Stop telling fatties to lift. There's no good evidence that lifting 'spares muscle' during periods of weight loss

Stop telling fatties to lift. There's no good evidence that lifting 'spares muscle' during periods of weight loss.

Lifting builds muscle. More muscle means more calories burnt. More calories burnt means more fat loss.

Fuck off Jew.

It's winter you autist. If it were spring or summer you may have a reason to lift on a caloric deficit but there is no excuse to not be bulking during the holidays

If you cut during winter you are low test, bottom line

As a fatty, I've started lifting about 3 months ago. I'm getting stronger.

If there is any explanation for that other than building muscle, please tell me.

Neural adaptation.

It worked for me, confirmed by hydrostatic test

Gainers 10lbs of muscle and lost 15lbs of fat. During noob gains period tho, after that not much

do you not have sex during winter user?

I yeah well I was lifting during weight loss and am now doing 1234 at 75kg without ever bulking so I'd say you definitely gain muscle as a beginner even if you lose fat.

If that was true bodybuilders wouldn't need to continue training whilst dieting.

if this file name is "asianperfect1" does that mean there are more???

Sex is better when you've got some fat on ya, especially on those cozy winter nights

fag

there's a study on fatties that says they can gain muscle when losing weight

it might not apply to people with a 4 pack trying to get a 6 pack, but if you're fat as fuck it works

Are you really so insecure that you cant have sex with a girl if you're not lean? Jesus christ, you've got some deep rooted problems to sort out man

I'm down to 200 from 277. I lift as hard and heavy as I can and I have gains. Yes it's noob gains and plateau, but then you slowly get more. Don't be fucking lazy.

this is completely false

>4 pack trying to get a 6 pack
Abdominal striations are 100% genetic

GAINS GOBRIN, SHOO

Obese

But the top ones reveal themselves first

this, but not taytay
post ur asians

My waifus from Japan

This can be number 2.