Only attracted to small, petite, short women

>Only attracted to small, petite, short women.
>Know that if I have children with them, I'll be fucking up my child's future life with midget genes.

Wtf, how do I handle this dilemma?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tonyahoodyakova/
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/86/9/4147/2848612/Significant-Population-Variation-in-Adult-Male
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adopt

I'm 6'4 and also love short women OP. But I like them thick with child bearing hips and big tits so at least my son would would have solid strength genetics.

My partner and I are currently looking at the process of adopting, he is 5'5 and I'm 5'6 and don't want our children to have our shitty genetics.

I guess just hope you find a woman who is open to adoption? Can't think of any other solution.

we both know its just a kissless virgin's attempt to make the vast majority of girls insecure and there is no girl short or tall girl in question who would like to have children with you. and no, you wont just became magically attractive by one day where you will have this problem of dying in pussy and having to choose between short and tall

Look at the males in her family instead. It's a better judgment. Some family have great genes for both genders

My sister is around 5'1 but me and all my brothers are in the 6'3 range. She has a 2yo son and the kid is in the 98% percentile for height despite the dad being a manlet at 5'8

>marry and procreate with giant amazoness
>fuck a midget chick on the side

best of both worlds

You incels fucking suck at making up stories. Makes me question whether you unironically have some sort of autism and thats why youre failing at life this hard

I've been in the same situation. Just think of what your kid will go through if they get their mom's height. I want my kids to be taller than me or as tall. I don't want them to have confidence issues as they grow up.

that's actually a 12 year old girl. fake tinder

Not necessarily op, my mother is 5'1" and my father is 6'2", and I'm 6'0", and my 2 other brothers are taller than my dad

Concubines breh. Marry a normal/tall woman, but bang short girls on the side. Best of both worlds.

>everyone in my family minus the females are 6'+ (some of the older uncles, ect do that old man shit and look smaller)
>gf is maybe 5'-5'2
>90% of her family is short as fuck
I'll roll the dice, she's goddamn adorable and the sex is unreal.

>Wtf, how do I handle this dilemma?
just do it
you'll always be the alpha of the house

>She has a 2yo son and the kid is in the 98% percentile for height despite the dad being a manlet at 5'8

My mama 164cm and I'm 194cm (sorry europoor)

Cheat on her with somebody taller and tell her it's her kid

Is it wrong for me to want to bang her wayyyy more than literally every other girl in 18-25s

HE has shitty genetics, youre just average for a woman. Next time get with a chad

instagram.com/tonyahoodyakova/
seeing as how she is currently 11 and was 10 in that picture, yeah

i don't think that will work

The pic told me she was 19, I was set up and refuse to take responsibility for this

Still wanna fuck her

Nah breh. Move to Eastern Europe if you're not already there or get a tan, grow a beard and move to London. You could even get the tan, beard and say you are 14 when you get to your state sponsored Bull camp in Sweden and the state sends you Swedish lolis for your enjoyment.

But I'm already swedish. I just started uni, and I (100% unironically) have been thinking about going to parties with 15-ish year olds and try to smash some (I'm 23), I've heard about dudes my age who get to smash younglings by buying them strong alcohol (you have to be 20 to get anything stronger than 3.5% here)

just what i needed, loli instagram

Grow up bigot, it's 2017!

you sound small.

check out this cuck

are you infertile or you two just in a cuckold relationship?

Nothing. Man wants, man takes.
Na you're just a fucking newfag phoneposter who thinks he's hot shit because he wants to bang jailbait and is now one of the big boys like the ebin 4channer man

Men have genetics for size that literally only run on the Y chromosome. A woman can be short and not ruin a child, simply because Y contributes more males.

>we going to adopt because of shitty juhnetiks
You are perfectly fine if height is your limitation, literally sounds like you picked a bad partner

Im 6'3, which is 4 and a half inches taller than my mom, and about 7 inches taller than my dad (my dad was born prematurely, so that's most likely the reason he's shorter than his family though)

>tfw wanna bang a tall girl with good proportions
how do i do this

Wide hips and big tits somehow translates to having kids with strength genetics ???

>taking the high test meme too literally

why are you even with him? you deserve much better girl

look out, here comes captain smooth. about to stealabitch on Veeky Forums

This is bs

b8

My father is 6'2 and my mom is thick but guess what I inherited? Dad's height and mom's fat distribution.

My mom is 4 feet 10 inches and im 6 feet tall

You're adopted.

Nope

Actually i dont know who is my dad, and because she gave me everything never felt the need of asking

Thirld world guys sometimes are raised by mom only

>6'5 lenklet
>never understood the tall guys' attraction to womenlets
Anyone explain to me why you'd want to date/marry someone more than 6" shorter than you.

My dad is around 6'3, my mom around 5'4, I'm 6'5.

Height of the mom doesn't seem like a factor in the son's height.

