Why does it seem Veeky Forums appreciates Latinas more than the betas on the other boards?

Why does it seem Veeky Forums appreciates Latinas more than the betas on the other boards?

Veeky Forums is the most nigger board

T H I C C
H C
I I
C H
C C H I T

We love thicc fertile healthy feminine women who value men and have traditional values.
The rest of the boards are filled with thirsty legbeards and queers who're busy trying to brainwash the thirsty losers and easily manipulated depressed permafappers.

cuz white chicks suck.

T H I C C
H H
I I
C C
C C

Because our test is higher

This. People complain about niggers taking the white chicks but they can keep them since they're trash. Even in studies it's shown not only are they the second least favorable but they're also the pickiest of women. Some hispanics are basically just thicc and look like white women too.

>mfw skinny latina 30yo milf with beautifull face and bubble butt at my workplace

i swear to god she could be actress if she did try for it years ago from the looks alone.

I think that it's because we don't like white girls. In order to be Veeky Forums you have to work. The demographic that can be the laziest and still live a great life is white girls. Also, they seem to hate femininity.

Fuck you guys, stick with your own kind. You guys screwed up your own women, now you date them. Or black chicks, nobody wants them.

I love using my white priveledge to pound latina pussy. The tan ones with the brown nipples are my favorite.

Yuck. You can have the dark ones.

>baby's leg stretched lazily toward open stove top
>no steam or food in pot
>continues stirring empty pot while picking up baby
What did Salma mean by this?

a-acting? You know like, her job...

nigs prefer latinas?
i thought all nonwhites wanted the most aryan looking women to take out all their racial anxiety on / validate them

Truth be told, Latinas get me going. Feminine and soft. Feminism is the death of both sexes.

white girls are typically low tier on every tier list. The only people that put them higher are those white people that think asians are top tier and white girls second

that bitch is fucking hit.
what were you thinking posting her to demonstrate latina beauty?
neck yourself

well today i learned.
i think most people put their own race the highest.
except for particularly flawed groups of individuals.
eg hipster numales + weebs + bitter lonely middle aged MRAs all seem to want asian women most