Why are so many people on this board obsessed with aesthetics and caring what women think of them instead of becoming...

why are so many people on this board obsessed with aesthetics and caring what women think of them instead of becoming an extremely strong man? have the jews effectively feminized the modern man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kxhw_NvdXLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you projecting your own insecurities onto other people? We all know you aren't masculine in the slightest. Probably never built anything with your hands besides Warhammer figures, you fat neckbeard.

Maybe jews sell steroids and rogaine to make people from /pol/ into ironpill retards who can't have kids due to hormone problems.

how am i projecting when literally every thread is about muh aesthetics and autistic idiots talking about how they're afraid to talk to women. i'm genuinely curious
>also i'm a carpenter so fuck u

Because having more muscle makes you overall stronger than neurological efficiency in the big 3.

>i'm a carpenter
no you're not. You a fat larper on Veeky Forums.

Look at the pic you posted. It's aesthetic and pretty to look at.

There's your fucking answer.

Have you ever looked at roman graffiti from 2000 years ago? Same stuff, different era.
>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
Stop being a faggot and thinking that young men awkwardly struggling to handle adulthood is some sign of social collapse you complete faggot.

> being aesthetic is now feminine
Okay strong man you and you 6 plate dead lift live your life

romans were some of the most degenerate people on the face of the planet. the same thing is happening to america now with the rise in faggotry. the regressive left pushing their gay lgbt agenda. teaching men to appreciate women and treat them as our equals when history has shown us they are not. i mean when will it end? there is no question that the modern man truly are half the men our ancestors were.

i mean it is feminine

>why do people like good looking things

Is this feminine?

no, that's what a man should look like.
massthetics and aesthetics are different. i was more talking about how people praise zyzz and the like.

Your intense concern for aesthetics makes you a fag.
>No DON'T DO THAT, you're caring about what women think and not the manly stuff I read about on The Return of Kings.

i'm just trying to understand the bigger picture.

So this is feminine?
Gernrally though it's for girls but eventually it becomes our own appreciation for our bodies

user
I'm an enlightened narcissist.

I want to look good and perform admirrably in a variety of ways for myself and others. Looking good for women is part of that.

Why shouldn't I want that?

Wanting to look like a particularly large comic book character like the hulk or lifting a truck but ruining my natural testosterone forever is not something I want.

there comes a point when stuff like this does become feminine.
>constantly taking selfies
>making sure lighting is good / editing pictures
>non-stop talking about your body (if it's good enough etc)
these are all things women do and i can only imagine the more and more aesthetic one becomes the more narcissistic they become which in turn leads to a more feminine attitude.

It's the first reason males get into gym. Eventually the motivation evolves away from that.

Narcissism of that kind is easy to spot
The other kinds? You're too blind to see.
I think we're done here.

yeah most women think this, that's how you know it's wrong as hell.

>You're too blind to see.
not quite. i'm not saying that every single person would develop that type of narcissistic personality, but to me even if there were slim chance i'd want no part in it.

I don't understand
You want to look good but taking immense pride in the hard work you put in makes you like a girl?
Also Jews did this?

holy kek how are men this pathetic

>heh, you admit to one kind of narcissism but can't see the others..typical
*crushes cigar under boot, reaches into trenchcoat*
>I've seen some shit in the 19 years I've walked this Earth
*hands over business card with anime catgirl watermark*
>kid, one day you will open your eyes and see. You will be 'red pilled', which I understand to be a phrase from a movie that came out when I was one years old. When you a ready, make the call.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kxhw_NvdXLc

I dont know if this is a coincidence or not, but this morning I couldn't stop thinking about how cool it would be to meet a carpenter since Jesus was a carpenter himself. Maybe its no coincidence that i clicked on this thread.

ur dreaming
wake up

>long hair
>scarf

Dont even know what you guys are talking about. But man, you sound autistic

Wake up

Wake up
>can't wake up

Didnt train to look good

Because the modern capitalist culture, education system, media etc focuses on outcome goals instead of process goals. You're conditioned from day one to chase a result instead of appreciating the journey. People study to pass tests, not to learn. They write songs to get famous, not to play good music.

The obsession with lifting to get 'x' instead of lifting for liftings sake is just a reflection of that.

Because being '''''extremely strong''''' doesn't get you anywhere in life in the modern world jackass.

If you're aesthetic at least you'll get more and better pussy.

>whines about all the autism-tier threads on Veeky Forums
>creates the most autistic thread in the catalog

Because a male's life is designed around obtaining women. That's our literal one purpose in life.

Hello autist. Caring about your aesthetics and wishing to become more attractive and successful IS masculine. On the other hand, projecting about muh MGTOW on anonymous message boards, which you desperately hope would fix your shitty incel life (but won't) is not healthy nor masculine. It's also laughably pathetic.

Nigga the Romans and Greeks were the height of civilization, we're just following their footsteps.

>obsessed with aesthetics and caring what women think of them

You do realize this is the only way to actually get ATTRACTIVE women? Or maybe you fell for the PUA meme and think that hot girls will fuck you if you are "confident" and tell jokes LOL. Girls care about looks even more than men do, you stupid fucking retard. I'm sure you will tell me how you have no problem getting women, I've seen your kind IRL a million times. All you get is ugly, fat skanks or women who are waaaay past their prime.

in this current moment we live in a feminized world. if women don't think you're attractive then you'll be fighting uphill all your life

Veeky Forums used to be about that. People who loved lifting, loved talking about lifting, and loved sharing their love of lifting. It was great. Now this place is just /r9k/ 2.0. It sucks. It's nothing but depressed, bitter faggots who think lifting will magically fix their lives, and make them stop hating themselves. It's not fun anymore.

sara my waifu of waifus

Pompei did collapse soon after

>guy I know does oly lifting in the gym walks in
>5'10'
>155 pounds
>starts warming CnJ
>100 150 200 250 300
>maxes out at 350
>his thigh is the size of my bicep and i'm not even big

I knew neuromuscular strength is a thing, but I have never witnessed such an extreme example

>Clothes fit better in aesthetic mode than strongbear
>If you are short you become fat mode no matter how strong you are you look like a barrel
>I haven't see a woman in my life that likes big bear mode
>Also bear mode is something that recalls some gay taste (no offense)

....pretty much that. I don't even lift for women but I am 1,68m.

>being aesthetic is now feminine
Check yourself.

Pretty sure steroids arnt ironpill

Well I lift to be an ubermensch, the third Reich put a lot of stock into aesthetics

>implying you can become an extremely strong man with bad (aka unattractive) genetics
Yeah lol, as if I'll ever jerk more than like 160 at best with my pathetic 18cm wrists

Delet

>Or maybe you fell for the PUA meme and think that hot girls will fuck you if you are "confident" and tell jokes

Confidence is for losers

Dominance is king

Not to be that guy, but I'm sculpting 2:1 warhammer figures out of granite with hand chisels. Stone sculpture is great for the wrist and forearm gains.

Projecting are we Veeky Forums?

Because people want to fuck attractive women. If that is really that difficult for you to figure out you might wan

They also fell into decadence and ruined themselves, we don't want to copy that.