That's why I'm creampieing a petite 5ft qtp2t

>inb4 jelly manlets

My dad was 6'4, my mom is around 5'5
I'm 5'11.
Be careful

I'm dating a chick now that is 6 foot even, same height as me. I joked around with her about it but never really thought about it till the other day. Was walking her out to her car, she was in sneakers and I was barefoot. Had to like tilt my head up to kiss her. Made me feel real shitty, probably gonna dump her over it.

>Both parents are below 5'9
>6'1
But then again most males on my moms side are like 6'5
My cousins on that side are all 6'2+
One is fucking 6'7

>My 2 half brothers are both my dads sons with another woman
>Both below 6'0

I dont know what to feel,happy that not manlet
But sad that i'm a manlet compared to most of my family

Well, his tall genes weren't dominant then. Mine had to be to surpass my dad. His whole family is tall.

If my son turns out to be

North-west European master race?

Ofcourse senpai

I'm 195cm, probably 40cm taller than my mom, and 20cm taller than my dad. I don't think it matters that much

mein neger

Don't look for traits but haplogroups. If she is a short woman with dinaridian ancestors she'll breed giants.

I'm 6'1 and i'm the shortest in my family.

> small, petite, short women
Usually these kind women date very tall men to avoid this problem and really hate date average height men.

cuckquaning is one hell of a drug

I dont know why this fetish doesnt resonate with fit or pol users

>get to breed an alpha woman
>bang just for fun a petite black sumise thicc woman

It's the redpilled man's fetish

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/86/9/4147/2848612/Significant-Population-Variation-in-Adult-Male

Its not BS. You could be a short woman, and still bear a relatively large male, simply because of the male. You can almost always blame the weak male genes, much harder to pin it on the female(unless shes a sickly looking he/she)

if you eat your vitamins your children can be normal height

t. 5'11 with 4'11 and 5'8 parents

It absolutely can, I have an uncle who's a giant, his wife is small and both of his kids are small. It's just genetics, there's no guarantees.

you got lucky but know that your 4'11 mom has left her genetic imprint that will be carried for generations

I know the girl in the pic and fucked her. She's 4'9" and her vagina is too small for my penis.

this

>Talking to 4'11" grill
>Find out she's short because of Crohn's stunting her development not because of her parents who're 5'10" and 6'0" respectively
>Their mom is really into genealogy and they're 100% Euro
>Real life loli
Finally found a qt to plant my seed in, last girlfriend turned out to be infertile and we had different goals in the long run. Wish me luck bois.
>inb4 blogpost
Yeah I know, I'm excited though.

>Real life loli
post pics

Even better.
Dont spread your low iq genes with anyone.

Get a Chad impregnate you :^)

>Look for tall girl with good proportions
>Find out what she's into
>Do that then slide it in with ease because most guys are scared of tall chicks
t. Had long term amazon girlfriend who was 6'3"

somehow my parents are both 5'9, my little sister is growing to be at least 6'0 and I'm already 6'5 with good frame

so at least I got that going me

however my current gf is double manlet genetics (japanese + hispanic) so if I had children with her, they probably be manlet kings

And potentially fuck it up when she finds out I posted pictures of her on Veeky Forums comparing her to a small child?
No thanks, sorry bruddeh.

How tall is your milkman?

not tall at all, since I'm brazilian

however my mother had a couple 6'4 black uncles in her mothers family, so I think I inherited those blackzilla genes

maybe is on to something

I've got a tall uncle myself but my mom is also tall so I really don't know how much it contributed. It'd be interesting to see how much that comes into play.
Also, I always seem to run into tons of Brazilians on Veeky Forums but not anywhere else. Is physical fitness big there?

RIP E Dubble

I know that feel

>dad side is full of manlets
>mom side is full of tall people
>mfw I'm the shortest out of my cousins at 6'

Being a bean is a game of genetic russian roulette

>Is physical fitness big there?
sort of
lifting for aesthetics is very common brosplits everywhere and such, especially in beach cities like rio, florianopolis; also roiding is very common though no one will admit it outside gym locker room

however lifting for sports or strength is unheard of and gym goers are usually weak af

Interesting, I was talking to a girl in my French class in college that was Brazilian but it never really got past surface attraction.
Do you have any recommendations for vacation spots if I decide to check it out?

>tfw guys will be happy to know that even though im 4'11 the rest of the women in my family are over 5'7 and the men are over 6'1

Im just unlucky

So you like fat chicks?

Ask her how tall her dad is. That's what matterw for height genes.

>Height of the mom doesn't seem like a factor in the son's height.

lrn2genetics before you say such stupid stupid shit

Im 6'3". My dad is 6'2" and my mom was maybe 5'3" at her tallest but I'm pretty sure she's shrunk an inch or two

not always a good metric- my gf is 5'9 and towers above her brothers that got the more indio genes instead of spanish. Her cousins are all six feet plus.

Wrong, I knew and angry sociopathic manlet in high school with napoleon syndrome. His dad was 6'3" but his mom was short.