>No FPH

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org
returnofkings.com/71115/35-pretty-girls-who-became-fat-and-ugly
instagram.com/p/BY4HFtuAvw9/?hl=en&taken-by=allisonstokke
imgur.com/a/6vDKG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd bang her

You would need to bathe in boiling water and heavy duty degreaser for a week to get the stench of her off you

i want her to sit on my face

suicidepreventionlifeline.org

bump

what would you even bang though?

I swear the government is required by law to only hire the most lazy, fat, and depressed sacks of shit.

>tfw no belly gf

>tfw I work the front window at the post office
>people come in to yell at me because of carriers

Atleast we're better than ups

Shes been working out at the library

Hahaha holy shit I knew this guy in high school. He really was as spergy as the picture implies.

>to intelligent to lose weight

Is that actually real? Are there more reverse progress pics?

>tfw I never banged sluts in hs when they were slim because I was raised by super religious parents and I wasn't allowed to date.
>even when I was in college I couldn't do anything because of the guilt
>Now it is too late to bang hs sluts and all that is left are the fatties.

where at ? so many choices

Hi OP, I can tell you're obviously very new here so I'll give you some tips:
1) Lurk more. You shouldn't be making threads like this until you've lurked here long enough not to make it blatantly obvious that you just started coming here recently
2) There doesn't have to be a FPH thread up 24/7. The world won't end without it.
3) If you are going to start a FPH thread, have some actual content to deliver. Don't just post a picture of a fat person, or some popular memes that get posted in every thread. Post a recent article or some fresh OC story or go digging through tumblr for something we haven't seen before
4) If you can't post any actual content, then just don't start the thread. You act like we're all just sitting here waiting for some generous user to come by and notice that there's no FPH in the catalog. No, we know how to start the threads, and when somebody has actual content to start one they will. There's no need for you to come by with such a piss-poor thread because you feel so miserable about your own DYEL body that you have to find a 500 pound woman to compare yourself to just to temporarily ease your depression.

PHENOTYPE
H spam filter please fuck off she clearly has the phenotype ashkenazim women crave
E
N
O
T
Y
P
E

These are sad. Why would they do this to themselves?

Don't worry about it. You can't change the past so don't stress about it. Just make sure you are taking care of yourself and things will eventually fall into place.

This has a bunch of them!

returnofkings.com/71115/35-pretty-girls-who-became-fat-and-ugly

It's like boiling a frog. We don't notice until it's too late. Most of the time they get a wakeup call. Say their chair breaks or they can't fit through a door. Then they try to lose the weight, and if they're strong enough, they come out the other side a better person than before. Most of of time, though, they just continue their slow decline until they die painful, and often horrific deaths. I'd feel sorry for them if they didn't cause their own problems.

That pole vaulter is the saddest thing I've ever seen. She was so perfect.

yep, that's the life

instagram.com/p/BY4HFtuAvw9/?hl=en&taken-by=allisonstokke
well here's her 2 weeks ago

well whatever happened she fixed it.

Good for her!

facepalm all you want but she is no longer fat. This pic is from 3 months ago.

Those fat pics weren't even her

She got chubby, but she's still ok. Her smile is what's stupid as fuck.

Why are obese women the most judgmental pieces of shit? Like this fat bitch at work has been constantly shit talking these 2 new girls who just started because they're slim. I want to put her head through her desk I swear to God...

>he doesn't want his ass to be filled with Jones' semen

r u gay bro?

insecurity

I think someone is a little triggered.

Why do these people exist? this is fucking disgusting.

>would you fuck me? I'd fuck me

imgur.com/a/6vDKG

Either on profile or can still max their PT.

fuckoff newfag

>greasy ponytail and neckbeard
disgusting

Throw yourself off a tall building, friend.

>I-i-if I call them a triggered newfag maybe they won't notice how new I am!
all of you can kys and go back to the reddit shithole you came from. Reported all of you for being underage btw

>Beauty therapist for obese people
>Not putting them on a strict diet

Good, it's OK buddy let it out, what's really bothering you?

I only come here for FPH threads to motivate me more..... fuck off landwhale

Yeah, the FPH threads are the only real reason I come to Veeky Forums. Best motivating thing I have had in a long while

>what's really bothering you?
a flood of teenage newfriends have shit this board up and FPH threads are dead. OP posted a single generic pic because "there wasn't a FPH thread already." If there's not an FPH thread you have two options:
1: Create a QUALITY fph thread
2: Wait for somebody else to make it instead
People who don't pic either one of those options, like the OP, are unquestionable new and most likely underage
>fuck off landwhale
kek, projecting much fatty?

>I only come to Veeky Forums for the FPH threads

That must be very difficult for you. How does that make you feel?

