Can somebody help me. My wife is accepting my proposal to going to the gym, she have a wide back...

Can somebody help me. My wife is accepting my proposal to going to the gym, she have a wide back, a small butt and a flappy belly, she is insecure of her body, so please a need some advice about the workout tha she had to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Squats and cardio

tell her to eat less.

Forkdowns
Squats
Run a lot

Women need minimal work to look good.

Thanks Bro

holy fuck thats gross ..

The paradox about women and their bodies is that it's an easy fix. You just have to eat less and you can look better than 80% of women. But even though it's easy they act as if it's the hardest thing ever. Your wife will never look any better, im glad I can learn from people that came before me. Marry a girl that likes working out as much as I do and I'll be fucking a hot body in to my sixties.

Gym is like 10% of weight loss, 90% is food mate. If she is insecure I'd advise first to monitor her food and drink first until shes down to a respectable size and then go to the gym.

Basically use a tdee calculator to find out her calories and make sure to choose the no exercise/desk job calorie option and stick with it, tell her it will take at least a year and no cheating at all, the more you stick to a clean low calorie diet the sooner she'll be slim.

Do 12-16 hour fasts daily and the wieght will come off

Excuse my ignorance, but, what are the forkdowns?

its not easy, if you are a small girl your normal TDEE is insanely low and if you have to cut ontop of that you might as well not eat at all.

forkdowns means that your pig is supposed to put the fork down.

eat less man, just tell her to eat fucking less. dead serious

I know is a hard work, I use to do some serious workout, but when i meet her i stop the gym, but now she has some body issues i just want she be happy

If you have a lower tdee doesn't it mean you also have a lower metabolic rate?

>normal TDEE is insanely low
yeah because they need less therefore there is no fucking difference in how you feel.
your point is completely retarded.

Oh.. Thanks... Fuck you... But Thanks

psychologically it is harder eating half of what some guy is eating. I have seen it with my ex-gf who is was a womanlet and she ate like 1/3rd of my portions. also their bodies have way more estrogen which makes losing fat way harder.

lul

change up the diet and eat healthier
do a lot of cardio
running outside is usually more fun than running on a treadmill but fatties get self conscience running outside
then do some light weightlifting just working on the form
progress from there

Well thank you guys, I Hope tha she get this serious.

Haha with all that fat now she will never ever look good.
Even if she cuts there will be flabs of skin everywhere.
Disgusting.

>psychologically
if your girl is psychologically driven to eat like a man then tough shit. enjoy fucking a pig.

>psychologically
Fictional concept

well she is my ex now anyway and maybe I am too understanding in that aspect. But I mean even while losing weight I could easily fit a Pizza in my mealplan and lose weight, for a smaller woman that is fucking impossible. so from my point of view it seemed pretty hard, also she wasnt really chubby or anything. But like I said she also ate almost nothing in comparison.

under r8'd

Srs how can you be married to such a disgusting looking thing? I'd rather stay forever alone

Install a cat door at some room in the basement. Lock her in and only give her water for a few days/weeks. She will lose weight in no time.

Girls can fit junk food into their diet, its just a lot less overall because they should eat a lot less calories in total. Its proportional. Whereas you can fit half a pizza once a week, she can fit maybe two pieces once a week because she needs half the calories overall.

Well first of all she needs a better fitting bra. She is not gonna get far with that one.

She's obese and probably has trouble woth standing long so throw her on a bike and control her diet until she's human sized then you can start liftan like normal.

Hey OP,
Use this calorie counter so you know how where you stand, and how much to eat
>bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm
>Download a calorie counting app like My Fitness Pal
>Start going on brisk walks, make it daily activity. this is great introduction to cardio
>Stop drinking Soda/Alcohol and drink more water.
She'll feel great in two weeks. Then you can start Light joggin and begginer yoga.

Also, look into workout programs, they're easy to follow and you can do them together (beachbody)

Fuck running, she will wreck her joints. Get a couple of cheap bikes and do cardio with her on those. Get her eating a 500-1000 kcal deficit, and a gym membership to do some all over body resistance training. Could also do the bike/cardio in the gym, but it's boring af.

