Worked out all summer to get over cheating girlfriend

>worked out all summer to get over cheating girlfriend
>running and lifting like a madman, drop down to 7% BF
>5K time down to sub-18:00, best shape of my life
>in the last two weeks I've torn my achilles and hips, and have gotten two stress fractures in my calves
>running is impossible, lifting is agonizing
>ex starts taunting me out of nowhere, dating a 5'2" chunky bastard
>worried about losing everything all over again

am I gonna make it?

stay strong brah

Keep up the good work buddeh

Keep working user
Make your girlfriend regret her choices, be better than her or anyone she could ever have

Keep going mate, rest it up, after it heals go at it again. Life's too short to stop trying to better yourself and listen to some whore ex of yours.

Be a good person, treat yourself right and do what's best for you. Don't listen to others who want to see you fail because you will get nowhere by doing so. If running is going to injure you, do swimming, try and take less stress off of your joins (don't know how that would go with achilles damage, ask a physiotherapist), just make sure to keep going.

You'll make it mate, I'm rooting for ya.

Work hard user

We're all gonna make it

Just forget her. The best advice I've gotten on this board is: oneitis is a mental illness.

focus on recovery stud

>5'2"
She turned to lesbian's? What? What's going on here

Youre gonna make it, just stay focused on what you want. Dont let this bump hinder your whole life.
Veni vidi vici

are you on track or xc? why all the running if you're getting injured?

Eat clean brah
Muscle loss will be minimal if you eat clean

Just fuck running man if you are prone to that step get on the stair master and bike. Don't hurt them gains.

Never give up!!! Never surrender!!!

Same senpai. Lost 45lbs and was lovin life everyday liftin, then fucked up my wrists and rotator cuffs by lmao 2 hours overtraining and now I'm stuck doing yoga for a few weeks while this shit heals. I feel like a bitch boy, but all I can do is wait it out.

fucking cuck

>running
What a meme. My Dad ran marathons and ground all his knee cartilage into powder. Bike or swim

>ex starts taunting me out of nowhere
that means you're still in her head and it's fucking with her pretty badly

>bulk all summer.
>start cut.
> tear rotator cuff while on cut.
>run more.
> rupture tendon in ankle running.
>literally wasted a year of my life now just waiting for all my hard work to fizzle away

>not even at the very least hurting yourself doing something cool like martial arts
not making it

Do they even do martial arts classes for anyone above the age of 12?

I know fuck all about your injuries, but you'll get over her.

In 3 years time (max) you won't even bat an eye if she dies or has a score of children.

This OP. It means you're winning.

Since your lower body is fucked for the time being see if you can do rowing or swimming. the extra blood flow will help you heal faster if you have adequate rest.

Don't you dare fucking give up. If you can't workout one way, work out another. If you can't work out your body, work your mind. If you regress you die.

dude, were you even working out the same body parts while bulking or did you just switch it up and cut cals? thats's a recipe for fucking up.