other day some eggs, and 1 shake after workout.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Eggs&egg beaters - 50, with tuna - 100+
12oz chicken - 90?
Post shake - 50
Lunchmeat and bacon on flax wrap - 30ish
Im usually 270-290g with 60c, 60f

Start going hunting and raising chickens and rabbits and you will have more protein than you know what to do with.

>shake
>meal

Its pretty easy to hit around 160-170 grams protein in a regular diet.

For the following, I am assuming you are cutting or maintaining, or for some other reason want to hit your protein goal without having to eat a lot of food.
Assuming calorie intake of 1800, portion your meals so that you hit 160 g protein, 230 g carbs, 27 grams fat. You can hit this quite easily. Have carb source like rice to hit carb goal. Have lean-ish meat like chicken or tuna for protein. You will hit the fat goal with out trying, just by nature of the amount of fat in lean meats. Drink only water, don't drink any of your calories.

Ok so now you are at 1800 calories, with 160 grams protein. Add a protein shake before bed, 4 SCOOPS of whey, with 3 cups 2% milk. This amounts to 103 g protein for 776 calories.

Your total sum for the day is 2576 calories, 291g carbs/ 263g protein/ 48g fat.
Keep in mind, there is a case of diminishing returns if you increase your protein intake above ~1.5 g per lb bodyweight. You are probably better off consuming more carbs for energy during workouts, or fats for better hormone regulation.

You can do your own research on optimal protein intake, and what the studies show. Make the decision for yourself.

3 protein shakes with 2scoops a piece + other meats and greek yogurt and such. its not hard

put more plain Greek yogurt in your shakes than milk. Makes them thick and bumps up da prots

>that retarded diet
pls post pics of your body

so you are trying to say you are a mass monster of 110+ of pure lean mass muscle
got it

Greek yogurt, chicken breast for lunch and dinner, protein shake + milk, eggs. Extra shit you can eat like beef jerky, protein bars, etc. Just eat all that shit up

You literally don't need that much unless your LBM is 220lbs and training regularly. Considering you're asking this question, my guess is you aren't.

>protein shake (2 glasses of milk, 2 scoops whey and 2-4 scoops mass gainer has at least 90g)
>1 or 2 protein bar
>meat/chicken/fish
>eggs

God this fucking board won't get tired of posting naked females will it?, what's the point of looking at an image of an ass if you can't even touch it?

>he refers to his penis as "it"

Eat, shitbird.

Eat eggs by the dozens.

>there is a case of diminishing returns if you increase your protein intake above ~1.5 g per lb bodyweight

This is extremely interesting
where can I read more about this?

I'm impressed by the level of detail in your post. Quality post.

You don't need 220g of protein you fucking idiot.

An additional question for this thread- How many grams of protein can I have in 1 sitting without any of it going to waste? If I eat 300g chicken breast and get 100g of protein, how much of this is actually going towards muscle growth and recovery and how much is being pissed out?

This user speaks of a 4 scoop shake for 100g protein- Is this worth it or are you just wasting whey?

10 scoops

SAUCE PLS HNNNNG

> putting random shit together that has high Protein instead of meals you can enjoy
> all those high saturated fat animal products
Atleast natural selection sorts the retards out itself

>Its pretty easy to hit around 160-170 grams protein in a regular diet.

Where can i get it cheap? Does it have to be human?

That's a common prank in Japan, long predating naruto. I think it's called kancho or something

500gm chicken + 5 eggs + 400 gms yogurt is 158gm for 1208 calories

this is not difficult man, you can do it brah

Wonder how much blood I can extract from these creatures.

Optimal protein is 0.7g/lb of lean muscle. There's no way you need to eat 220 grams.

Have you tried eating?

whats the point of consuming that amount?
any normal human bean aka not roiding is fine with just about 100g-150g protein depending on his height, weight and if hes cutting or bulking(needing even less for the latter)

>he thinks his body can absorb 90g of protein in one meal
laughinggirls.jpeg

unless you weigh 270 pounds, that's entirely more protein than is optimal
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/08/08/bjsports-2017-097608.full
> protein intakes at amounts greater than ~1.6g/kg/day do not further contribute RET-induced gains in FFM
bump it up to, say, 2g/kg for safety, and you should have no reason to eat 220g unless you're fucking enormous

Kancho is correct. Translates to poop needle and there are statues for it.

>4 SCOOPS

The literature shows all you really need is .8 grams per lb of bw so I dont. That being said, 220 protein is not hard to reach

I got ordered a couple of the 11 lb bags from myprotein several months ago. The scoop size is actually hella small. Its like 31 g protein per scoop with only 21 g protein. 4 scoops only ends up being around 80 g protein. The 3 cups of milk (2%) adds another 24 grams of protein, so you end up with 104 g in the shake.

I use a blender, to get that perfect consistency and no lumps. Even tho its a pretty big shake, I'd rather make one big shake a day and chug it, vs making a bunch of small shakes and having to wash the blender every time.

uhh

She looks nice, pal

That's a very specific number. Gonna need some sources on that.

>not eating 7.333 cans of tuna per day

Breakfast: 400ml lowfat Milk, 50G whey

Lunch: 2-4 small cooked eggs, 4 slices of bread /w turkey slices+cottage cheese or peanutbutter or regular (lower fat) cheese

Dinner: 300g chicken+50-75G rice/150g noodles/100g pasta and veggies

Pre workout: 500ml Gatorade or similar drink + large cup of coffee

Post workout: 500g Quark (casein desert in the Netherlands) or 50g casein, honey/berries

Still leaves me around 300-400 kcal left within 2600kcal/daily (slightly cutting)

usually nets me over 220g protein, with room to spare.

source???

