CBT

Old thread is reaching its natty limit.

Here is where we enjoy an exhibition of mediocrity. Post em, fags.

I haven't made any progress since the last pic because I'm lazy and stupid.

took a lot of hard work, go easy

6'3" 188
How lose armpit fat
Hopefully not sideways

5'10 - 147 lbs, what do and how to stop my ribs from showing..

you are above 16%, I'd say 20% +-1-2%

Eat more. Tbh, don't sweat it.

How do I get accurate measurements? I use one of those handheld electronic measurement things at my gym and it consistently tells me I'm between 15-17%.

Can i eat stuff like chocolate too? Caus its easy calories for me

IIFYM at the sacrifice of health.

I've been lifting for over 5 years and despite making really great progress in the gym I still am not happy with photos I've taken, definitely not happy enough to post it on the internet yet. I'd probably have to be 8-10% bodyfat while still holding onto decent size before I'd ever think about doing that. I've never been able to cut down that low yet so I just haven't thought it worth posting in CBT yet.

I wonder what kind of normie healthy brains you guys have that make you feel in good enough in your own mind to actually post your bodies on here.

Posting is all about receiving constructive criticism, sounds like something your fragile ego couldn't handle

no one at 22% bf can see their abs with that visibility, I would say 16-18% is accurate.

You have fantastic insertions but almost no muscle. Except you're one of those guys with a naturally good looking chest, the opposite of me. You'd look great at around 175-180.

Pic related is me, 5'8" manlet at 165 lbs

Went from 59kg skelly to 70kg

Still feel small as fuck

I can tell you deadlift, mirin'

nice warts on your fringers you degenerate.

You need to hit delts and Lats better. Good job on the progress and keep at it

Those are wrinkles from thick skin, never had a wart in my life.

I did only pushups every few days for a year or so thats how my chest developed i guess.. joined the gym 2 weeks ago but i struggle to gain mass

I do pushups every day too, but that's because I'm in the Army. I can do a shitton of pushups and max the PT test, but obviously that hasn't put size on my chest. Of course, neither has benching 2pl8 ;_;

5'9 - around 165 - 2.5 months of lifting seriously/cutting. Started SkinnyFat

Running PPL. Bodyfat estimate?

Bump for bond and the fact I realized it's not fat my pecs are just undeveloped

5'eleben 154
Uni makes imf so easy

Solid

Repostan
Do I have potential?

Damn Asian genetics
You have the frame of the models they use for those cheap anime style clothes that fall apart that weaboo cringelords buy. That's a compliment.

Traps are lacking otherwise looking good

I have been lifting for about a year now. Went from 90kg fatty to 72kg now. Fucked around with programs a little bit and changed to PPL a few months ago. Since i was always eating on a deficit my stats are shit. Should i try to bulk a few weeks so i will improve a little or should i cut more? I can only load up 15kg on each side for my bench for example.

>for about a year now
quit lying

Why should i lie? It's about 11 Months.

1,5 years lifting. 62kg/136lbs to 70kg/154lbs

Went from 55kg Auschwitz to 76kg skinnyfat dyel. My life is suffering. Thinking of bulking up to 80kg then trying to cut and hoping I come out looking aesthetic.

Didn't mean to reply to that post

great progress, mate. I have a similar body to your first pic - could you post your macros and routine please? Thanks

Guess my weight pleepors

get better lighting,you look great

5'9 166 a little over 1 year lifting

is it time to bulk or should I keep cutting?

How long lifting? Stats? Looking good.

Recovering alcoholic. What think

Th-thanks

Macros are 50/40/10. Calories are about 3500 optimally. I usually manage less.

Routine is

A.
Squats 5x5
Bench 5x5
OHP 5x5
Assisted Dips 3x8-12
Calf Raises 2x20

B
DL 3x5
Rows 5x5
Lat Pull 3x8-12
BB curls 3x8-12
DB curls 3x8-12
Decline Crunches 3x8-12

C and D are just A and B but the compounds are higher reps and lower weight. Hypertrophy days if you will.

