If you're healthy, strong and cut. Why the fuck are you puffing these gainz goblin cancer sticks Veeky Forums?

If you're healthy, strong and cut. Why the fuck are you puffing these gainz goblin cancer sticks Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=387616
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=387824
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388110
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388489
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388507
york.ac.uk/depts/maths/histstat/fisher274.pdf
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388800
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389183
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389448
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389471
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389528
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389609
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389717
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=390153
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=390233
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=390790
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389478
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=390593
members.iinet.net.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html
newscientist.com/letter/mg19726410-800-smoking-gun/
sci.med.diseases.cancer.narkive.com/6qNYNZIZ/the-dishonesty-of-antismoking
members.iinet.net.au/~ray/SG8.htm
members.iinet.net.au/~ray/?COLLCC=2802306896&
journaloftheoretics.com/Editorials/Vol-1/e1-4.htm
sott.net/article/229156-Lies-Damned-Lies-400000-Smoking-related-Deaths-Cooking-the-Data-in-the-Fascists-Anti-Smoking-Crusade
miningawareness.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/1939-74-years-ago-smoking-causes-cancer-drs-alton-ochsner-sr-and-michael-debakey/
factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/2013/09/turning-smokers-into-criminals.html
sott.net/article/264026-Adolph-Hitler-Vegetarian-teetotaler-anti-smoking-campaigner
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2038856/
hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feels good and I trust myself to have the self control to quit later in life. then again I buy packs infrequently and when I do I only smoke 4-5 boges a day

I'm not cut, they help me cut.
Get hungry, smoke, not hungry.
The aesthetic gains continue.

>gainz goblin cancer sticks
you fell for memes

>Dogs exposed to radon or radon+smoke: 5% of smoking dogs and 37% of non-smoking dogs got lung cancers.
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=387616

>Massive National Cancer Institute sponsored experiments that backfired terribly, setting back the NCI's workplace smoking bans agenda for more than a decade.
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=387824

>The crowning experiments of six decades of antismoking "science", the pinnacle (2004, 2005) -- again backfired badly, as they always do -- at the end, more than twice as many smoking animals alive than non-smoking ones.
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388110

>Self-medication with tobacco
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388489

>Common genes for lung cancer & smoking
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388507
>(Fisher suspected this to be the case in 1950s, he also suggested self-medication possibility, see page 163, where he compares taking cigarettes away from some poor chap to taking the walking stick from a blind man.[pdf])
york.ac.uk/depts/maths/histstat/fisher274.pdf

>Hazards of quitting (triggers lung cancers in animal experiments)
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388800

>Emphysema/COPD - smoking protective rather than cause
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389183

>How does antismoking "science" lie with stats (or how to scientifically "prove" that -- Prozac causes depression -- using the master method of antismoking "science")
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389448

>Heart attacks from SHS myths (a 'friend saying Boo' is more "hazardous" for your heart than SHS)
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389471

>Glycotoxins/AGE in tobacco smoke -- backfires badly
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389528

>Smoking protects against cancers (reversal of values in cancer state and another common sleight of hand), Smoking vs Caloric Restrictions (and on fundamental wrong-headedness of C.R.)
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389609

>More on anti-carcinogenicity of tobacco smoke and how to translate Orwellian antismoking "science" to real science
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389717

>Smoking and diabetes, insulin sensitivity -- another "proof" backfires
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=390153

>How to prove that 'Lifting weights is harmful for muscles' - pinhole vision sleight of hand of antismoking "science" illustrated
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=390233

>Oxidative stress, breast cancer, "randomizing non-randomized variables" sleight of hand -- more antismoking junk science claims turned upside-down by facts of hard science
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=390790

>Can one replicate the health benefits of tobacco smoke (the short list given) using supplements and pharmaceuticals? Even if it were possible, can one do it for < $1 day (cost for a pack of roll-your-own cigarettes with natural, additive free tobacco)?
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389478

