Ready or Not

Anyone going to Lost Lands to show off their gains? Am I ready Veeky Forums?

i wouldn't go anywhere near the fountain of degeneracy and filth you call a festival, but you're looking good, man

You look good. Keep it up.

the mask is kind of scary
if i was tripping i'd probably avoid

>brown
gross

Why do you care? Are you gay?

Good combo of size and leanness.

You'll do just fine, m8

This isn't a Siberian trap and scat board?

i don't like shit, but i still can say it's gross.
cope more, pajeet.

This is a pretty hardcore version of the edm scene, the theme is dinosaurs actually.

Yes it is.

Are implying I'm desi?

looks white to me

I'm pretty fkn white, bro. Definitely have a small tan from not basement dwelling this summer, but I'm mighty white. Might want to check your monitor settings or get your eyes checked.

>the mere sight of non white skin produces this reaction

>literally not enjoying drugs and orgies
You realize you just sound bitter AF, right?this

DESU I don't blame him. At a lot of raves and festivals I don't wear gear like this, but this is specific type where that is appropriate. You don't have to take a shit ton of drugs to have fun. Drinking and having girls walk up and ask to touch you is the best part.

NEXT WEEK MOTHERFUCKER IT'S GOING DOWN

You look good tho mane. Maybe shave that chest hair to bring out the definition more. Hopefully I'll see you there

Who's on your must see list?

Rezz. BTSM. 12. Ephwurd. Kill the Noise. 7 Lions. Man, the lineup is just too sick though. I'd say half the artists are must see for me. Although, I've seen a good portion of them at other festivals earlier this year.

Also, if you see a guy in a full gorilla suit, that's my bro. You'll find me with him, but we will be in VIP. If you find me and bring this up, I'll get you on something.

BTSM is definitely worth seeing imho, they put a killer show on at Paradiso when I went.
Rezz and Ephwurd is gonna be so fucking dope though.

My poor ass couldn't afford VIP. I'm actually going solo, and I'll pretty much be living in my car for the 3 days, but it'll be worth it. I got enough party favors to last me a while

Hope you and your bro have fun!

Also if you see a guy wearing a "Free Bear Hugs" low cut tank, that's most likely me

You couldn't get a camping pass?

Couldn't really afford one. No camping gear either. All I have is GA and weekend parking