death is for cookie cutters
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NcVoC2nyjV0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7CEfjknan8
goybook.com/cornelius.parkin.3/videos/748724601998895/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stream of ruby where?

It's funny after all the hoopla about Cresva getting in shape for once he turns out exactly like last time.

Jason looks like garbage

>jason looks worse than a man twice his age who was just bedridden in a hospital

why isnt anyone commenting on lennys fucking exploded colon

>Dale
Full no homo.

he looks fucking unhuman

Medically speaking is there anything you could do about a gut like that?

I think this might actually be the worst janoy has ever looked, another pissening year another cup of piss at the ruby

die

Jason actually looked half lean a month or so ago. How did he goof so bad?

Jason is such a fucking disgrace

>this post again

He was getting coached by 2 or 3 dudes from blackstone.

Shit hits the fan when he made fun out of Rich death and they left him alone.

In no time the fat retard came back to his natural state.

Can someone explain to me the meaning behind his gut? It doesn't look flabby or fatty, so why the fuck is it there?

After his comments about Rich Pinna led to Blackstone Labs dropping him, he resorted to his trusty burger king dieting methods.

Where were you the day modern bodybuilding was saved?

>Jason looks like absolute shit
>Still the best he's ever looked

Cirrhosis probably. All the HGH and shit likely hasn't helped either

>the gut is even bigger than it was last year

how?

He ate Rich meal

Not really, he peaked during Adam Harper era.

Comparison to seven years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=D7CEfjknan8

This year was shit. It's easy to see that Lenny is not himself, his posing routine is the worst in years.
Did you just step into the river of piss after rick pinna was kill and brother pajamas made heartbreaking severance with DSL?

from a pale whale to Ryan Gosling

I'm guessing you didn't watch the olympia. That's the sign of making it now.

delet this

Cope, he looks like a paki refugeecel when he's this lean

had to get away from islamic state because htey were going to throw him off an apartment block for practicing his posing routine in speedo

shocked at how good Dale looked. Damn does bodyfat ever make a difference to your facial aesthetics.

damn he really is full golem mode

Why does he such huge genitalia???

seriously wtf is wrong with his asshole camera man ? I rarely watch Genova videos but every time his cameraman is just insulting him and making fun of him the whole time. does this fucking piece of trash not have anything better to do than picking on a mentally handicapped person all day long ? what a miserable human being.

how old is Lenny? Will he outlive Pianoman?

big lenny is just trolling right ? or does he actually think he looks good ?

>Lenny calling someone a porch monkey
>While looking like an escaped illegal drug trial gorrila

It's fucking Brad, dude. That's what he does.

Why is Lenny so racist?

lmao fuck off normie fag, Bradolf Shitler is the single most consistent, unbiased and quality deliverer of ments since Prince Andrew got fed up
He don¨t, there are several video and photographic proofs
Lenny is 18 forever you geek

srs though, he's 47 or 48 IIRC, not gonna dig up his records again to confirm

He's black user, blacks are always racist.

Oh, shut the fuck up you fucking faggot
>he is disabled he dindu nuffin give him some slacks!
cuck

goybook.com/cornelius.parkin.3/videos/748724601998895/
Live here

Jason is a piece of shit, retarded or not.

>jasons posing music
kek what a potato

Janoy should embrace the bloatmaxx and mog these low bodyfat twinks, change bodybuilding forever!

2017=year of bloatmaxx

BLOATMAXX = INNN

imagine being PJ and hearing that this retarded fuck hit 206

dale came in third

fucking politics bro

I unironically think he should have come in second

He is dealing with far worse. He called Jewnova yesterday after weeks of blackout since the Panini scandal and the jewlord begged him for money

next year 306!!!! collaboration video with grizzly!!!

>far worse
>He called Jewnova yesterday after weeks of blackout since the Panini scandal and the jewlord begged him for money
another newfagg I see, this is business as usual, peegay only called to generate ments live on stream srs

pajamas is addicted to the ment just like us, which is why janoy will be back on bsl by the end of the year like I predicted when pinna suicidemaxxed

Brigadier General Bradley Shitler is the guy who gets us all the top tier Jason reactions i'll have you know

Lol fucking Swole Bronn.

ok wtf is wrong with his gut. i never understood this.

hgh causes bloat and he fuckin abuses

Lenny's problem is he's not fat enough.

Similar stack as the actual Olympia/Universe bbers, except he doesn't bother with the lifting.

Lenny, this is Brad, get off Veeky Forums you fat delusional fuck

They kind of just have this rapport established, Brad talks shit to everyone they all bust each others balls.

When it matters Brad always steps up and defends Jason when hes being genuinely wronged and you can see he actually cares for the potato. Stop being such a pussy

But he isn't black. That's just a lot of tan, I'm not even kidding.

Lenny is black?

>puts on a lot of tan and becomes black
>immediately becomes racist

It's the melanin brahs

There is no way it's just that. Like unless he just never lifts basically. Holy shit people who blast super high amounts at the highest levels never get close to this.

fap to this

This is so fucking gross.

nope, white he can be as racist as he wants and no one says anything because they think he's black, wrap your head around that one.

Have you seen videos of him lifting? He uses 1 inch ROM on everything and claims it's because of injuries. He DOES basically never lift, that's why he treats Janoy like a son. They both take shit but don't train hard enough to take advantage of it and look like garbage.

Lenny is only 37 and Janoy is 32. I wish I was making this up.

He's exactly what Jason needs. Andrew and Lenny never call Jason out on his bullshit. Brad is the only one that's real with Jason. He needs to listen to Brad more than he does.

Are you fucking serious? I was watching this thinking Lenny must have been a BB in his day and can't let it go now that he's in his 60's.

how do I achieve this mode?

he looks better than you and 90% of Veeky Forums, fuck off faggot

Lenny confirmed that this photo isn't him.

I don't know what that is but it's not white

he's trolling, he's trolling so deep at this point people don't get it.

He likes to be the centre of attention, and he can't power-lift anymore, so he's doing freaky bodybuilding instead

what are you on about m8, he's polish. has grey eyes. your hero hitler had this same profile more or less brown hair with blue eyes.

He is literally mentally challenged and his mother behaves exactly the same way but gets away with it becasue she's a woman

What are you on about, there's a video where HE HIMSELF shows that photo and explains that red atrocity he was wearing.

Also just looking at the face you can clearly see it's Lenny.

what do you think of that, Dale?

he was actually on track prior to the hurricane. he was 10% and could have been aroudn 6% if that didnt happen

Is there any reason why the monkey prick is bent over in front of big Lenny?

>he's 37
no fucking way, that's awful

does no one else find it fucking hilarious that lenny somehow became a black man?

Lenny is in his late 40's.

?
Maybe if he didn't spend the last month in the hospital and didn't get to train at all lol

>7 years

has it really been that long
my god

hgh/insulin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFI

full GH GUTTED

90% of Veeky Forums is on their 4th month of SL

Janoy has been bb for 10 years with free coathing, supps, and gear, yet he still looks worse than your average gym bro.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

the absolute state of this body

Lenny's 47

pissening`

That's the Big Brad Wolf's gimmick.

these people are severely mentally ill

you all realise that right?

Who cares, we're freaks

Why does Jason look like one of the mongoloid Russian rapists from nazi propaganda?

>that black guy

Holy fucking 10/10 body

Possible without roids?

No

you couldn't look like that with roids, pinkdick. accept your pathetic beta genes.

>black