>Who knows more about biochemistry of life and its molecular engineering -- one little cell in your little toe or all the biochemists and molecular biologists in the world taken together? Is "Sickness Industry" good for your health?
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=390593

members.iinet.net.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html

newscientist.com/letter/mg19726410-800-smoking-gun/

sci.med.diseases.cancer.narkive.com/6qNYNZIZ/the-dishonesty-of-antismoking

members.iinet.net.au/~ray/SG8.htm

members.iinet.net.au/~ray/?COLLCC=2802306896&

journaloftheoretics.com/Editorials/Vol-1/e1-4.htm

sott.net/article/229156-Lies-Damned-Lies-400000-Smoking-related-Deaths-Cooking-the-Data-in-the-Fascists-Anti-Smoking-Crusade

miningawareness.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/1939-74-years-ago-smoking-causes-cancer-drs-alton-ochsner-sr-and-michael-debakey/

factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/2013/09/turning-smokers-into-criminals.html

holy shit

I'd also like to point out that there are no studies done comparing straight tobacco cigarettes to chemicals added cigarettes because the gov doesn't want one labeled healthier/safer than the other

well I smoke a pack a day for 10 years now, my teeth are stained but besides that, no other problem has arose

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Opposite for me, cigs make me hungry for some reason

pack a month, nigga

Used to smoke AT LEAST one pack a day, party days or long work days 1 and a half with ease. Stopped by starting with snus, literally the only good thing good about living in sweden

I will say this, if I start eating and then light up a smoke while eating, holy fuck is that an enjoyable experience.

>non-credible internet sites
Are you some sort of degenerate sadist who gets off on leading randos on the internet to doing dumb shit that will eventually kill them? Or are you just a super-deflecting nicotine addict who will do or say ANYTHING to convince yourself that you're not killing yourself with your disgusting habit?

>2017:
>Inhaling the combustion byproducts of ANY substance, for ANY reason whatsoever
>claiming you're 'intellgent'
>pretending you're 'fit' or 'healthy'
They're druggies, OP, and self-destructive. Nicotine is a POISON. Inhaling smoke will KILL you, sooner or later.
It's also a filthy and disgusting habit.

Ignore the nicotine addicts. Like all drug addicts, they'll say or do anything to defend their addiction, because otherwise they have to admit they're living a lie.

Lol I just smoked a bowl

Know how you feel

>but besides that, no other problem has arose
YET.
SOON..

I once quit smoking for 2 months, one week in i had lost my voice, could not speak for like three days, always a dry throat, gained 20 pounds, sweat while sleeping, then one day my bitch ex gf cheated on me and I smoked one pack in an hour with a six pack, that little bitch.

>Degenerate
Go seig heil somewhere else.

sott.net/article/264026-Adolph-Hitler-Vegetarian-teetotaler-anti-smoking-campaigner

And no, you don't get to dismiss an argument when you don't like the source and mindlessly regurgitate your indoctrinated anti-smoking hysteria. Pathetic.

A cigarette to the filter every three minutes? Who are you, John Wayne?

i was so pissed i remember lighting each next cigarette with the one i was currently smoking, I would've smoked more if I didn't ran out of money

I chain smoked two packs cig after cig once walking for about two hours to my buddies house, I was having a weird mental breakdown and I had a cig in each ear and one in each hand the whole way to his house.
At the time it wasnt that odd to me but every time I look back on it I wonder how the fuck I even managed to stay standing.

lol you smell like literal shit you retard

>I can quit anytime
>I know some smokers in the army who can run a mile in 4:30
>the Jews don't want you to smoke

The real retards are those fabricating health risks and pushing nanny statism on something because they subjectively don't like the smell of it.

I used to believe the "you smell bad" meme but idk anymore, my gf has never smoked in her life and tells me she likes the smell of cigarettes, says they smell "fragrant". I smoke camel unfiltered tho which is better tobacco than most cigarettes

anyway been smoking 14 years, figured since I started at 16 I'll quit at 32 and start again at 64

likes the smell of *my* cigarettes I mean, once when they ran out of my brand and I had to buy camel filtered, she noticed and said they smell bad

Seriously, that's why I chew.

