help me i want to become hot like her
what do i do

SS + GOMAD

Oatz and squatz

Milk tastes best with just a few drops of chocolate syrup

HRT, hip thrusts

It may not be possible.
We need to see what you look like now.
Strip down to bra and panties and take a pic (neck down is fine) to post here. Please post with a timestamp so we know you're not wasting our time posting a pic of someone else.

The reason we need to see is much of what you want is genetic and no amount of gym training or dieting will get you that. It's the same with us guys, really, but it's worse if you're female.

So if you want any opinions or help we need to see what we've got to work with, first.

No pic = just generalized help like 'read the sticky'.

As typical some sloot posts a thread like this then disappears. Thanks for wasting our time, girlie.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

but what part of her is genetics and whats hard work?

im op

How the hell should we know? We don't have a whole series of photos of whoever that is, spanning years and years, to see what she used to look like. You on the other hand don't look like that otherwise you wouldn't even be here asking about it. If you're a 250 pound fatty with too much skin and rolls of fat everywhere, you will likely NEVER look like that. But no one can tell unless we see what you look like NOW, before you start doing anything. It may be that the best you can do is lose the fat and be happy you at least look decent in clothes and just turn down the lights when you get naked for someone. But POST A GODDAMNED PIC otherwise you can just READ THE STICKY and go do generic things. Otherwise we have NO way of telling you what you need to work on!

Reincarnate and get lucky

/thread

>still no pic
Enjoy your NO AESTHETICS, girlie.
Maybe some nice blind guy will get with you -- if you have a personality at least.

>i wanna look like this, how do i do
>not gonna post how i look so you have no basis to give advice whatsoever

Oh, it's another one of these threads.

If I got a boob job, I would look as good as her.

Try for petite gymnastique look

But I'm tall and all the fat goes to my thighs and ass anyways. It looks disproportionate.

>But I'm tall and all the fat goes to my thighs and ass anyways. It looks disproportionate.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

muh weave

Here's one way. It heavily relies on reincarnation being real; but if it is, you could get a body like close to, or even better than that. KYS

Someone help. What's a good beginner routine for lower body hypertrophy AND strength? SS doesn't have much volume.

Same here, I've been going to the gym but Idk what exercises to do. Just didn't want to post a thread 'cause I thought I would get flamed lol. HERE IS A PIC FOR REFERENCE.