tfw tinder date is more swole than I am

> tfw tinder date is more swole than I am

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9pomV-2VJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's Janae Kroc aka Matt Kroc isn't it?

> tfw catfished by a frauding tranny

just enema and wear a plug before your date.
when she takes you to the bedroom she'll be so pleasantly surprised

>she

>tfw try to lift to repress trans feels
>doesent work
>gonna end up bullied and beaten and humiliated because I couldent bury my desire to be a woman

have you considered stopping being autistic?

My life is broken

Just kill yourself you worthless tranny

Think about manliness objectively, and what you can do to feel and act more manly.

The desire to be the weaker sex stems from weakness itself. Being the object of desire and to be ruled over is desirable because you haven't learned to love control yet. You just need to sort your shit out, man.

>Being the object of desire
>haven't learned to love control
>implying being the object of desire doesn't give you control

Ask to see her vaginafer

what about being male doesn't feel right to you?

That's a man, baby.

>Vajennifer
what kind of a fucking name is that

Being a girl must suck. As a man, you have the potential to become one of the great people of history. A girl has no chance of this. All the greats of history have been male (Jesus, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, Newton, Hitler (not in an edgy way), Napolean, Lincoln, Martin Luther)

go to a therapist, dude. in the meantime, immerse yourself in the noble and the masculine.
also, you need to have something to run towards as well as something to run away from. so, and i'm being honest here, transwomen are not women, and the vast majority of them do not pass. so the idea that you're going to become a woman and be able to live like that is just a delusion some people have accepted as a result of political pressure.

>Jesus
fan fiction doesn't count

Oh man I would have audibly lold if you had an Austin Powers picture to go with this

you're most likely just a repressed homo

Women don't aspire to be great, they're perfectly happy being fucked by those who are.

You're a real asset to Veeky Forums, we are lucky to have you

It is a matter of almost universal agreement among scholars that Jesus existed historically. That he was baptized, preached, and was crucified for his practices.

serious question, are you sure youre not just a fag?

show boob and vajennifer

>almost

>Not knowing any vajennifers

I hope you're vajoking. Fucking millennials, worst vageneration ever. Do you faggots even go through vageneral education anymore? I'm vagenuinely concerned you might be vagay

yeah, just like "almost" everyone agrees that vaccines don't cause autism, or that the world is round.

I've been saying for years that Kroc rows lead to overdeveloped traps

What do breh's

"nah, this would be the first. #?"

admit you're not funny on a normal people level and ask her to respect your sat scores

>tfw not confident enough for Tinder and not pictures with other people so girls will know I have 0 friends

this was a good post

do you have a pet? I only have two friends but girls swipe right all the time since my dog is cute

Actually I have one friend, my training partner lel

Ayyy good stuff user

Damn dude you made me cringe immediately, girl's probably just being nice because she knows you're creepy enough to track her down and rape her/kill her family

Being edgy isint funny. Edgy jokes can be very funny in a certain context but just saying " Twin towers lol " makes you look like you're 12.

I dunno dammbusters made me smile

Tinder thread now?

Want some honest help with my profile and game.

Can we keep shit posting and cuntyness to a babterous and preferably funny level

This guy.

Yeah - if you wanna get the surgery and hormones and try be a man /woman that's your choice.

But what the fuck.
Post op trans have a suicide rate Comparable to holocaust survivors.

People need to know that until we really get a sex change that works (30 years min) then it's not the answer for most.

But we're all to Politically correct and squeamish talking about people's genitals.
So we don't treat it like the real health /psychological problem it is.

These people need fucking therapy. They need help accepting who and what they are.
Because none of us are ever going to be what we feel like we should be.
And nothing kills the soul more than realising everything you've done to try feel comfortable with your own existence has just left you worse off.
Disappointment and despair.

Smile in your profile photos. Don't have any photos where you're not in them.

Better quality photos

Look like if bryan silva was a point better in the face

I have no clue what you actually look like.
The hairstyle in 1 probably suits you, but it's a difficult angle to tell, and the style in 3 is so different that anyone would need to know which is more current.
Or are you a tortoise eating an apple?
Try and stay more consistent.

Follow this for Tinder advice

youtube.com/watch?v=m9pomV-2VJs

women can only control weak men
strong men are the object of desire for women

Jesus christ you look like an insecure beta autist in every picture.

what the fuck is this shit

The animals have got me the best luck so far. And ngl I'm a weirdo that loves animals so I feel I should get that out there early on.
My best dates have been have been using pets as icebreakers.
Got 5 girls so far from tinder but that's been pure luck and none since I moved to uni.

Can someone try give me advice of what angles might be good or something?

And help with the bio - I'm a complete social mess half the time and probably a little autistic so all help is appreciated

I wish I was a tortoise