Hiii <3

Hiii

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/health/exercise/strength/quadruped-hip-extension/ss-BBtOkYR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read the fucking sticky

Didn't think (((they))) would be sliding threads all the way over here on Veeky Forums. Something must be happening

This. You're formerly a guy so I'll assume you have some semblance of non-attention seeking brainpower left.

If you want spergs to nut to your gross cleft just go to /b/

Oats and squats, I know it. Strength training, I've read it, buy I can't afford a gym membership.

Also, I don't think strength is a thing I would want to develop...

normally i'd say this is bait but for some reason this one seems legit

I'm legit. I was told in /lgbt/ you guys know things.

Ofcourse you wount be strong thats why you wanted to be a girl in the first place.

Squats, lunges, piston squats
You dont need a gym just put a backpack full of waterbottles on and do like 100reps

>buy I can't afford a gym membership.
If this is literally impossible (which it isn't if you can afford hormones and doctor's appointments), work on glute bridges, lunges and split squats.
You won't be able to get far with glute bridges without weight though.
Could've sworn some part of the sticky dealt with transsexuals. Generally, train as a biological woman. That means google Bret Contreras, read all his blogposts and buy/read Strong Curves.

you do look pretty hot desu
btw don't ever consider chopping of your dick

Advice for next times, quit the language that makes it obvious you're a bad troll.
Skip the reddit spacing, skip the "hiii", "

#1 goal of tgirls should be earning money or finding a job at some silicon valley firm who will fund your transformation on the cosmetic features.

You can have a manly looking body and still look like a girl if you have a real pro shave your jaw, do lipo in the right places, and so forth.

I'm in mental health and the number one regret I see with transgender individuals is that they spend so much money funding their SRS that they can only get bottom of the barrel cosmetic surgeons for their faces, boobs, and fat distribution.

Basically I live in the countryside, would have to make 30min trips by car, and I don't know how to drive neither have a car.

so you want to trick men into trying to fuck you? such a brain disorder

Alright, look up the exercises I posted.
You can also go to exrx and look up exercises that target the muscles you're interested in, and see which you can do with bodyweight or dumbbells.
You might also benefit from looking up plyometrics training but generally that's better for the upperbody.

there's not escaping traps anymore it seems. maybe its time to get a qt trap gf

>such a brain disorder

It's more of a body disorder, research has shown we're basically feminized brains, or more correctly, brains that didn't fully masculinize in the womb. They say there are degrees of "brain intersexuality", since some of us arem ore feminine than others

you're great on chaturbate

Not shitposting, I think you should kill yourself, freak

thanks

Muscle development will depend greatly on how your muscles in different parts of your body respond to an exercise stimulus.

I'd recommend avoiding heavy core exercises, to be honest. Instead of deadlifts and squats, do leg press. Stairmaster and (steady state) on the rowing machine can probably replace most weight training and avoid getting muscles that are too big.

The one exception to going heavy is the glute bridge raise. That's mostly a glute exercise and will help you get more of a bubble butt without growing your hamstrings and quads.

pukinganimegirl.jpg, there are people who think this isn't a mental illness

fuck off

Subhuman freak

that's a myth propagated by men who are submissive and in the closet

But you can't help but seeing the girl in pic related attractive.

Just try fo a honest, sincere minute looking at the pic and tell me if you find her legitimately cute or not

msn.com/en-us/health/exercise/strength/quadruped-hip-extension/ss-BBtOkYR

These 100%. Will get your ass huge, make sure to squeeze at the top.

Kill your self you disgusting generate piece of shit and get the fuck out of here.

>nuh uh its not disorder you are just in the closet

I mean its obvious you are pants on the head retarded, just go kill yourself you freak.

thanks!!!

Ughhh you're disgusting. Take a piece of rope and hang yourself you fucking tranny

The only reason why I wouldn't mind having more muslims in our country is that they would stone you to death.

1xf Neck hangs

Might I suggest pic related?

Can you sit on my dick please whilst I Jack you off and rub the cum mixture all over you then lick it off?

Dem dubs all point to the same: off yourself degenerate

KEK

And you should hang to you fucking homo

lel

Lmao

take a (You)
this is now a get thread
Kekked hard

THIS IS NOW A DUBS GET THREAD

Holy shit that's funny

Just lift. If you're on HRT you don't have to worry about getting too bulky.

NO, beacause its a fuckin dude, fuck of goldstein

I almost feel bad but then I remember OP is disabled

op is a lying faggot

trips and he actually dresses up like a woman and lets a black man fuck him

lol

frfed hard there tbvqh

TOP LEL M8

put me in the screencap! Hello ribbit!

>I don't know what sliding means

Roasted

Die.

Obvious troll. This guy/girl has been posted on fit multiple times in the past.
Lurk more.

Be my tranny slave and service my cock please.

I once sat on a trans girls face and she licked my asshole for about 10 minutes straight while I slowly inserted a pencil into her urethra. Why is every single trans person an mentally ill sexual degenerate?

Ouch, that was mean.

I love it.

I enjoy demolishing twinks too much to die sorry, ill smash a lot more boipussy before god takes me.

TRANNIES BTFO

Where can I find tranny girls?

I hope you get raped to death one day you fucking piece of shit.

do what you wanna do op, but don't believe that post-op is easy. Seriously your neo-cunt will be a horrific mess of disease.

plus 99% of people who like traps/trannies like you for the dick anyway, and those of us who like vag, like REAL vag, not rotten mangled holes that vaguely looks like a vag if you're drunker than a skunk

I would absolutely smash the guy in both stages of ops photo.

>filename
kekked

this image is always ALWAYS posted by an autist, isn't it?

Sheeeit, two dubs in a row.

I fall within the spectrum I guess, but so does everyone.

Mirin that roast and dubs

gay dating apps

Everyone hates you, OP

I'll think of you when I'm puttng cigarettes out on some twink or trannie as I'm pulling them by the hair onto my cock bareback.

POST PICS PLEAS

I'm gonna fuck your boipussy

lol

that's just mean but OP is a tranny so it's a good thing

>A world where Chads can turn into Stacys
End me.

If pic is you I would love to suck that cock for hours and swallow the whole load then flip you over and fuck you whilst putting cigarettes out on your delicate tranny back.

>32 posters
>83 replies
stop samefagging, and that is a fairly famous person, so op is just shitposting
what is this shit thread

>feminized brains
feminists say men and women have the same brains. which is it?

even if that was a born female it wouldnt change the fact that its a whore.

The entire thing is a massive meme. If you'd been born in the 50s, the culture around you would've simply forced you to man up when you were young, and you'd hit your 40s without even thinking once about wanting to cut your dick off and dress as a girl. Stop justifying your delusion

hey shyguy

Source your claim then.