Why the hell is this shit not posted more frequently???
Is there something wrong or off that I'm not getting?

This seems like the type of shit that should be on the sticky

hello fellow friend

the fitness industry is as cancerous as it gets, it's all about making dosh and ego's.
it's like trump would say, fake news.

try to research as much as possible and take your own conclusions, sometimes you gotta go with the gut feeling.

But you are right, the sticky is highly in need of a proper revision

Fuck yeah, no brapping allowed

it gets posted all the time. I even took a picture of my nutrition textbook that says normal people - including those exercising hard - don't need more than 1.1g protein/kg body mass daily. if you are exercising then you will eat more. if you eat more you will get more protein. you don't need to go out of your way to get protein. however idiots prefer what their friend says or what it says in men's health instead of peer reviewed literature, so whatever

I wonder what that thong smells like lads

Do you consider this study credible? and why/why not?

you can never be sure since most studies seem to be sponsored and all that

as long as you keep at 100g protein per day it should be fine, no need to go past 200g but it doesnt hurt either
it's up to you

I personally like doing 2g per kg when cutting, when bulking I do that or come close

Workplace cafeteria is buffet style, can just eat pounds of grilled chicken every day for free

>research
>gut feeling

pick one

>2g protein/kg body mass

this is way too much. do you see why no one bothers posting "you don't need to take all the scoops" on here?

>this study
>implying a single study backs up the claim

its a textbook. it is knowledge compiled from hundreds of scholarly articles by multiple subject matter experts over a period of many years. all it says is that you don't need to approach toxic levels of protein intake to make gains. yes, 200g protein daily is approaching toxicity

>this is way too much.

it's to be on the safe side WHEN cutting

that doesn't seem like a good source of protein to me

The problem with meta analyses is that they hinge on the quality of the studies you start with. Fitness studies are notorious for sucking ass. Typically they have like 20 dudes that they follow for 4-8 weeks. Imagine they put on 2-3 lbs of muscle in that time. Imagine eating more protein gives you like 10% more gains. You're talking about 0.2-0.3 lbs of muscle spread across an adult man's frame. This isn't going to be able to be measured to any accurate degree, and the difference would be too small to be statistically significant. Now imagine 50 different groups do this type of study, over and over again, and maybe some of them have the athletes doing dumb shit that isn't effective anyhow. You can try to run a meta analysis of that data, but there's still a problem. If you shovel shit into a meta analysis, you just get shit out.

Maybe it's accurate that 1.6 g/kg is the upper limit of effective protein intake. But we honestly wouldn't know if that window was even higher, due to the problems with these studies.

sorry, my bad
this meta-analysis*

you are right
I guess I just have to lift consistently and see

Hypothetically, how would create the perfect study if you had millions of dollars at your disposal?

this is why the recommendation includes a margin for safety, bringing it up to 1.8g/kg

also, the meta-analysis doesn't conclude that, on average, there is no *significant* advantage of consuming more than 1.6kg protein/kg bw; rather, the meta-analysis concludes that in NO STUDY—not one—is there *any* advantage whatsoever conferred by consuming more than that amount

who pulls off the calvin klein look with socks on?
not even a Veeky Forumsggot but she doesn't look sexy with socks on while using calvin klein apparel

>I only wear the finest brands of undergarments woven by the hands of the purest virgin dubai princesses
yeah youre a fucking faggot alright

She looks stupid with those socks on

you dont need anywhere near that look at the fucking research

radical opinion, brah

>b-b-but do you trust the research?

there's being skeptical and there's being ignorant of the subject material to the point where you have no clue what looks good and what doesn't. the vast majority of the people here fall into the latter category, so there is no point bringing research into this. sorry trips of truth

I'll give you a hint: it would involve disregarding all ethical research standards to ensure your research subjects (humans) are doing what they are supposed to be doing

it's safe to assume someone asking how to get protein is not taking PEDs and doesn't actually need 220g of protein

Meal 1: 5lb of chicken breast

Can you buy lambs blood?

Lb of pork for dinner. Cutting keto. Looking juicy

I've taken several courses in critiquing health research, faget

>212% iron

that's not a regular diet you fuckin idiot

bait?

it's no big deal, just put some magnets in the blood before you drink it

I think it's bullshit, I mean if you're letting off heinous whey farts there's no way your body is absorbing that shit.

Whole thing is under-studied if you ask me

regular people don't eat 5 fuckin eggs a day

regular people dont lift weights. you have to be baiting me

>Its pretty easy to hit around 160-170 grams protein in a regular diet.

>regular diet

confirmed straight retarded

regular people aren't on a diet

please stop this madness

diet = whatever someone eats on a day to day basis

>regular people aren't on a diet

anyone who eats is on a diet you fucking imbecile

di·et1
ˈdīət/Submit
noun
>a special course of food to which one restricts oneself, either to lose weight or for medical reasons.

pleaaaaase stop replying you're actually a fucking retard and judging by how appalled you are at the idea of eating 5 eggs i assume you're either a reddit lardo or a dyel on his first month of SS

10 schoops

being this fucking retarded

"On a diet".

You're a fucking retard who can't even grasp basic conversation and context.
"I'm fucking starving"
"ACTUALLY, YOU ARE HUNGRY, THE DEFINITION OF STARVING IS NOT CORRECT FOR THIS SITUATION"
How do ya even function?