What are your goals and aspirations in life, Veeky Forums?

What are your goals and aspirations in life, Veeky Forums?
Has fitness helped you reach them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aiechBcdYhg
youtu.be/wl49zc8g3DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

I would like to move to an isolated place with my future gf
Maybe travel and see things

i used to think being really big and muscular was a good goal, but i think thats just a product of society's idea of masculinity being pounded into my head. now i don't know what my goal is.

>What are your goals and aspirations in life, Veeky Forums?

To die in WW3.

>Has fitness helped you reach them?

Nah. How do I know tho?

I aspire to being a partner at a vault 40 law firm

fitness has improved my mental health, so in that sense, yes

Nice try gains goblin.

I wanna build a fucking castle.

There's a small hill in my hometown. Everything I do today I do because I want to build it.

I don't know what I will do when I finish.

Hey man that's badass, I hope you achieve that! That's super cool, best of luck

shoo shoo

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Lose the weight
Gain muscle
Do the military life for a bit
Have a career in medicine/technology
Do a lot of volunteer/humanitarian work
Buy me a nice house near a forest or anywhere that is secluded and close to nature
Spend my free days cycling, hiking, camping, swimming, running, and doing all sorts of fun shit

Not likely to happen but it would be good to experience:
Starting own business
Starting a family

being physically capable is not society's 'idea' it's literally what makes you a man

Your goal should be to live a moral life, and strive to better understand morality always.

Finish university and get a job so I can finally have enough financial stability to start my own family.

Good plan man

I want to finnish university and get a gf so I can actually feel like an adult.

I wanted to have a healthy life and a family so i got a gf, started lifting, got a job and now went to uni

After the gf left all i want to do is bang sluts and work out, but so far ive had little luck

You're almost me apart from actually knowing what career path you want.

I can't wait to get out of the city for goo man.

>tfw find myself fantasizing more about having a family with a girl than about having sex with her
Why

Honestly, to die.

i used to have that with one girl
then she made it pretty clear i was just a friend for her to talk to sometimes

then it got the opposite

Now i lift because i realized im ugly as shit, trying to get into powerlifting because it seems llie people there have legit fun and i have decent genetics for it

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLINS

Fuck bro, ever since my brother had children I realized how fulfilling it is to raise them.

u gettin old and adapting to your surroundings

This question only exists because Western civilization has decided to become clownworld in the past 50 years.
Sex = kids. This is what our bodies do. I imagine the healthier we get, the more pronounced the purpose.

>What are your goals and aspirations in life
I want to get my business degree and experiment with entrepreneurship because being a wage slave sucks and I hate being told what to do. Aside from that, travel and continue to acquire knowledge.
>has fitness helped you reach them?
My stats aren't Veeky Forums yet but I feel better lifting after homework.

Let's all stay ambitious together, brothers.

Make enough money so I can live a carefree life in a small village with a big house and raise my kids with no stress. Just a simple life.

Gain enough experience in my field to go freelance and make money sitting on my ass, so I can devote my life to art and exercise.
Pretty straightforward but fucking tedious, lots of ass kissing and extra steps.

I want to live in a comfy Ghibli village.

God damn I feel this so much

>Date other girls to forget about one
>Still think about her and what future we would have together
J U S T

>Get Veeky Forums
>Get loving bf
>publish something before graduating undergrad
>increase GPA
>go to great PhD program for molecular biology (either Berkeley or Harvard)
>successfully get PhD without cracking
>work at a university and inspire betas to better themselves academically and physically despite their background
I just got accepted to a 2-year research fellowship program that's basically a two year full ride. I feel that going to the gym (even tho I'm barely dyel) really helped via releasing stress and giving myself confidence.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Not so fast

Shoo shoo gains goblin!

I just want to live a good,honest and happy life. I want to have a garden, a wife, and a couple kids. I want to homeschool my children when they are young.
Honestly that life seems close yet far away.

Besides the usual stuff like better overall life, get a gf worth having, and respect, there's something else.

There's something called flow (the zone) and I want to get into it. It's been described as the most positive feeling in the world. When you have absolute mastery in something and then find a challenge in that matches that level of skill, you'll achieve it. Usually people experience it differently. Some time slows down or everything becomes quiet. Like you can tell the future. Some of the greatest pro athletes have experienced it. Its not just for athletics but for work too. I just want to experience it.

