Why was he bigger than other people who did steroids?

why was he bigger than other people who did steroids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otXuF614I5s
youtu.be/wiXxifU5ilQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was also taller.

are you talking about back then? cause guys today are much bigger. also there were guys biggee than him, he won because he was more defined and shredded than they were though. sergio is bigger than he was, mentzer, serge nubret

for the same reason that top modern bodybuilders are bigger than their amateur equivalents; size is determined in large part by genetics—frame size, response to anabolics, response to training, etc.

He has a huge frame

charisma

because he did arnold presses

he worked alot with shitty form so his whole body grew more proportional

This is the frame of the reigning 7x mr olympia, 5'9 btw

He had good forehead genetics. 2inch foreheadlets can't compete.

did he really take steroids? He claims he didn't, and to be honest, his face doesn't look deformed like most guys who did steroids for long periods of time. Also, he lived past 50 and is still kicking. Is it possible that he just had the absolute perfect genetics, training regime, ambition, etc.?

he openly admits he was on test, what the fuck are you talking about?

I promise he isn't 5'9''. I have met him and he is short as fuck.

Yea this
You can literally youtube him talking about how open they were,and he gives the example of sharing his dbol dosage

Because lifting was almost like having sex for him. He was in heaven all the time and that got hi far

"I would say that, when it comes to size or anything like that, I didn't ever feel like I wanted more, but I wanted more of... perfection."

youtu.be/otXuF614I5s 6:46

He said he was bullshitting when he said that.
youtu.be/wiXxifU5ilQ the whole thing is good, but for the break down of the myths start at 56:40

lol arnold started taking steroids at 15

Why is 1+1=3?

He built a strength base with a simple 5x5 compound program

Exactly he is 5'9, short as fuck

He talks about eating dbol like candy

Wtf are you taking about? Arnold never claimed natty. He openly talks about his steroid use in his book. If you watch he mentions taking dbol specifically and how normal it was back then because it was legal.

He used more steroids

I thought it was some welsh dude ?

Because although niggers might have more fast twitch fibers, this Austrian has more dense healing/strong fibers.

Ah yes, my biology degree surely paid off. I stand by my statement.

Strongest men in the world are mostly white and Asian. Really takes the ol nog for a jog...

Modern olympia is irrelevant, those guys are disgusting