Gonna have to agree with This thread is shit. OP provided nothing of value to this thread, so why make it? OP and anybody defending this shit thread are summer fags who didn't realize summer just ended.
And if you actually only come to fit for fph threads you're pathetic and don't belong here. You're probably a literal redditor and should leave this board. Yeah I come to fph threads but I'm actually fit and pay in other threads on this board, how sad is your life that the ONLY reason you come to a fitness board is for fph? These threads are supposed to just be an extra for the Veeky Forums community

Honestly it makes me feel pretty good about myself. I know I'm in far better shape than any of the people defending this thread or saying that they only come to this board for FPH.
But it also makes me feel old, I used to be an underage newfag too like you, OP, and the other posters arguing with the obvious truth. But now I'm not, and your underage newfaggotry just reminds me of how old I am.

>tfw come to these threads if my routine or diet starts to slip so i can be motivated never to let go like these people

Thanks for joining us, it was very brave of you to speak up.

So I understand you two feel that this thread is a personal attack. Why do you think someone would do this to you?

>I know I'm in far better shape than any of the people defending this thread or saying that they only come to this board for FPH.

That's great that you feel so confident. Do you think that this confidence is something you've earned with age? And is it your experience with Veeky Forums that has make you so successful in fitness? Do you think that all of your life's accomplishments would have been possible without Veeky Forums?

Would you feel better if you challenged the other posters to an arm wrestle or some other feat of strength?

post your blubber tits, shamu

The only sad thing about this is that they just need to shut their mouths closed. Any of the before pics can be maintained as long as they didn't ate like pigs. Meanwhile man actually have to do work besides dieting.

>personal attack
yeah, except my own FPH folder has over 200 pictures in it, so you can fuck right off. I knew you were underage but I didn't realize you were "literally a kindergarten reading level" of underage. Nobody is arguing with FPH threads themselves you illiterate piece of shit we're pointing out that THIS SPECIFIC THREAD is absolute garbage because an underage newfag made it. The fact that you can't see the difference between a good FPH thread and this one tells me that you obviously haven't been here for very long and haven't seen many threads other than this one.
I've seen threads that have original FPS, threads that have relevant current news stories, threads that have personal OC from the OP's own facebook page. But you have never seen any of that because you're new, which is why you think that this is a great thread and your only response is "hurr you must be fat yourself lololol XD XD!"

gonna go ahead and add to this since they probably need to read it too so they can understand why I was able to tell that none of those users have been here more than a few months, and how obvious it was that they haven't seen very many FPH threads

It took him 45 days to shift his weight to the other foot? 45 days to adjust the lighting and color correction in post?

noice

This guy has someone intimate with him enough to film him naked, and you're still single

>yeah, except my own FPH folder has over 200 pictures in it
Wow, that's quite a collection. I can tell you're very proud, that's really a great accomplishment.

>Nobody is arguing with FPH threads themselves you illiterate piece of shit we're pointing out that THIS SPECIFIC THREAD is absolute garbage because an underage newfag made it

I'm glad we're getting to the bottom of your feelings, but we haven't managed to address why someone would do this to you. Why would someone make a FPH thread just to upset you? Do you think it's because they realize how experienced you are and it makes them insecure, maybe it's a semitic conspiracy to infiltrate and undermine your safe place?

sauce?

I physically cringed every time he spread those mattresses apart

This is actually sad as fuck

This is what happens when you realize life is a lie.....

Why? It's you in the video

>Decently tall man
>Couch deep enough that the cushions meet his knees
>Fatty so enormous not even her ass fits
>Threatening to slip off a 2 1/2 foot platform

would not engage in a suicide pact with you fucking degenerates

Jesus fuck. How the hell do you get an open fracture from fucking falling? How do you weigh so much that even as you fall your weight holds one leg in place? All of my fuck.

oh man I need sauce on that art piece

>Literal sack of shit

I have a boyfriend, thanks
don't remember, probably xhamster

>I have a boyfriend, thanks
But you'll always have to wonder, does he love you for who you are or just because of his fat fetish?

Most people have ass cheeks, this cunt has ass lips

kek samefag

stop reflecting you retard.
go to a psychiatrist, clean your room.

this is probably a question every really fat woman will always wonder.

Sounds like someone got triggered.

how about you clean the boom boom out of my back womb

fat boi get down

ugh, sure, I am so triggered, omg, my blood is pumping from the rage I won't be able to sleep tonight.

nice ad hominem faggot

I respect the fact that you are mentally handicapped so I won't go hard on you.

You are an idiot and you should close your Veeky Forums account and stop posting.

>xhamster
Wish me luck, I will find out who he is.

>better than ups
Don't kid yourself. No you're not. I fucking hate you. I wish your government sponsored org would lose its backing and just fucking collapse already.