ABCDx

>classes start
>lifts go down
>I was still a DYEL in the first place

that's the nicest thing anyone's ever told me..

Yea they've always been kinda shit on me

>don't know if bulk or cut edition

OP here, so if I'm at %16 225lbs roughly how much lean body mass does that put me at?

you look like a recovering alcoholic

Thanks bro. Lifting for 14 months. Bench is 2 plates and Ohp is 1

mantain?

You should bulk up considerably. Honestly your abs look like shit but your core is wide enough that you could get a strong bear mode look with an additional 15 or so pounds.

I have only been lifting for a year, the thought that I have already reached a point where I should maintin or stagnate / not progress is kind of boring, but maybe you are right. So that would be a cut more or lessm if not trying to put on more size.

Yeah I have been ignoring abs since I started training, I guess that shows. Or do you just mean that I have poor insertions / genetics for abs in general?

forever dyel

Front / 5'9 / 161 lbs. Arms look way too small in this pic.

Back, still DYEL tier but cool to see some kind of shape in it.

bump plz

Shit quality pics for which I'm sorry.

>6'1
>200 lbs

help

Inb4 london

L I T T L E R O C K
I
T
T
L
E

R
O
C
K

S E A T T L E

we cant see shit you rancid swine

Cant see your ass even, only fucking body part that matter when it comes to sloot, why the fuck u even post ? Oh attention..

B A L T I M O R E
A
L
T
I
M
O
R
E
>pls like bbc
back off of my mommy

shoo from mommy

cbt stands for current body thread not current rear delt pump

shoo

>implying anyone posts for anything other than attention

180/5'10
78kg
need more chest

>ywn be crushed by those thighs

>doesn't show current body

Still cant see the only body part in you that couls be even remotely aesthetic. And are you flexing? Lmao, how delusional you have to be thinking a woman without gear flexing would be something someone wants to see ? Oh yeah, Veeky Forumsvirgins drooling over you.

Oh shit it's chad, give me your routine so I know what to do my dude

Tell it like it is boiis

Good taste covering your gyno, fag.

bump

This bathroom diagusts me

Pajeet finally using the loo

>Brown streak on the wall

At least he pooed near A loo... Even if it was a wall urinal.

I really hate how that TP roll is facing the wall and not the correct way.

He's a poo he doesn't even use TP

Am I ready for sterons?

5'7/19yrs/220lbs >153lbs cutting to 145./ 1 year lifting.

Get lenses.

18 6'0 165

height? weight?

Anyone have any tips for isolating serratus anterior as best as you can? Any first hand experiences with developing would be much appreciated. In the middle of a cut right now but this pic is right after the fortnightly refeed.

Legs

you gonna post this shitty pic every day bud?
looks like a walmart version of papa franku, and I don't mean that as a compliment
>chink genes

planks, wall push, planks, dips, pushups, planks

t. posts on hapas everyday
if you think that guy looks Chinese at all you are fucking delusional.

general question for you faggots that look aesthetic

do you track your macros? as in counting kcals and all that
I did when I cut and fucking worked(well, thermodynamic laws cant be broken) but the thing is, I got burned from doing it for such a long time that I started to feel like I had some kind of food disorder

this past 2 days I just ate intuitively and feel better, dont look at food just as simple numbers nor keep thinking what ill eat next or if its too many kcals(I do keep my food choices healthy though)

so do you guys track your shit? is it necessary if I want to lean bulk?

tell me your secret for the traps

OP here, I track my calories and protein intake to make sure I hit my goals for the day but don't really bother with the rest.

if thats a sub 16'' arm stop posting dyel

Ruby ready it sick

28 6ft 185lbs

Cutting. Doing diddys, squats, bench only pretty much
How long till Ottermode