Do manlets really think this makes them look taller?

when will they learn

They've already learned; when will you learn fashion?

because look at his hat

What's wrong with his hat? It seems like a regular hat worn on top his head, no?

>regular hat worn on top his head

Yeah if he is a fucking Jedi, pic related

What's wrong with you?

Snapbacks look like shit anyways, especially when you keep the stickers on them

Holy fuck I think I have the same shoes. Thank god I don't dress like a nigger.

Why are you so obsessed with manlets that you feel the need to create off topic threads

Wish I was as bluepilled as that guy I legit can't focus on anything and experience severe anxiety every single time I have to be out in public

You clearly didn't look at it. It's worn in a way where there's almost 2 inches of air between the hat and his head. The hat itself isn't special.

lol

That bloody scene, hated those cunts.

Baldlettes will never undertsand what it is to mess up your perfect hair with a hat

Imagine being that low sentience manlet

he probably thinks he legit looks normal and that people won't notice or care about his height or boyish frame as long as he fashioncels enough

and hell, it probably works too because he's not a high anxiety cortisolcel aspie like me

Sides are kill.

It looks pretty messed up

If he didn't think people would notice his height he wouldn't go through the trouble of setting up his hat like that when he leaves the house.

>he wears shoes with 0.5"+ heels
lmao
It's always easy to spot insecure manlets. All you need to do is look at their shoes. What am I saying, all manlet subhumans are insecure.
>inb4 t-they're boots, t-t-t-they're supposed to have heels
lmao

HUUTISTA NYT ON AP TUNNISTETTU :dDDDDDDDDD

No lie I had my first encounter with manlets at the gym today. I noticed the first one doing cable flies and had to double take to make sure i was seeing right, because it was through a mirror and he was leaning down. Then after he finished his set i realised how small he was. Even worse, another taller manlet, probably their king, came right behind me in the power rack while i was using it to do pull ups, and to make matters worse he took ten minutes to reach for the bar, despite using the steps. Later i saw them talking together, probably conspiring against the normal people.