Starting a 5 day water fast tomorrow

any tips boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_c9oIVwDM6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ya dont do that

Don't do it. I suffered malnutrition and my heart almost stopped. I felt like vomiting as my stomach shut down.

After two weeks I quit and ate like 3 loafs of bread. Now I'm good bruh

umm but it sounds like you were on a 2 week long fast? I don't see how 5 days could be that bad.

Just buy a gun and shoot yourself and cleanse your double digit IQ off the gene pool

I'm actually in med school bro

The way I see it is fat was meant to be used during times of starvation. So if I want to get rid of fat, it makes sense to starve myself. Obviously not to the point of death or anything close to it, though.

bump

Do you not workout? Or do anything? Food is essential to just daily activities. How are you gonna lift or do anything when fasting?

Neck theory is legit. makes you look alpha and people assume you are JACKED

Then why would you need to ask fit if you're in med school. Christ please tell me you're not going to be a doctor...

99.7% of doctors are quacks anyways. I'd rather have a doc that asks Veeky Forums for advice then some other schlump

Who won't you start it today? Also the effects of water fasting won't last. Its only temperorary. You need clean healthy diet to maintain weight loss. If you do the work you will lose the weight. There no easy on this one.

this

Goodbye sweet gains

That's your fault for not supplementing electrolytes, dumbass

don't catch typhus

drink salted water
dont get bored
do light exercise

That's a sweet graph you got there buddy, it almost doesn't look like you just made it 5 minutes ago

Hint: the actual trend is downwards as protein catabolism starts at its highest in the initial days and progressively gets less and less the longer you're fasting.

In before: durr dat's not possible

Response: google what GH does and what ketosis is.

Make sure to suck enough dicks, faggot

Should you lift when fasting?
I assume less volume and lower weights, but by how much?

Lifting is the most muscle sparing thing you can do. Except steroids.

Dont reduce the volume. Unless its already ridiculously high.

I did a couple of 48 and 90 hours fast.
Everything was going fine, I could even see my abs for the first time. My workouts were fine too, I was thinking "holy shit this is amazing".
But suddenly my strenght dropped a lot, by a lot I mean more than 40lbs on deads in a matter of 2 days. I don`t really know what happened there, I also had a huge trouble with my digestive system and even after 2 weeks eating normally at surplus its still fucked up.
Honestly OP, don't go too far if you see the "you gonna fuck up" coming stop and try again after a week.

Damn, would'nt it be easier to just do a 2000 cal deficit and eat high protein and low cal vegtables?

You fucked up bud. 5 days isn't even that long

Don't look at food related media. Keep yourself busy. Drink when hungry or thirsty don't force yourself to drink more than you need.

>in med school
>thinks it's a good idea to not eat for five days

Apparently the Jewish word for Typhus is "gas chamber".

youtube.com/watch?v=_c9oIVwDM6Q
stupid nazi

>Eating healthy foods at a caloric deficit
Now that just sounds plain retarded, user.

Eat like an adult, you fucking moron.

write your will first

You gotta ask yourself, why are shills coming out of nowhere to attack OP aggressively. You could have any dumb thread on Veeky Forums and not have this reaction, but now that OP wants to do something that has been proved by tons of studies to be extremely healthy (degenerative diseases reversal, cancer growth arrest, remyelination, brain autophagy) these guys come out.