Here's two videos that kinda go into it more. The second video is more of an example.
youtu.be/aiechBcdYhg
youtu.be/wl49zc8g3DY

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I want to be a fucking fridge with a tiny 4' gf who wears a onesie and calls me daddy and eventually fuck her pregnant. Did some steroids and now I'm basically there though still too young to have a family. Also want to be rich etc.

Fetishes evolution intended people to have:
>impregnation and rape fetishes, to produce children
>maledom and bondage to keep your woman under control
>tits and ass to assure female fertility
Degenerate fetishes (cucks, furries, male subs, gays, etc.) are evolutionary mistakes.

being a "good" man is not the same as being good at being a man. Was Genghis Khan less of a man because he raped and pillaged? Moralfaggotry is caused by society domesticating you like a dog

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I want to finish losing weight.
Have a guy actually want to be with my ugly self.
Live outside the city to have more land and a huge garden.
Have children.

Fitness has helped me become slightly more social.

to get a gf

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

>being a niggerspammer
lmaoing at your life

I want to see democracy ended, governments overthtown, and sanity restored to the world. Cant help with that as a fat slob

Then why is everyone with a BDSM fetish mentally ill?

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I have only three goals at the moment, and I have the upmost faith that in pursuing these things, I will be able to achieve anything I set my mind to.
>Get as physically fit and healthy as possible.
>Get as advanced into my meditation practice as possible
>Reprogram my subconscious and conscious thought patterns.

shoo shoo gains goblin

I want to work for NASA and be a part of the next interplanetary manned mission
I dropped out of my compsci course to try to do aerospace. I'm not retarded am I? I mean, I fucking hated coding, I was just good at it.

Aerospace engineering grad here, I have yet to get an aerospace job but a lot of the curriculum at my school was MATLAB(i.e. coding). Tho there was other stuff like CAD and CFD. Im pretty hopeful for the future of this career and others, seems like they will need many engineers in the next 5-10 years.

I want to be middle class and have a 5/10 chubby brunette gf. That's it, yet if feels about as difficult as becoming an astronaut.

>Has fitness helped you reach them?
Not yet.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!!!

You should work your ass off to do your absolute best. No matter what you do, if you fuck it up you'll let everyone down.

Are you me?

Perhaps in spirit or ideal. I threw away everything to start anew. I'm 26, rebuilding my life from the ground up and won't be stopped. But man, the pain, the pain of existence and yearning is real.

Sounds comfy

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

shoo shoo gains goblin

>what are your goals
to have a group of friends that care about me as much as i care about them
to be able to go out to a bar with friends like i see everyone doing around me and just have a good night
>has fitness helped you reach them
no, now that i look good, girls just treat me like a human being.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

shoo shoo gains goblin

>still not living on my own
>still don't have a better-paying job
>still a virgin
>still no GF

No.

My goal is to survive long enough to reproduce. Fitness is pursuant to that, so yes.

Mine is to be better than i am now. So getting Veeky Forums is one of many paths i'm taking towards that goal. I figure if i can be fit, get smarter by reading more and invest in hobbies like drawing and science, then i'll never have a moment of down time to think about how depressed I am. So far, it's working, i'm instead really stressed both physically and somewhat mentally as I've so much to do with so little time.

Shoo shoo gains goblin!

I wish I was able to talk to girls, why do all my convos look exactly like this

Fuck Tinder, it's a pathetic excuse to not approach women

What I want out of life is to be a successful father, with a happy family, and to be financially comfortable--not merely secure. I credit physical fitness with the progress I have made towards these goals. I am making more money than anyone in my family ever has, and I have a beautiful girlfriend. My happiness, confidence, career, everything, is better than ever.

The road is still long and hard, but the hardest part was leaving my past self behind me. I do not identify with the person I once was; he had low self-esteem, he was weak--physically, mentally, emotionally--and he had no aspirations for a better future. He had nothing, he wanted nothing, and he had resided to remain this way until he would eventually become the nothing that awaits him at the end of his one and only life.

Then one day I showed up, in the form of a faint spark, nearly smothered within a roll of fat in the back of this fat, ugly retarded faggot's head. I whispered into his ear, barely cutting through the sound of anime series' he had already watched multiple times and the gunfire from a gaming experience he would not remember nor even truly enjoy. I needed him to believe, I needed him to believe that I existed. He was a prison and did not even realise it, and I was the sole inmate.

I fought the greatest battle that I ever have, and it didn't just involve lifting weights, it was also a battle for my mind. It was a battle that would determine the rest of my life. I won this battle, but this was only one battle--the war will continue and so shall I.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Shoo shoo gains goblin

that's not tinder idiot

and tinder is a great way to fuck whores.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I have the same career goals, except for computer graphics. Still working on the GPA though.
Good luck to you!

