What did I do to my arm? It hurts a bit but not really where the marks are

What did I do to my arm? It hurts a bit but not really where the marks are.

Stinky anus

probably a cut/bruise or something

Why do you think it's spotty like that? Never gotten a bruise that looks like it.

I think that's unrelated.

Sorry OP it's AIDS.

Ah, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for being honest with me though.

Na ich denke mal Du hast dir die oberste hautschicht eingequetscht... vllt. dabei den Arm geprellt? geh zum Arzt wenn du sorge hast, sonst eben Voltaren...

>What did I do to my arm?
I don't know but surely not lifting

OK, vielen Dank. Wenn es nur Haut ist, mach ich nichts. Ich sorgte mich, dass es der Muskel war oder etwas so wie das. Ich mag gar nicht Ärzten, also ich will nicht ein besuchen.

I've only recently started lifting, but I think this is unrelated. I didn't lift yesterday and that's when it popped up.

Was es genau ist, kann dir nur ein Arzt sagen... es kann auch ein Trombus sein...

why is this a thread? is Veeky Forums really this pussified

Don't be mean.

Wenn es wie Thrombus fühlt, gehe ich zum Arzt.

burst blood vessels. you're fine. will go away in a week

Do you masturbate?

Yes but not yesterday. Unfortunately it is the only action I have ever gotten.

I'm sorry to inform you that you are being punished by Lord Jesus Christ. See a priest immediately and beg for forgiveness.

I go to church every day to get coffee from the Café there. I'll pray next time I go. Thanks. Do I need to stop masturbating as well?

You're a pussy, you fucking faggot pussy.

damn faggot, my dick's fatter than your arm. btfo.

>Do I need to stop masturbating as well?
Most likely but check with your priest to be sure.

Fuck my priest, fuck your priest, and fuck you.

>t. heathen

i bet our priests fuck each other and then they both fuck Jesus in his Stinky Jewish Asshole.

we good?

its from deadlifts, your grip is to narrow.

Your grip is to narrow as your penis is to tiny.

RATTLE RATTLE

>dat forearm

Dengue fever/malaria. Good luck with that OP.

Unironically looks like those mites that live in your skin crawling arond and mating.

If you want a serious reply, from a med student, this is obviously whats called a petechia,
it can be caused by a whole lot of stuff, spanning from simple trauma (wich is probably your case) to platelet deficiency.

If you want to be sure about what you have, go see a doctor. Otherwise it will probably resorb in a week or 2.

had the same thing on my biceps and shoulders, in fact even more intense than what is in your case.

it happend literally after the first night i got motivated to do some physical exercise.

you will be fine, it's just blood vessels popping because your muscles were basicly atrophied and you are putting stress on them

nigger eat some wurstels

kek, Veeky Forums is worse than webmd

The popping is rather in the derm brah, muscles are deep inside, these lesions are superficial, its probably due to some kind of unnoticed trauma, especially since I notice a really faded ecchymosis on the area

My favorite food is wiener schnitzel on Nudeln from Imbiss.