My gf has to eat around 900 calories to lose weight because she's 5'2.

When we cut together she basically can't even look at food. I feel sorry for females.

diet to a healthy weight, and only then go to the gym. it's a hell of a lot easier to not eat 1000 calories than it is to burn them off via cardio.

thanks for all you comments even the meanest ones

I admit this nigga got me.

Listen bro, please send us the weekly progress so we can advice on the run. Thanks. Good luck.

>My wife [...] have a wide back, a small butt and a flappy belly,
Get a new wife.

when did fit get all these reddit transients

I've been hired my a lot of men to burn their wive's fat.
I use a lot of techniques to do so.
One of them is sex, which burns a lot of calories and making them drink a lot of water.
While I am there I reduce and improve the quality of their food intake as well.

Let me know if you need my services.

This applies to small girls, but to manlets too. I'm a manlet and my TDEE is around 1750 right now. I need to eat between 1000-1300 calories to lose decent weight a week.

Technically, your hunger is proportional to your TDEE, so in that point there's really no difference.
The only time it makes a difference it's when we look at the typical portions served in restaurants or sold in supermarkets, etc.
They are not designed for us, but for an "average" guy that has at least 2k in maintenance.
This is why you cook your own food. And still. Saying that this makes it "oh my god it's so harder being a girl because you need less calories to lose weight" it's just an excuse.
You just need to adapt.
The guy you were responding is still correct: looking good as a girl is 80% losing weight, which is way more easier than gaining muscle.

Get a new wife...

holy shit her lats are so wide, i bet she can do so many pull ups

This.
Weight loss is mostly down to diet. If she is really out of shape and self conscious, get her to lose some weight before she goes to the gym.
Spending and hour half assign it on an exercise bike isn't going to burn enough calories to make a difference to the average western diet.

would still bang desu

Why is her bellybutton off center? Don't have kids with this genetic wreckage. Knock up a mistress and adopt the babies.

>wife
>this troll deformed looking thing

Your life is the epitome of sad cunt, other anons said it. Even if she loses 60 pounds the cellulite and rolls will never leave.

Psychology is a (((soft science))) which in other words means not illegitimate. The only psychologists you should trust are freudians, neuro-psychologists, and private practice psychiatrists. Don't ever fucking let a government psychiatrist near you.

Your wife looks like some sort of skinwalker attempting to imitate a real human body.

>reddit
Go out to play, kiddo

Same, my gf is tiny like 5' even almost and she can't eat anything and be at a reasonable deficit, can probably have a couple glasses of milk and a small chicken salad. But she's active enough and only a little chubby right now so she is still plenty fuckable.

>I feel sorry for females.
why
they cunts

Kinda related, how to get females into strength training, not super musclefu levels but to build thicc ass and correct minor back posture stuff? Gf has decent frame and builds muscle easily, but because of this (and her ideal goal body being some random tiny instagram cunt) she has been memed into (((looking too bulky from weight training))) and wouldnt touch anything heavier than a 0.5lb dumbbell at fucking gunpoint.

>mfw her main argument is that I blew up like a breeding bull once I started lifting seriously
good genetics, what can I say

same tbqfh

holy fuck OP

before beginning the following routine, consult a doctor. anyways:

>fork putdowns x F
>low impact cardio daily
>light resistance training

Fucking hell, dad! Why would your post mom's photos on Veeky Forums out of all places?

Aside from the advice on this thread that you should follow, make sure she takes progress pictures and has weekly and monthly fat loss goals, take measurements as well.

Remember that the most important thing is to stay consistent.

I’ll take “Bad Decisions” for $500

Boy OP, you must really love her. I went 3 years with a fat, cruel, glutton before I gave her an ultimatum (she dumped me because she likes '''good food'''' more than me).

Like seriously, did you marry Shrek? She doesn't even look like Fiona just straight Shrek. Good on you though, cut down what's She's eating by a lot. 1000 calories a day, that's it. Good luck.

