These documentaries about manlets are the worst, they're borderline Spinal Tap tier comedies

these documentaries about manlets are the worst, they're borderline Spinal Tap tier comedies

youtube.com/watch?v=RdCjjyAFPX0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=_VPOExwR4gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

>3/4

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

Even if you're a millionaire manlet, woman still won't pick you over chad. enjoy g4p

>doctors offered to shoot him up with HGH when he was 4
>his mother said no
Holy shit his whole life is fucked because of that

wow, brutal.
I'm 6'4" and it never occured to me that it was this bad for short men.

damn im six feet tall but this makes me angry FOR the manlets

in the day of the rope i will fight alongside my dwarven brothers to patrol thotties like this

It's pretty bad. Even guys with good face/body such as Jeff Seid have to resort to lying about their height

Yeah its just a very ugly side of life, like crippled babies or cancer. Too bad its not moraly acceptable to put manlets down, that would deal with their pain.

she probably had him circumcised as well

lmfao savage

He's got mad kickboxing skills doe

My soul weeps.

>lost all my saving on crypto
>unemployed
>about to go on welfare

But when I see manlet threads my life seems fucking awesome (6'3")

Of course they do bad in those videoes the short ones are ugly as fuck. And you dont base womens preferences of what they say in groups(like in the second video)
Ive seen short people who bang chicks left and right. Of course theyre not going to get everyone, as some girls wont go for short guys, but youre never going to be able to bang every woman. Even if youre the most handsome and rich guy in the wrold.

If you can get with only 5% of the females then thats still 5% of the female population. in a city of 300 000 thats 15 000 women, which is a huge number, The reason why people dont get women is because theyre passive bitches. Even fucking people with down syndrome or severe fucked up facial features have been able to get girlfriends.

Stay whiney, faggots.

>doctors offered to shoot him up with HGH when he was 4
>his mother said no
where does it say that?

5'6 isnt even that short though.

whereas that guy who was 4'11 looks like theres something wrong with him. some sort of health problem

>5'6 isnt even that short though.
It's really fucking short what are you talking about?

NO ITS NOT

its short but still in the ''normal'' spectrum. Plenty of girls who are shorter

now if youre shorter than that youre now in the midget spectrum

It's the average height for women here in Sweden, you don't want to be as tall as your average woman as a man, do you?

What he's trying to say that, sure it's short, but it's not literal midget tier.

No but it's pretty close. 5'5 and shorter is turbo-manlet tier.

Nobody denies that its manlet-tier, but it's also not midget-tier, like an actually medical condition.

I have yellowfever but I'm terrified of having manlet sons.

this

5'6 is definitely short

but unlike the guy who was 4'11, no one is gonna think there's something medically wrong with you. unless you're white of course

>5'8"
I'm slightly sweating, but I know I've made it! Short, but salvagable.

>he's a lifelet

>all the fags acting like the women are the ones in the wrong
>implying yall faggots would hook up or marry an ugly chick
It's the same thing. Really undesirable traits that are unchangeable just fuck you over and you can't do anything about it. You can only hope for someone to settle for you. It's like the dude said in the end. Life just isn't fair. You've got the cards you were dealt and that's it. Do the best you can with that.

What? Maybe it's not short if you're from an impoverished village in asia. But thats like 6 inches under the average here in northern europe. Im 6'0 and im almost always one of the shortest guys in the room at uni.

What are manlets excuses ?

youtube.com/watch?v=_VPOExwR4gA

Don't worry. Aryan genes are more dominant.

>But thats like 6 inches under the average here in northern europe. Im 6'0 and im almost always one of the shortest guys in the room at uni.
Lol I'm 5'11 and I recently met a former classmate of mine for the first time in 3 years.. He was 6'6. Being an averagelet in Scandinavia is pretty difficult, because there's a shitload of giants here.

uh sorry sweatie

"I've tried to become a bigger person"

Didn't work

It's more easy to emphasise with when probably 30% of guys are in manlet-tier territory. Ugly chicks still get it easier.
t. 5'10 prince of manlets

I get laid and I'm 5'6.

All of you on Veeky Forums (and I know there's lots of you) who are >5'10 and not getting constant pussy are complete and utter failures.
Seriously, if you can't get pussy on demand, at a good height, what the fuck is wrong with you?
With height being such a big deal to women how the fuck can you be tall and still not get laid?

I'm 6"2 KV

How tall is Jeff Seid?

5'8

LOL that dyel benching with a belt

average male height in northern europe is 5'11.5"
you either measured yourself wrong or aren't taking eye-level into account

Damn. The manlets learned that day.

4u

kek

First off all those women seemed conservative and not gold digging twats, also they knew they were being filmed. I guarantee that 5’ manlet can find a gold digger by having a great job, not to mention being a millionaire.

As a very tall person in the upper 1% my biggest fear is getting shot by one of these angsty cunts who think height is everything when it's nothing.

This makes me appreciate life so much better. I'm 5'10-5'11 but Veeky Forums makes me feel small. Life could be so much worse. I could be 5ft. Like right now my height pretty much doesn't affect me, but a 5ft guy has to look for

dude, yeah, thats average for males all ages and ethnicitys.
the average is like 2 inches taller if you only include swedish guys aged 17-25. I don't care that im taller than my dad and his late middle-aged friends. Think the average for 19 year old guys is 186 cm.