T Bar Rows >>> Barbell Rows

T Bar Rows >>> Barbell Rows

Prove me wrong Veeky Forums

who the fuck holds the bar directly when doing t-bar rows

you fucking retard barbell works the same muscles

>dat ass tho

Rows of any kind are for faggots

why? then you can only do pullups and chinups and lat pulldowns for back and thats gay and boring

Okay.

Let Bar = Barbell
Let T Bar Rows = T-Handle Barbell Rows
T-Handle = 1 (you only use 1 handle)
∴ (T-Handle Barbell Rows)/(Barbell Rows) = 1
∴ LHS = RHS
∴ T-Bar Rows = Barbell rows

>rear delts
Looking for a non-cable way to hit em hard

What are some good isolation exercises for your traps? They're lagging behind

Not an isolation, but wide grip high pulls are great for traps.

I have a 3pl8 deadlift but I can T-bar row 6pl8. it feels good

if you had said chest supported tbar row, I'd agree.
More ROM, won't exhaust your low back so you can save that strength for DL and squat, huge carry over to chins, pullups, and even random shit like front squat. Most of them also support using drugs different grip angles.

>chest supported tbar row
What's that?

tbar row where your chest is supported by a bench.

Forgetting Kroc rows!?!?

how bout DB rows?
my gym doesnt have benches to spare, or rowing machine

doesn t every type of row work those muscles?

>t bar row
>still rowing with a barbell

shrugs?? Not isolation but I'd argue better so...

DB rows are pretty good but most people will max out of them if they go to a normie gym. Most gyms max out at 100lb DBs. The tbar at my gym can be loaded with 9plates.

Also, i've injured myself a few times doing my old gyms 150lb DBs because at a certain point the strength you need to keep your back straight exceeds practicality.

3plate DL = 315
6plate T-bar row = between 270 & 315 since the total bar mass isn't moving

Assuming that you're using the same rep scheme for rows, and that rows should = bench we have a few posibilities

1: massive cheaty rows using legs
2: rows are strict but you skip leg day so your DL is shit
3: you claim a non-existent back injury so you look less of an ass for skipping so many leg days

do both, its what I do.

Also I tie a rope to the barbell for t bar rows so my hands aren't in different positions.

good to know, thanks

I do cheat reps, but I squat pretty much every workout. I see what you mean about the leverage of T-bar rows though.

good one jeff xd fucking dingus

>T Bar Rows >>> Barbell Rows
This is correct unless powerlifting, in which case pendlay rows are the best back exercise. Objectively the best bench antagonist and the highest DL carryover
>Prove me wrong Veeky Forums
This is literally impossible. Again, unless powerlifting
Also don't grip the bar like in your pic. Get a V handle from the cable row machine and use it to grip the bar.
Do lat raises, but sit your ass on a bench and bend over until your abs touch your thighs.pause at the top. Best rear delt exercise
Alternate high block pulls/snatch grip DL on volume day and do DLs on intensity day

how do you not hit yourself in the testicles?

the plate reaches my chest before the bar could reach my testicles

how do i get an ass like that

this.

Because the plates stop at your chest

>confirmed for low testo

If your balls aren't that long they hit the barbell for the plates hit your chest, I've got bad news for you son

Stop typing like a fucking autist

t. No rear delts

A few words of advice though.
Don't make all your row cheat reps. Like curls there's a reason to cheat and a reason not to. Using both in the right mix for you to respond is going to be better than only one.

Consider DB rows and learning sumo DL. Even if sumo isn't what you pull normally, these are easier on the back for people after a back injury. I've had a couple, and if you can rehab it through movement you'll be back to your old #s faster. Already being familiar with the lift helps

I'm going off my ratios, and assuming that your #s are for the same # of reps. If you're benching and rowing between 270-315, your DL should be around 450-550

why does a text from a 6 year old create such motivation and inner strength to go and destroy the lifts?

line 3 is arbitrary and stupid.
try again

t bar rows aka back snappers

>tfw do chest supported tbar but get massive pain in groin for some reason that doesnt surface on any other row, nor deads and squats

Who the fuck has blue traps and red lats?

Chest supported and DB rows are best since lower back is getting enough volume by squats and deadlifts. Also everybody cheats on barbell rows.