You could work out or punch the wall instead.

Knew a girl in high school who was like this, everytime I came back from smoking and smelling like cigs she would run up and hug me and just smell my arms and chest. She was dumb as fuck and slept with a lot of dudes before I met her though so I just kept it at that.

have you ever smoked? its a relaxing experience.

The tobacco propaganda is part of a larger effort to pussify society, to make it more 'green' more left wing. It was and is a part of a campaign to subvert western culture and dilute it.

I always wondered why people don't grow their own. Surely it's legal. With taxes, they could probably make a shit load off market.

Didn't work on me.
Even if the cancer, dying every 5 seconds, whatever ect. is true, I like sitting down and smoking a cigarette on my porch on quiet days and rainy days. Helps me organize my thoughts and relax for a bit, I'd rather have that than a few extra stress filled years.

theres a bunch of other shit in cigarettes that you get addicted to instead of the nicotine

organically grown plain old tobacco strain sure are good, its the GMO stuff and RoundUp thats killing smokers

Is this true? I do not know what to believe.

>Why the fuck are you puffing these gainz goblin cancer sticks Veeky Forums?
Increases Testosterone.
Lowers Cortisol.
Helps against mental problems.

Why not cigars? Smells better, tastes better, doesn't give you rediculous amounts of asshole cancer.

Ok so it's not as bad as the Jews are making you out to believe it is, but what about your teeth? Doesn't it stain them and make them yellow as fuck?

>I do not know what to believe.
Welcome to science.

But yeah it's true.

a lifelong smoke here, basically I killed my smelling senses, how does a smoker smell like?

Btw I chew a gum or mint after I finish smoking

Was the article supposed to paint Hitler in a bad light? Just made me like him more actually

This. The amount of addicts in denial in this thread makes me laugh.

smoking makes cardio a living hell.

this is the main reason for me desu. smoked for 2 years in uni between 2 and 6 a day and it was never a problem, wasn't worried about the cancer aspects for at least 3 or 4 decades and wasn't spending much on it, but honestly my ability to run, swim and picrelated deteriorated so dramatically i had to stop. 2 months into quitting and i was pretty much back to normal, its been 4 months total now and i prolly smoke a cig or two a week on average that my coworkers give me but dont have any compulsion to buy them any more unless im partying

Why don't people just grow themselves?

I've never known a smoker to do that.

Wouldn't it a cheaper and better quality?

Weed people do it.

I smoke cigars occasionally, hard to find ones I like that are cheap enough to buy often though. I've smoked Cubans I thought they tasted pretty gross, best cigar I ever had was from Nicaragua, can't remember the brand though and it bugs me to this day or I'd probably smoke those instead they were decently cheap and tasted really good.

It's a lot easier to grow weed

Because at the end of the story book we all die anyway

>Why the fuck are you puffing these gainz goblin cancer sticks Veeky Forums?
gotta confuse my muscles of respiration

Smoking causes immediate damage but results in supercompensation much like exercise. It's only a problem if you have weak lungs or an allergy which are rare.

Unironically kys

tobacco is actually fairly difficult to grow

People only decide to smoke because their weak.

This the truth and the only truth about the situation.

B-but user I started when I was young and impressionable - Yeah, weak

B-but user, I only do it in social situations - Exactly, you're weak

Maybe reminded her of her dad

Thank you

Whoever told their story that they switched to the Juul and it got him off of cigarettes I just want to thank him. I've tried a few ways to quit including other vapes and none of them have worked like this has. Feels good man.

If you make an excuse for smoking you are retarded. If you accept the risk and admit it is bad and still smoke at least you are honest.

