Bulletproof General

Welcome to Bulletproof General!

Diet in a nutshell:

1. High Fat, mid protein, low-to-mid carbs, cyclic ketogenic diet with carb refeeds

2. VS Paleo: strict paleo + low toxin emphasis + proper food prep + no fermented foods + supplementation.

Share&Discuss

Bulletproof Cheat Sheet

forum.bulletproof.com/discussion/1232/bulletproof-notes-cheat-sheet

Supplements & Nootropics Guide

forum.bulletproof.com/discussion/1232/bulletproof-notes-cheat-sheet

The Benefits of Coffee

blog.bulletproof.com/the-benefits-of-coffee-your-brain-on-caffeine/

The 12 Supplements everybody should take

blog.bulletproof.com/optimize-your-supplements/

Bulletproof Sex
blog.bulletproof.com/bulletproof-your-sex-life/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-i5MZ_PR78
youtube.com/watch?v=8dYHmExNzI0
youtube.com/watch?v=0pRaMGSf0Wg
youtu.be/sWpxRa3wRm8
youtube.com/watch?v=XcUw6cXrIVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortisol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bigger, Stronger, Faster: Powerlifter Mark Bell & HBO Filmmaker Chris Bell on Bulletproof Radio

youtube.com/watch?v=D-i5MZ_PR78

Mastering Posture, Pain & Performance in 4 Minutes a Day with Egoscue - Brain Bradley on Bulletproof Radio

youtube.com/watch?v=8dYHmExNzI0

6 Biohacks That Will Change Your Life Forever

youtube.com/watch?v=0pRaMGSf0Wg

Bigger Faster Stronger Bodybuilding Documentary FULL Movie (HD) directed by Chris Bell, featuring his brothers Mark "Smelly" Bell and Mike "Maddog" Bell, rly nice doc

youtu.be/sWpxRa3wRm8

bump

dont forget your MCT sips today folks

bump

Exercise Biohacks To Induce Bone Density and Grow Muscles in Less Time - John Jaquish

youtube.com/watch?v=XcUw6cXrIVI

Reminder to report all shill
Post and sage

see pic related, thanks for the bump tho

i hope u find the strength one day

bump

Bulletproof is here to stay

On par with vegan threads as "most useless". Sage

Isn't this the guy whose body never produced enough testosterone?
srs

>can't even post Veeky Forums related images or good memes
at leat put some effort into it, jeez. I'm sure whoever's paying you to shill this crap will think reconsider when they see how ineffective you are

Not if it needs this much bumping.

teething pains
yeah i gotta watch out, dave already had a serious word with me, he relies on the money coming in from this thread

seekill your ego folks, it blinds you from the truth

3/10

>healthy

look guys we already got our first bp meme

its spreading like wildfire im telling ya

bump

gonna go to a tanning salon tomorrow

Dave aspry is a scam artist.

Weird dude too

see>i dont know it, therefore it must be false/a fraud/a hoax

lmao, do u come from /pol/?

also id bet my money ure much more of a weirdo than dave

Your an obvious shill.

Just eat healthy and bump noopept. This shits some dumb hollywood meme.

Dave have fun injecting stem cells in your dick. Go back to grinder

seebetter get rid of that ego son

bump

This is a sad marketing scam get off this board shill.

bump

Bulletproof > every meme diet introduced here ever

>How to ingest 400 empty Kcals;
Even drinking 400Kcals of juice would be better since it'll at least refill your glycogen store and allow you to do some intensity .

Anyone shilling Oil/butter / any kind of processed fat is retarded .

>carb refeeds
For what purpose?

to let your body take a break ?
To not force it to produce obscene amount of cortisol to regulate your blood sugar because you purposely avoid the most important macro ? ( Hurdurrr don't need carb , yes it's so fucking important that our body had to develop some really tricky and stressful survival mechanism like keto & de novo glucogenesis to survive when there is a lack of carb )

>yes it's so fucking important that our body had to develop some really tricky and stressful survival mechanism
What's tricky and stressful about it?

It functions to increase blood sugar through gluconeogenesis, to suppress the immune system, and to aid in the metabolism of fat, protein, and carbohydrates.[2] It also decreases bone formation.[3]

It is REQUIRED to keep a healthy blood sugar during fasting & keto , and it's the most potent stress hormone in the body .

Elevated levels of cortisol, if prolonged, can lead to proteolysis (breakdown of proteins) and muscle wasting.[6] Several studies have shown that cortisol can have a lipolytic effect (promote the breakdown of fat). Under some conditions, however, cortisol may somewhat suppress lipolysis.[7]

The increase in HGH caused by fasting or fast mimicing diet ( low carbs ) isn't even high enough to completely prevent the increase in muscle breakdown

Care to link to the site you're copying this from so that I can cut out the faggot middleman?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortisol

during a low carb diet , or worse like low carb and even worse a prolonged fasting this shit is at an all time high , literally fucking cucking your entire immune system & recovery

>during a low carb diet , or worse like low carb and even worse a prolonged fasting this shit is at an all time high
Source

How do you think blood sugar stay high enough during a low carb diet ?

If what you're saying is true I'm sure you can provide a source for it, user. You didn't seem to have a problem with it when copying that stuff about cortisol off of wiki, so I'm sure you can do it again

he keeps delivering and u still cling on to your bias jeez.. wonder where this argument between u two ends (pic related)

like bezmenov says, u can show him that black is black and white is white, he cant accept the truth

bump

getting in that coconut oil before the next gym session

WOHOOOOOO aint nothin but a COCONUT

This has to be the most pathetic shill I've ever seen.

>educated questions and answers

Lurk moar shill

but chris bell is fat as hell and his second documentary on pills was fake and gay

Its gonna take long until everyone on here hops on a high carb, mid protein diet. Cant wait.

t. a nobody whos at least 1000000000000000000000000000000 times less successful, fit, socially healthy

L M A O

>he keeps delivering
Really, where has he delivered ?

>that first sip of the day

nice breh

squatting every day and drinking bulletproof coffe every day now, hbu guys?

wonder how many have already adopted the Bulletproof lifestyle thanks to this thread

> If someone is getting fat but is doing the whole paleo shtick, then food quality and toxins are usually at fault.
Or maybe they're eating too much. What a fucking meme diet.