>Live in burgerland
>90% of people I know fat
>Even the hot ones (men and women) are generally fatchlings, simply waiting to get married before blowing up. Particularly women tho
>Usually see fat older couples, occasionally see alright looking men in their 40s with landwhales
>Think about them waking up every day next to this fat fuck who used to be hot in quiet desperation
>One day women at my office keep making this stupid joke about "I'd rather be able to eat pizza my entire life than be skinny"
>Horror.jpg
>Get on train to go home
>Packed
>Realize I'm the only not fat fuck on the car
>Think about it, do research, realize moving to asia is the only sure way to escape this fate
>Been studying Japanese for 2 years now, applying to JET this year

Tips on keeping gains in japland?

lmao

Aw...that's sad.
First
A diet.
That's the most important thing.
Veg from the veg aisle
Meat from the meat aisle
Ocassional bit of fruit from the fruit aisle
Nuts(not semen the plant)
Drink only water black coffee or green tea

70% plants
25% meat
5% fruit and nuts.

As for exercise.
I would suggest hour long daily brisk walks.
Every single day, barring injury, she should be on the road walking or just walking in place while watching tv or something.

As for toning and building muscle.
Goblet squats
Lunges
Kickbacks
Situps/planks
pushups
curls

Or she can just do palates and do the typical basic bitch lower body mass building focused workout with some calisthenics for the upper body to help tone.

Remember, do not do anything to build much of any muscle mass on her upper back.
Only do high rep stuff with fairly light weight for her uppper body
Relatively heavy weight for her lower body.

bump for sadness

m8 you set yourself up for that one, I refuse to believe this is real, even more so with the "This is serious" name

basically this. eat less, balanced, and clean. focus on daily aerobic exercise. 1h walk can be a good starting point, but she should be able to increase both volume and intensity soon.

but why should she do anything for the arms? i guess it would be a waste of time and energy. she would be better doing hip thrusts and deadlifts instead of pushups and curls.

But only if you eat less overall, which might be easier considering allowed to eat for less time each day, is that right?

while youre correct if a whale tries this she will most likely fail and end up bingeing.
she should start by just eating less and cutting out sodas/juices. just by doing that she will start to lose weight and hopefully build momentum.

1xF forkdowns lmao

Even as a fat fetishist I'm repulsed. Holy fuck, she is impressively disgusting.

> le oldfag

>never use plebbit
>get called plebbitor

summer is over

If you didn't cheat on her you're a saint. If after she gets Veeky Forums she cheats or leaves you, you have my permission to kill her.

Jesus Christ op

But yeah... eat less. Her being skinny fat will be an improvement.
Then squats and lunges. Women usually respond better to higher reps.
You can try googling cool-sculpting the fat rolls over her butt and muffin-tops will be the last to go unfortunately

You'd better post pics of your Veeky Forums wife in a couple of months.

this

This board is filled to the fucking brim with newfags I swear to god

Holy fuck you are retarded and your endocrine system is going to be fucked if you keep going at the rate you are.

>If you didn't cheat on her you're a saint.
> gf moved in and is looking pretty much like that for more than a year
> meanwhile I've got fit and lost sexual attraction for her
> tfw I never cheated

well at least I got that holy gains going for me

eh, this is my body type too.. Only thing we can do to not look like orcs is being as fit and low in bodyfat as possible. I'm working on it myself, I already lost 13 kg and I look a lot better than before.
I wish her good luck on her weight loss journey!

HIIT can be done instead bike or other slow cardio. She can try literally any youtube vid that does those

BAHAHAH
FUCK IM SCREEN CAPING THIS

kys

fuck off newfaglord

>Read the fucking sticky and apply it to your wife
>Have her do my pic related routine while eating at a slight deficit until she looks how she wants to
>Let her decide is she wants to bulk, cut or maintain
>The sticky explains all this stuff, read it

>Yes, you can thank me in 4 months when the routine has made her look 4 times better
>Make sure her form is good

If for whatever reason she can't do any of this, then the next best thing is cardio bunny. Her gym days now consist of treadmill and stair climbing machine. Bike and rowing machine are for when she wants to mix things up, but treadmill and stairs are the main thing. Again, you're welcome.