Bout a week old. Probably gonna have to miss out on hitting my bottom half for a few

Bout a week old. Probably gonna have to miss out on hitting my bottom half for a few.
Should I just devote a month to pull ups or what? I wanna make the best of this

what the fuck is that pic

seek medical help

let me guess you tripped and fell on your knees ye?

My knees. I had a motorcycle accident.

I did. It's fine, just a grody healing process

I had something very similar recently, only on one knee though. The good news is you probably don't have any internal damage (should get it checked regardless), took me 3-4 weeks to recover to a point where I could go to the gym again

Damn dude you should really lay off the cock

Dude, road rash sucks. It's not just scraping elbows or knees at a certain speed point. I'm glad you made it out okay.

Here's the pic before they scrubbed 'em clean if you're interested in that ugly shit

But yeah, I'm fine, I just definitely need to rehabilitate my legs. They took a pretty good beating. Mostly still just wanna know if the best use of my time while they're healing up is to rest or blast the fuck out of my back and arms.

At this point the cock kinda has to go and fine me, m8. Not much I can do to move to it or fight it off at this point

I really don't understand the question. Maybe there is a cause for concern for OHP, leg drive bench and db rows, but there is literally no reason to not do legs up bench, seated OHP, pullups, bb rows, arm and delt isolations etc.
It's a dream man, just do UxUxUxx. All upper body, no cardio. Fuck I envy you.

I've never seen something so glistening and beautiful as UxUxUxx until I saw you type it.

My original question was should I use this chance to rest or blast the shit out of the top, but God fucking damn was I wrong to ever ask it.

Thanks, man. I was honestly kinda bummed out about it but just seeing it that way literally got me kinda pumped about the next month or so.

how stupid do you have to fall to achieve this on both knees?

Why are cyclist so gay?

Any way at 60 will do it. Your body immediately kicks into a good oblong cylinder shape with a mean RPM over the next hundred feet with a high side flip. Blew off my Kevlar reinforced knees right away. I'm glad I went thicker with every other piece of gear because the jacket, helmet, and gloves took what should have been pretty deep shaving into the old bones.

These are the worst of all my road rash. It's manageable but it hurts like a motherfucker. But I got my answer anyway, so hell yeah.

>squats hurt my knees
Squats, never again

if you had done SS, this never would have happened

>I had a motorcycle accident.

wear your fucking gear retard

Years of watching muscly thighs peddle past, I guess. We learn to fetishize what we can.
But I'm not a cyclist. Just a shitty biker apparently.

Read the thread faggot.

>wear your fucking gear retard
I did, pa. It just weren't thick enough in the pants area. Everywhere else worked flawlessly since I'm not paralyzed and all. But yeah, I learned that that isn't nearly enough. Leather pants are now on my checklist.

Did you hit something or your front wheel just flew off?

CB Super Revo, noice.

Why Red rim tape with blue bike though?

I was on my way to work. It was dark. I was scanning ahead, but I went through this one small patch of marshy shoulders where a fucking nutria decided to sprint out and commit suicide by shiney light.

Small bike. Giant nutria. Popped me up in the air sideways before I could even look down and see the fucker that nearly killed me.

Ngl, I went back the next day to take his skull, but someone else ran it over. Pretty upsetting. I was gonna make sure his little rodent soul couldn't ascend until I was tired of continuing being alive and getting shredded with him having to watch

op is lying he got raped doggy style

Misfortune and poor lane assessment
:/

You're right. I started with SL 5x5. Mods pls sticky so people can learn from my mistakes

the red tape and the Brembos are becasue this is the S version. I just picked it up.

It must have been resprayed or had all the plastic replaced becasue it's had a few serious drops on each side but the paint is perfect

it's 21 years old, and was cheap as fuck with brand new good tyers and suspension worth about half the total value of the weight. only ridden it home as i't not registered yet.

I had two tumbles on my 125 learner at the back. one from me being a retard and one from me just not knowing how to ride in the rain. After riding the 400 and the test bike at the licence school, i think that my 125 is really unstable. it's honestly closer to riding a bicycle than a real motorbike. I should get some better knee armour.

not only is it heavier, the wheels are a lot thicker. Diamond grading on roads is really common here, especially the downhills of big mountains, and with those skinny wheels the bike would shake and wobble to the point it was almost uncontrollable. but on this bike i barely feel them

OP here, you aren't wrong

This actually happened on a 125. They're mad unstable if anything goes wrong at all. But it's cool knowing I got out with flesh wounds at the fastest the bike could go.

Comfy looking ride, man. Cheers

people who have never ridden a light bike have no idea how sketchy they are.

I remember getting something similair to a smaller extent on my knee as a child after falling and scraping it, it's fine.

Man it's every gymbro's dream

You can try a reverse TM (volume-recovery-intensity, but upper body instead of squats)
You can try 531 with bench/pullups/seated ohp/rows
You can try a PPPPPxx, (PPL without the L)

All pullups, bench and curls, OHP is seated, no cardio, what else do you want? Go get them

Correct. We all know now that no matter what, wear pants with good knee reinforcements.
Kevlar or thick cotton doesn't stop enough if something else decides you're going down suddenly, man

That's what the healing skin cells can look like after a scrape, it's not actually pus, it's fat and skin cells forming the new skin

Just did bench, seated ohp, weighted dips, and weighted chins. Pretty fucking psyched about just hitting nothing but the topside. I won't waste this gift. I'm throwing on at least 2 lbs of lean mass into my pecs, arms, and shoulders by the end of the healing period. Guaranteed.
You're my dude, Veeky Forums

Oh. Also, having got my answers but one, does anyone know a good way to stop the insufferable itch?

Legitimately jelly.
Do leg raises and farmers walks too if you want to train core a bit
GL

What kind of pants and how fast were you going ?

Same boat man. Fell with 50km/h off my bike.
I do push/push now and OHP seated in the smith machine only.

55-60 mph. Scorpion covert pros. No aftermarket knee protection, sadly. Would have been great. But my regular Joe rocket gloves and mesh jacket did pretty great. Blew apart my right cuff and the damage is minimal enough. Rode up a little bit and Iost some superficial back flesh.
Pants were the weak point. Get knee pads for sure. The constant scab tearing and itch isn't something I'd wish on anyone

Glad you're okay, man. How'd your bike manage?

>this is what happens when you dont squat below parallel
Not even once