To become the supreme leader of a small nation of my own making.
Fit hasn't helped me at all.

>1/2/3/4
>get 4.0 in college
>get into top 6 law school
>do well in law school, get good job at high pay
>invest money and or get high enough position that I am not wagecuck
>shitpost and watch weeb shit without worrying it might fuck my future up

>mfw posting from the manlet pit praying for 2 more inches

I'm 24, by 30 I'd like to:
Lead a good Christian life
Marry my gf
Make enough to support my future family (going good so far)
Stay in shape and maintain self discipline
Obtain a plot of land
Build a cabin in the woods just with my dad, so it can serve as a place of solitude for me and my wife

This is pretty much my goal. Not sure if I should even be thinking about this so much at age 21 but I honestly can't wait to have my own family.

best goal

Currently raking in money to go to uni to study psychology. I want to aid people with addictions or borderline, both these things fucked people near me and my life up.
Being Veeky Forums helps me to get tipped better and it helped me get hired at my job. They normally only hire 45+ people because they cater to mostly seniors, mom's with kids and the occasional couple. But they hired me because I'm good, friendly, strong and attractive. They could use someone for the harder work and to be eye-candy (boss's gf literally said this 3 weeks in). Man I make 10.5 hourly as a waiter after taxes. Here it isn't costume to tip but most people give a tiny bit. But because I flirt abd joke around with the mom's and seniors I get tipped ALOT. Atm at an average of a bit over 14 euro an hour. I literally work only 30 hours/week to make 3000+. That's 1400 more than the average for my peers that work 38hours/week.
Life is good.
Also I can eat as much as I want at work and have met up with a few of the divorced milfs that frequent here. Every tuesday I'm always off and I just chill at the pool at a big ass mansion with my 34 year old mistress. She buys me clothes and all kinds of shit. Gave me a 1000 euro laptop for my b-day 2 months ago.

I want to be somebody

ayyy God bless you friend

To look good in the mirror and have 8-10% bodyfat
To get 18inch arms again
To build the kind of body that makes women think that giving me a blowjob would be fun and that cheating on their husband/boyfriend/girlfriend would be okay if they're never caught, and to star in the guilty masturbation/rape fantasies of not even close of women and not even close to legal girls that I'll never even interact with.
To rehab some very painful joint issues.
to find a way to support the life of solitude that I want to live in the woods
To go to Japan and star in an JAV.
To not feel sad anymore and to be strong and capable enough to take care of my family.

At the moment my main goal in life is to buy a little plot of land, work from home, and grow my own food. Of course I'd love a little family and a dog, nothing special.

Being fit will help give me the energy to provide for my family and spend time with them without always feeling tired (leading to me resenting them).

It's really long term but it's also really nice having a goal to work towards

Nice. I hope you succeed one day. Let us know when you do

>tfw gf doesn't want any kids

I'm 25 and she's 20, we both have our own projects related to uni and work, but we we once had a small talk about it and I told her that my ultimate goal at some point in the future is to start a family and raise some badass kids. Her response was pretty much 'hell no'. Ever since once in a while when we are hangin out somewhere or watching a film or whatever and she sees or hears some annoying kid doing some shit in presence of his parents, she'd make this small comments or jokes on how annoying he is, or she swears that if it were hers she'd literally kill herself not to hear it anymore.

But yeah, been fantasizing about having a family a lot lately. It kills me fantasizing how cool my gf would be as a mom, she's funny and smart as fuck. But unless she gets a radical change on her mindset, it wont happen and I wont force it to her. Guess only time will tell.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

>achieved 1/2, need 3/4
>get down to 8% bf
>cut fast enough to get a decent bulk in before lent
>get into grad school
>make my startup financially viable
>finish my album

Long road ahead of me but I'm gonna make it.

You're young enough to the point where you can find yourself another girl who will have kids. If they're a must for you, better to leave now.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I want to be a Veterinarian. Im saving up to go to school for it.

I want to become strong, live on a small farm, do smithing and aquaponics.
Fitness have teached me certain aspects which are vital for success.

I also want to do MMA for 1-2 years, and just practice it, without heavy sparring, after that.

Feels like I have experienced everything I once expected of life, but everything feels boring and flat.

I want to get good at the guitar and good at finding or growing shroomz abd venture into the psycadelic world.