I am 5'11 243lbs, I'm eating FOR SURE under 1600kcal a day and I make sure to hit 190gr of protein

I am 5'11 243lbs, I'm eating FOR SURE under 1600kcal a day and I make sure to hit 190gr of protein.

I have a food scale and pretty much only eat simple meals like chicken breasts.

I'm doing PPL 6 days a week increasing weight every season, I can see my lifts are going up. But I have not lost a single pound in the last week or so. Are newbie gains that heavy or what am I missing?

This is my 4th week

too much protein. are you weighing daily at the same time every day? rolling average over past 10 days > weekly weigh. if you're taking creatine, that will also give you 5-10lbs of weight immediately.

explain how youre getting 190g of protein in 1600 k cal. Processed food is way more then its advertised cals

muscle is pretty heavy mate

70gr whey daily plus like 800gr of meat daily. Everything is logged, weighted with my food scale and logged to MyFitnessPal

When i started my weight didnt go down for 2 months but i could see from pictures that i lost a ton of fat!
Also that kcal is pretty low

That gives me hope, I can see some new muscles poppin and I am able to flex my mantits but honestly I am not sure if my belly is gettin any thinner

Pics or gtfo.

10 schoops

Tru dat
But more like 5ish lulz

At 1600kcal per day you should be losing 2-3 pounds per week. There is something wrong in your numbers if you aren't losing anything.

Same situation here, I only worked out for barely a month. Weight stays the same but physique looks better and can lift heavier than when I started out.

1 month in?
eh if you're 100% positive about your calorie intake then you're probably experiencing recomposition.

>5'11
>243lbs
>1600kcal
>190 gram protein
>ppl 6 days a week
>not lost a single lb in the last 4 weeks
Everything about this screams of cringe desu

My numbers are on point, I weight and scan absolutely everything I eat and log it to MyFitnessPal, my net average calorie intake per week hasn't ever gone above 1800kcal. I eat something like 50% protein 35% fat 15% carbs.

I can lift heavier and I can flex some new muscles but I am not sure about my belly getting leaner. I might have body dysmorphia (?)

I never thought being this heavy I could possibly get muscle at the same pace I lose fat. I'm suspicious

How is it cringe trying to get my shit together and improve my fitness asking on this board instead of posting chad memes or crying about not having a loli gf?

>what am I doing wrong
Eating too much
Eat less you dumbass

>Not lost a single lbs in the last 4 weeks
I just reread what you wrote, you retarded fag. Read the OP, not lost weight the last week, not the other three. Always at a very slow pace mind you

Less than 1600kcal?

Keep track of the measurement of your waist and arms and what not

I will start doing that and hopefully get a sanity check from here to next werk

It's only your 4th week so just give it some time, and you said it yourself that your lifts are going up so everything sounds pretty gravy

Current lift stats?

It must be noob "gains" that your lifts can manage to go UP on such a massive caloric deficit with literally zero glycogen to fuel your muscles

you're probably just drinking more water or something to offset the weight you're losing. honestly don't really worry too much about it, just keep focused on tracking your calories and hitting the gym

If you're not losing weight on 1600 calories you are an exceptional case and should go to a doctor. The people on the Minnesota starvation experiment ate 1600 cals/day and shriveled away and starting chopping themselves up because they went insane.

Another 240 something here, made sure I'm eating near 1500 for two weeks and nothing happened. Now switched to what I call "fake IF", I'm eating like usual for 6 hours a day and in the other 18 hours restrain myself to fruits and sometimes nuts to suppress the hunger, lost nearly three pounds in the last week, but still gotta prolong the experiment to get more solid proofs this works.

That doesn't make sence to me since I have to force myself to eat so much. Eating this much meat isn't easy, at first I struggled a lot, protein shakes helped plenty.

I dunno man, keep it up and make a post about it. I'm never ever hungry tho.

I eat a shitload of meat for breakfast, so much that I couldn't possibly have lunch, protein shake after workout and then a shitload of meat for dinner.

I'm gonna give this 2 meals low calorie thingy some more time because it's so fucking cool not being hungry ever. I hope in the long run after the newbie gains fade out I will lose weight

Would you seriously be hungry after eating this huge 651kcal meal? Pic related

>>I never thought being this heavy I could possibly get muscle at the same pace I lose fat.

the fatter you are the more possible it actually is to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

Your body isn't willing to spend energy building muscles when it's getting less than maintenance unless it has big stores of fat to burn for extra energy