Jesus you’re insane

Fucking what

lmao ok

not like I decide to smoke occasionally because it feels good and has negligible health risks or anything

lol I think that might have been me desu. My friend and I would smoke a cig right after the gym. Now I just casually hit the Juul on nights out

I tell you what, hitting the swimming pool for a couple of hours takes away any desire to smoke or dip. Now drinking on the other hand...pretty fucking hard for me

I know it's bad. I like doing it. Moderation is the key.

>never smoked
>virgin lmao 2pl8 squat
>begin smoking
>Gf and two side bitches, 4pl8 a2g
You have ten seconds to explain it or your argument is conceded

>camel unfiltered
>better tobacco

they literally shovel that shit off the factory floor.

Chewing nicotine gum makes my work outs so much better

t. prospective smoker

I might grow some tobacco next year and see if I like it.

>all this anti smoking shilling
The Reddit memes were true

Why do people smoke?

To relax? Take a nap

To feel good? Take a bath

Too look good? This ain't TV or anime, nobody looks cool in real life.

You are LITERALLY wasting money on something that harms you and the purposes you think it gives you can be served through other less harming means.

It is literally impossible to describe a sense moron. Why don't you explain to a blind man what blue is

Then don't smoke for 3 months and get back to me. I doubt you'd last a handful of weeks.

Same here. Seems like everyone says it helps with hunger. Maybe it's more of an oral fixation thing for them.

BEWARE--- Tobacco J-ws are shilling on these boards, they want to make young adults addicted and they aim for the counter-culture --- BEWARE

>All that shit you posted
>Not a single blinded RCT

Not much of an argument you got there bud.

Even after 60 years, theres been yet to be a paper that has dethroned Richard Dolls original GOAT paper:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2038856/

Instant gratification + increased health risks.

It's for the weak, there's no reason for a person to smoke other than to artificially increase his dopamine which is basically hacking your reward system. It makes you feel like you accomplished something but you accomplished nothing, infact you became poorer monetarily, poorer in health and for what? Just to feel good in the moment?

Why do people cry their eyes out when they hear that someone smokes?

Or you could be smart about it
>do something you hate but have to do
>have a smoke
>over time your brain associates the dopamine with the activity you hate
>look forward to it

You're giving way too much credit to people who don't smoke, they literally can't do anything unless their mommy or their government tells them to do it

Would people be interested in a /smoking/ general?

A /smoking/ general on /fit?
Don't you see the irony in that?

This is now a /Smokin'/ thread

Does anyone know where to get these in Toronto?

Smoking seriously harms you and others around you

They stopped selling these in the UK. No one bought them anyway, and now all our cigs have to come in drab olive packaging, so it just wasn't worth it for them.

I picked up a pack of 10 from Bulgaria for £40 though, so I'm happy. I smoke very infrequently so they'll last me ages.

Losing your sense of smell is one of the first signs of your brain aging significantly faster than it should. Therefore you might be fucked, it's because your granule cells in your nose are identical to that in the hippocampus I think, so if you're losing sense of smell, you likely are losing your ability to properly produce memories and are accelerating Alzheimer.

Don't stand near me, faggot

youre gonna die cause of smoking senpai, with cigs either go hard or go home

They boost testosterone. Really. Its true.

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html

i've looked pretty cool in real life before

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

>never had a nicotine high

Please tell me this is true

tobacco is too expensive in australia, would be cheaper to buy roids

There's no way that 1 cig a day has a bad effect on me. Stay mad

SHOO SHOO

I just vape

My ex is smokkng a lot, a pack a day, sometimes more
What can I expect in terms of side effects in her, since she is a 26 year old sedentary girl and slightly overweight

3 packs a day here. I don't even pretend that I want to stop or am going to. I am fully committed to enjoying them, the only reason I don't smoke more is because there simply isn't enough time in my day.
When I get the inevitable diagnosis I am planning to off myself, no point on wasting resources on keeping the shitbag that is me alive.
I don't even lift to be healthy, I just do it because it is a distraction and I think it is fun.

I'll say hi to piano, and all the others who passed before me, for all you guys.