Indian bodybuilder appreciation thread

indians have the optimal genetics for aesthetics and mass

>tfw you will never be chadjeet

fuck pajeets

Whats up with curry negroes taking over Veeky Forums lately? In real life, in US, Norway and Sweden, countries i have lived in for quite some time, i have mostly only seen short scrawny or skinny fat indians with mustaches working in some tech related field. Never seen a single "chadjeet", with one exception, and that was some "pathan" or something. Honestly fuck off and write some html codes or some shit.

There is like 4 billion indians on the planet so there should be like 200 with good genetics.

Imagine hiw this guy smells lol

been to india (work/travel) every male fat or skinny and all of them were smelly like shit... in hotel gym everyone was working out in street clothes except other foreigners... smell was unbearable...

only to be topped by my trip to Pakistan... was even worse...

but the girls in india were quite hot (at least some)

stop making this stupid thread you fucking currynigger

t.pajeet

yeah last time one of these curryniggers posted this thread someone explained the certain race of indians that are actually chadjeet. kind of interesting but who really cares?

strongest pajeet = strongest smell

Looks like a well contoured poo

Agree... in the north were asian mix with indians... but this applies to the girls....

never. We are drinking your milkshake, Americans. First we take your jobs, then your women, then your streets.

99.9℅ of pajeets can't lift for shit. Genetics won't do a thing for you if all you do is eat naan and watch Bollywood. That's why most of your men look like hot garbage. Try doing some full ROM non-meme lifts more than once a week and we might see whatever the fuck you're on about in 5 years or so.

you seem to be new to the concept of mexican immigrants my curry loving friend...

Dream on. You just can't tell because we wear jeans and collared shirts in the gym. Underneath we are pure chadjeet.

LOL this poo thinks it's a Paki

You're all worthless and weak, drop and give me 20

*drinks milkshake*

I came in that

we heard you been shitting on our street

I fucked your bitch, anons.

Irony sometimes comes in form of a jeans...

S H I T T I N G
T
R
E
E
T
S

Kek

pajeet will rule the world

Pajeet here, I don't think Pajeet won any genetic lottery

rofl

lies. pajeet is chadjeet.