Tell me about the arab guys in your gym

Tell me about the arab guys in your gym

they are nice people, spotted me a couple times and they arent loud either so they pass by my standards. The only thing i found odd is that one time when i entered the gym to do my full body workout, they where training arms. When i left 2hours and 20 mins later they where still training arms.

They work out in jeans, have good hair, wear eyeliner and are in insane shape. I don't understand Arabs.

Listens to nordic rock & metal for some reason.

what
i thought arabs had negro hair
i'm just curious
t.never saw a foreigner

My gym buddy is Arabic and he is 100% bench. That's all he ever wants to do. Every time we go, all he wants to do is bench and then leave.

they are fat, work out as a group, are mid 30s to 40s and take shirtless pictures in the locker room

Quiet and respectful, mostly. They mainly do meme stuff and a lot of curls, but they don't make a mess.

You're serious...?

yes
but it depends what you mean with nice hair
straight curly wavy soft or???

Pretty accurate for UK.

Arabs can have straight, curly or wavy hair. Rarely, if ever, do they have the negroid nappy type of hair, but I reckon they have "white curly" hair just about as often as Jews do.

i go to a white only gym
inferior races need not apply

[spoiler] US [/spoiler]

t.ahmed

t. Mehmet actually

are you in Sweden?

Two brothers, both pretty swole. Usually work out, eat, and play table tennis together

Germany, why?

nah just curious if white
women really like arap/turkroach guys

I dunno man, for every chick that's with one of us Mehmets it seems like there's two with the Holgers

>walk into Turkish language class in Germany
>literally the ENTIRE class is german girls learning Turkish so they can say something to their boyfriends' family
>dGw ;-;

Only one at my gym and we used to be on a soccer team together. He's a pretty nice guy

What you think about us persians?

Dunno, 80% of the people in my gym are niggers.

Pls dont nuke israel

One guy is bro tier. The rest suck

Discount arabs

Who is this girl? I keep seeing her on these boards.

no arabs but there's one sikh dude who is
>7 feet tall, no joke
>beard goes down to bellybutton
>benches 3.5pl8
>squats 5
>never seen him diddly though

Please wipe israel off the face of the earth already. world peace would finally become reality

Pajeet here,lots of Iranian at my gym.. keep hitting ona girls trying to get laid, messed with wrong girl, husband came to the gym..Threatened the coaches and other members not to interfere, proceeded to beat the shit out of the Irani guy.

Did not see Irani for a month or so, comes back and start hitting on the girls again.

Keratin hair treatement is used by every arab guys nowdays

Mate Arabs have all types of hair.

Arabs with the bad side of a religion and no balls to actually terrorize anyone but their own people.

>college starts yoga classes in evening to pander to female students
>they have their own space but keep bitching about the wrestling team getting to us the area with the huge comfy wrestling mats
>eventually college yoga class kicks our wrestling team off the gym mat and we have to start rescheduling training times
>jokes on them because now a crowd of like 30 arab guys sits on the nearby benches and gawks at them
>school can't even punish them because their parents are wealthy Gulf state donors

seem to mingle with other miscellaneous browns and dyel white engineering students. fit white guys, chinese, indians, blacks all seem to stick to their own

>their parents are wealthy
so the girls don't mind so much then?

Why do you call yourselves Persians if there is no Persia? Just curious

Arabs in my gym either are pretty well westernized after years or embraced the western civilization very fast...I don't know to be honest. So no issues, memes or weird behaviour.

I'm afraid I cannot tell the same for the Indian & Paki crew.

LOLWUT?

Isn't Persian a Greek denomination? I thought you guys called your own community "Aryans".

good food, mostly educated and better manners than arabs

One girl I knew went to Dubai over break with one of her Arab bf and rumour has it that he beat her pretty badly. It was supposed to be a one week trip but she disn't come back for like a month and then just mysteriously transferred to a state school.

I dont mind them but theres this one builtfat guy in my gym who sweats a lot and JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HE STINKS UP THE ENTIRE FUCKING ROOM fucking hell they smell so fucking bad

Get your shit together Deutschland...

Yes, the OP is asking about sandniggers.

Genetically inferior scum who pretend they are the same as their distant forefathers who achieved so much, but are just the mostly inbred mutts who were left over after the true persians all died off.

Please nuke Israel.

London, right?

>walk into gym with gymbro
>lift heavy things
>three to four mudslime sandniggers walk in
>start crossfit-lifting really fucking low weights
>grunting louder than three hundred lions being raped
>shouting in their shitskin moonspeak
>laughing
>taking all the dumbbells for bullshit exercies
>they literally gain nothing at all
this happens every week. i hate arabs

They fucking blast their shitty music through their beats in the locker room, like leave the headphones playing the music so fucking loud that it sounds like a speaker

What the fuck is their problem? If I see you doing this at the gym I will knock you the fuck out

>If I see you doing this at the gym I will knock you the fuck out
>didnt knock anyone out when it happened

18 y/o to end of 20s:
>Loud (both the way the talk and their music)
>Operate in groups of at least four
>Workout plan is 40% talking with each other, 20% talking on the phone, 20% posing, 15% hollering at chicks until gym owner tells them to cut it out and 5% working out with light weights and assistance from the rest of the pack

Late 20s to late 30s:
>Great shape
>Don't talk much to others, talk quietly to each other
>Respectful, actually put the weights back where they came from
>Wouldn't even really notice them if they were white

Past early 40s:
>Fat, greasy, sweaty, balding, long bearded weirdos who never work out out but instead always look at everyone as if they're planning where the detonate a bomb in order to kill the most people at once

Arabs are fucking weird.

I shouldn't care about this but I do
Maybe nationalism is healthy for young men

They respect me. I manage a gym in Sweden, so it's been a lot of work telling them to rerack weights, wipe off equipment, use shoes, and general stuff like that. I slapped two of them once for leaving dumbbells all over the floor, I guess the rumor spread so now they're pretty nice to deal with

Most of them are upper-class (it's a college town) and don't do anything out of the ordinary, so I don't mind them much. The Indians, on the other hand...

>mfw getting a lot of indians and hajis recently
>mfw have math class with an indian couple
>mfw the fucking autist is constantly yelling the answers at the teacher in a thick ass accent

I raff everytime guys

There's just something about their general ugliness and hilariously stupid accents that makes their race the perfect lolcow